"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Honest talk with fwb

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
She says that looks matter. A lot. When looking for a guy to just fvck but she said in a relationship looks don’t matter much at all because she is looking for a genuine connection. So for all those horny badtards looking to fvck as many hotties as they can (I’m with you lol) keep shedding that fat, gaining muscle, and do whatever you can to increase your presentation
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
You lost me at ‘honest talk with FWB’

Haha, but seriously...

1) invest $15/ year in a GQ subscription

2) wear a nice watch

3) invest in a good smelling, high quality cologne - Bleu de Chanel EDP is my signature scent

4) never go out looking like you just rolled out of bed
All that isn’t necessary if your fit and aesthetic with a good jaw line. Srs.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
What we think is attractive to women is often different than what women think is attractive to women. Catch my drift playa?
I know. That was my main thought to. Women are attracted to alpha male behavior. I still believe this and do think a ugly man who knows what he’s doing will beat a good looking chump. However why not make life easier and get the same results. And plus if you have looks plus good game it’s GAME OVER
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know. That was my main thought to. Women are attracted to alpha male behavior. I still believe this and do think a ugly man who knows what he’s doing will beat a good looking chump. However why not make life easier and get the same results. And plus if you have looks plus good game it’s GAME OVER
100% a ugly guy with game will clean-up on a good looking dude with zero game. Its a fact. Game +looks+social and your killing it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know. That was my main thought to. Women are attracted to alpha male behavior. I still believe this and do think a ugly man who knows what he’s doing will beat a good looking chump. However why not make life easier and get the same results. And plus if you have looks plus good game it’s GAME OVER
Lets label some of the tenants of "good game"...
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She says that looks matter. A lot. When looking for a guy to just fvck but she said in a relationship looks don’t matter much at all because she is looking for a genuine connection. So for all those horny badtards looking to fvck as many hotties as they can (I’m with you lol) keep shedding that fat, gaining muscle, and do whatever you can to increase your presentation
The dual dating strategy in action. Sex from the hot guy, resources from the simp.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
You lost me at ‘honest talk with FWB’

Haha, but seriously...

1) invest $15/ year in a GQ subscription

2) wear a nice watch

3) invest in a good smelling, high quality cologne - Bleu de Chanel EDP is my signature scent

4) never go out looking like you just rolled out of bed
+1

I never honest talk unless you include my Steve Harvey impersonation.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
She says that looks matter. A lot. When looking for a guy to just fvck but she said in a relationship looks don’t matter much at all because she is looking for a genuine connection. So for all those horny badtards looking to fvck as many hotties as they can (I’m with you lol) keep shedding that fat, gaining muscle, and do whatever you can to increase your presentation
She was honest saying looks matter a lot.

But she was bullsh!tting you saying "genuine connection" is what she looks for in a relationship.

By "genuine connection", she simply meant "security", mostly in terms of financial and material security. That's it.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
You lost me at ‘honest talk with FWB’

Haha, but seriously...

1) invest $15/ year in a GQ subscription

2) wear a nice watch

3) invest in a good smelling, high quality cologne - Bleu de Chanel EDP is my signature scent

4) never go out looking like you just rolled out of bed
A great cologne I have been wearing lately is Mankind...smells freaking amazing.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
She says that looks matter. A lot. When looking for a guy to just fvck but she said in a relationship looks don’t matter much at all because she is looking for a genuine connection. So for all those horny badtards looking to fvck as many hotties as they can (I’m with you lol) keep shedding that fat, gaining muscle, and do whatever you can to increase your presentation
thats what an ex told me after we broke up. She said that I was basically ltr material because I provided her with security and comfort. I didn’t want her anymore, i told her that I would only bang her and she said that she wouldn’t want me only for that because I’m not the type for that.

genuine Connection means BETA BUCKS that’s it. :D
I learned my lesson and I’m grateful that I didn’t waste my whole life being someones 2nd choice.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
thats what an ex told me after we broke up. She said that I was basically ltr material because I provided her with security and comfort. I didn’t want her anymore, i told her that I would only bang her and she said that she wouldn’t want me only for that because I’m not the type for that.

genuine Connection means BETA BUCKS that’s it. :D
I learned my lesson and I’m grateful that I didn’t waste my whole life being someones 2nd choice.
Have you ever been the "good d1ck" guy for females? Or were you always in the security and comfort position?
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
100% a ugly guy with game will clean-up on a good looking dude with zero game. Its a fact. Game +looks+social and your killing it.
unfortunately , looks > game every time

if you do not take care of yourself , it is super unlikely that women will view you as attractive , no matter if you spit game at ultra pro levels

And I am talking here about the high tier women . With medium and bellow it is possible , yes
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
no I wasn’t always in the security position but I wasn’t aware of these dynamics regardless on which side I was.
Id get back into the good d1ck position asap. Women will label you and force you to remain stuck.. You can be good d1ck man in a relationship too. Just make sure they are always putting out.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
unfortunately , looks > game every time

if you do not take care of yourself , it is super unlikely that women will view you as attractive , no matter if you spit game at ultra pro levels

And I am talking here about the high tier women . With medium and bellow it is possible , yes
"Ugly " guy who takes care of himself with game will beat handsome dude with no game who doesn't take care of himself.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
She says that looks matter. A lot. When looking for a guy to just fvck but she said in a relationship looks don’t matter much at all because she is looking for a genuine connection. So for all those horny badtards looking to fvck as many hotties as they can (I’m with you lol) keep shedding that fat, gaining muscle, and do whatever you can to increase your presentation
Looks do matter. Game matters. Mindset matters.

The fact is a lot of things matter when it comes to intergender dynamics. However, it is also it is highly circumstantial for women. A lot of factors go into play when they consider a man for either sex or LTR and it all depends on her circumstances.

Modern Man Advice
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Have you ever been the "good d1ck" guy for females? Or were you always in the security and comfort position?
You can be both in an LTR. I'd even venture to say that is grounds for an LTR for both parties. I like to lead with the Good Sex and build from there.
 
Top