Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"PUA" Approaches for 10 Straight Hours, gets Zero Dates

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I told y'all earlier these spammy PUA's get zero results or close to zero results, regardless of how much effort they put in. Here is solid proof of that.

A PUA recently SPAM approached for ten consecutive hours, approaching 120+!!!!! women. He got a dozen? numbers, but none of them resulted in dates.

I skipped around a bit listening to bits and pieces of the podcasts, but it looks like he walked TEN FRIGGIN' MILES! that day. He said he was walking with a limp for several hours towards the end.

His only reward at the end of the day was a chipotle burrito.

This PUA has been paying this particular "coach" for years on end, clearly being scammed the entire time.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listened to 1 second then closed the link.

this is something I brought up with another player friend. only our conversation was on hook rate and how these guys use metrics of success.

you can hear the "coach" praising his student ("legend") for all them approaches he did in one day. nevermind that all that work resulted in 0 lays, but 0 dates too.

so the student can feel proud of himself, feeling successful as if he accomplished something because he's doing great when using the coach's metric of success ("approached 50 girls today. fck yeah!") => which results in continuing to pay him.

had he used the real metric of success (how many lays resulted from all your effort), he'd realize a lot sooner, that he's being scammed.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, at least that guy tried. How many cold approaches have you guys on this post and forum done lately? (Online dating or social circle doesn't count). What's the deal with you sitting around criticising guys who are trying? Unless you're taking action, you have no basis to criticise.

I'm actually a master of daytime cold approach, having been in the game 19 years (I joined Sosuave in 2002, and have recently come back to share my wisdom after a long time away from here). I use the direct approach, no bullsh*t rather than the PUA type 'game' stuff. I did test out literally every major seduction theory back in the day before concluding direct is way better and gets far better results.

Street/daytime approaches can get really good results if the guy knows what he is doing and if he also works the numbers game. I don't like indirect PUA style game, though. I think it's really ineffective and time wasting compared with the direct approach.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, at least that guy tried. How many cold approaches have you guys on this post and forum done lately? (Online dating or social circle doesn't count). What's the deal with you sitting around criticising guys who are trying? Unless you're taking action, you have no basis to criticise.

I'm actually a master of daytime cold approach, having been in the game 19 years (I joined Sosuave in 2002, and have recently come back to share my wisdom after a long time away from here). I use the direct approach, no bullsh*t rather than the PUA type 'game' stuff. I did test out literally every major seduction theory back in the day before concluding direct is way better and gets far better results.

Street/daytime approaches can get really good results if the guy knows what he is doing and if he also works the numbers game. I don't like indirect PUA style game, though. I think it's really ineffective and time wasting compared with the direct approach.
Can your provide a direct approach example?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually a master of daytime cold approach, having been in the game 19 years (I joined Sosuave in 2002, and have recently come back to share my wisdom after a long time away from here).
What's your height? Do you have a Chad's face & frame? :rolleyes:

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told y'all earlier these spammy PUA's get zero results or close to zero results, regardless of how much effort they put in. Here is solid proof of that.

A PUA recently SPAM approached for ten consecutive hours, approaching 120+!!!!! women. He got a dozen? numbers, but none of them resulted in dates.

I skipped around a bit listening to bits and pieces of the podcasts, but it looks like he walked TEN FRIGGIN' MILES! that day. He said he was walking with a limp for several hours towards the end.

His only reward at the end of the day was a chipotle burrito.

This PUA has been paying this particular "coach" for years on end, clearly being scammed the entire time.

Depenss if hes a newbie or going thrpugh a dry spell but a veteran of a few years that would be awful stats for sure

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If puas learnt to talk to women like normal human beings they wouldn't fail so much.

But its always "the first 10 thousand approaches are just practice"
This is kind of true.
I remember back in the day I'd read so many strange FR's and watch weird infields, and most of their weirdness came from the fact tehy were trying to follow various rules. 'Never ask her name', 'don't ask questions, make assumptions instead', and various 'orders' (no rapport until you have DHV'd first etc) that teh conversation must take (if following mysterymethod for example) and it lead to very unnatrual interactions which the girl clearly seemed to sense. As you say, I realised at one point that these guys would all do better if they threw away 99% of the rules. I remember being glad when I first got into it when Julien said '**** that! I ask questions non stop!!'. Felt it took some pressure off at the time lol

ps - OP.

I remember simple pickup made an uncut vid once where one of them streamed himself hitting on girls all night, and got like 25 straight rejections in a row. Some of them pretty harsh actually! (fair play for uploaded it and not just cherry picking) - I don't think it's unsual? (unless you're an exceptionally handsome dude). It's just the nature of cold approach

Last edited:

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. PUA's like mystery or peacock (can't remember their real names, nor do I care) focus too much on FUN and INTENT, most skip rapport and intimacy. I remember when I first started to learn more about pick up, dating skills, female psychology, etc.. there was a moment where I really tried to learn what those PUA's were all about.

It wasn't me. Something was missing. And a dating coach I was reading into at the time put it like this: PUA's know how to get a girl's attention, but they never end up in a relationship with the girl. As soon as the novelty wears off they are getting tossed aside.

We can still learn a lot from these guys though.. but in a way they lead a very sad life. Just my opinion ofcourse. I've always been more of a "few girls in my life" kinda guy over a "scoring tons of phone numbers every night" kinda guy.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually a master of daytime cold approach, having been in the game 19 years (I joined Sosuave in 2002, and have recently come back to share my wisdom after a long time away from here).
Dude. No offense because I respect what you did and are doing immensely but there no need to mention this in every single post you make :)

Hear hear! Solid post. I agree 100%

Like a said, most PUA's are missing the point. For them, getting a phone number is like the end goal, while getting a phone number is as easy as beating Arsenal. Getting the girl to meet you and escalating things is where the magic happens.

Got me a lot of phone number of chicks who never had the intention of seeing me again.. you learn. Nowadays I can sense it immediately when a girl is giving me her number to get rid of me. Means my approach sucked!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a PUA. That's a chump.

It doesn’t work. Stick to social environments and look for IOIs.
IOIs are good because they reduce the number of approaches a person has to do before getting some positive feedback in the form of getting a date.

Cold approaching now is more difficult due to COVID. Even before the pandemic, fewer men were cold approaching. Also, social circle has been declining since 1990 as a way of forming relationships in the United States. Social circle is preferable if it can be done. A lot of men don't have viable social circles for getting dates and extended relationships.

Good feedback on direct vs. indirect day approaching. In the early 2010s, as I was pushing 30, I shifted more of my approaching to non-bar venues. All in-person approaching is a time suck. It does result in better outcomes than swipe apps for most men, but the bar is so low for swipe apps. Non-bar approaching has the biggest barrier to entry because a lot of men don't have the testosterone and self-esteem needed to approaching women while they are sober and not in a bar.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non-bar approaching has the biggest barrier to entry because a lot of men don't have the testosterone and self-esteem needed to approaching women while they are sober and not in a bar.
Nah nothing to do with test and self esteem (I know that's what you'll tell urself tho. As a 40+ yr old who thinks he's too old for the nightlife scene). More to do with the high concentration of sexually available hot girls
nightlife is the single best way to get consistently laid. Not the easiest (social circle is by far the easiest), but the one that has the greatest longevity and the most versatility.
  1. It has the highest concentration of hot girls (assuming you’re in a decentish city). You can approach more hot girls in 10 minutes at a solid bar or club than you’d find in an entire day outside of that environment (unless you’re in maybe Vegas, New York, Miami, select college campuses, or popular high end shopping areas).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Many females see through PUA's tricks of the trade. Nothing new has been developed; and TBH, it's not needed. Act confident, dress nice, smell nice, look nice and approach/strike up a conversation. Get the number, follow up the next day or two to set something up. Never chase, and just lay out the offer. If she comes, great, if not, no biggie.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 2021, the only things that matter are Looks and Height..... game is total bullsh/t...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
One of my first blackpills was from a female friend....

Mike: “There’s this guy Mystery with his own pickup artist tv show about game. He has this ridiculously high score/count with women. You should watch it sometime.”

FF: “Is he like REALLY good looking?” :)

Mike: “You don’t understand.” <Scratching my head. This show is about game.>

FF: “No Mike. You don’t understand.”