Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Myth of Chad (Who Has a Thousand Lays)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the mindset of a needy man. If women are that important, you have nothing of real importance going on in your life.

That neediness for pvssy is something many guys on this forum have fallen into. These guys lifes revolve around chasing pvssy.
I'll put you into the "just take up a hobby, bro" or "just focus on your job, bro" category. :rolleyes:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate.. it's real life. Sorry its outside of your reality to think you need to take girls on dates or pay them $$$ so they'll spread their legs for you.
No need to be sorry, im good.

So if you do not go on first dates..... do you order them online?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh absolutely. Did you think these Instagram models sleep with celebrities and athletes Pro Bono?
They get flown out, and at the least get a shopping spree for their troubles.

You take her on dates, spend time with her, text her.. I snap my fingers and say be here tomorrow ready to s*ck my d*ck, give her some pocket change and send her back home and ignore her till I’m bored again so you can try to woo her..

Who’s the alpha in that situation?
Good point. I'd only add you're not paying her for sex. You're paying her to leave.

"Chad" is the biggest boogeyman in the manosphere/redpill. The way some guys wax about him, I'm beginning to think it's a homoerotic obsession.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. This is a guy who had natural advantages and put in the work. But that’s a far cry from the boogeyman of Chad—the guy who women throw themselves at effortlessly and who has unlimited choice

these men take risks and put in effort that the black pill crowd won’t—whether that’s learning to excel in an area that gives them status (sports, music, comedy), putting hours on the ground to approach women (whether that game is learned or unconscious),

every guy starts with different advantages or disadvantages, and different guys will have different ceilings. But the whole, “well, some guys don’t have to work for it” is bullsh1t. Any guy who has consistent access to sex with hot women is putting in some type of effort.
The natural advantage my friend has of being 6'4" helped a lot. At 5'10", I have fewer natural advantages. You're right that he put in the work of approaching. He never had spectacular openers in bar. I often had better openers when judged on a content basis. Many other men likely did as well. His openers were just good enough, which is what they needed to be. It would be erroneous to say he had unlimited choice.

There were also nights where people in our group of friends observed him taking home some subpar looking women. One of our mutual friends was also his roommate for a year, so he saw the quality and quantity of poontang that he would bang. Some nights he slammed an overweight woman that he approached near closing time.

There were times where he had sex with "cute" and "hot" women.

He put in the effort to excel in a sport and get a college scholarship for it. While I didn't meet him until after college, he stayed in good shape post college. Over the years, we have played some sports together. In his 5+ year LTR now and with increasing career responsibilities over the past 5 years, his commitment to fitness has diminished.

that’s still enough real-world experience not to have illusions about competing against some infallibly attractive boogeyman. Especially if you keep up with the guys who do well in that particular environment over a long enough period of time (vast majority end up like your friend).
I was disappointed in how my friend ended up. Some of our other mutual friends felt the same way. None of our other mutual friends had as a high of a peak as a seducer as he had.

When he got to his late 20s, the majority of his closer friends and ex-college classmates were in longer term relationships headed towards marriage. He felt a bit left out and a bit behind. Since he was a night game guy, he found himself having fewer options of people willing to go out to the bars with him. He pursued an extended relationship with a woman the bar that was his favorite one at the time. When more and more of his friends got married, he decided to follow their paths into marriage. He also caved into a marriage ultimatum from his girlfriend as well.

He ended up being a what a lot of men would call a beta male. He resembled a "Chad" for multiple years.

I actually think the nightlife is the single best way to get consistently laid. Not the easiest (social circle is by far the easiest), but the one that has the greatest longevity and the most versatility.

It has the highest concentration of hot girls (assuming you’re in a decentish city). You can approach more hot girls in 10 minutes at a solid bar or club than you’d find in an entire day outside of that environment (unless you’re in maybe Vegas, New York, Miami, select college campuses, or popular high end shopping areas)
Yes, nightlife has the highest concentration of attractive women. For the past ~10 years, I've lived in one of the 10 most populated U.S. metro areas. I'm not in New York or Miami. I'm also not in Las Vegas, which isn't a Top 10 in population. I've noticed that it is easier to see a higher quantity of attractive women at bars who are approachable than during the day. In my city, there's a popular walking path that is a good day game option (I have done day game there). You might see a comparable quantity of attractive women, but fewer are approachable due to earbuds and sometimes running. In an hour on the path, it is really only feasible to get in 2 approaches. It's possible to do way more than that in most bars. While there are advantages to day game, quantity of hot women will never be one.

Most social circles only have a handful of hot girls, if that. They’re largely age-restrictive and they get older over time (you probably won’t be meeting any 18-22y/o girls thru SC past the age of 25 or so unless you go back to school). Once you’ve hooked up with a few girls in a single SC, there are no more hot girls to hook up with. That’s why most guys end up settling with one of these girls.

It forces you to develop social skills with a wide array of people (girls at bars and nightclubs are never by themselves) and develop the ability to stand up to social pressure. This makes it easier to approach effectively during the daytime or to pull from social circles.

You can build social circles from girls you meet there that you wouldn’t otherwise have access to.

You’re not restricted to a single environment or city like you would be for social circle or if you rely on local status at a certain school (another reason a lot of guys settle when they graduate college or move cities and can’t generate new options).
I was never a social circle guy and neither was my 6'4" friend. Everything you said about social circles is accurate. For men 30-40, most other people they know of a similar age are in LTRs and married and know 30-40 year olds in a similar spot. If a man 30-40 gets a social circle introduction, it likely isn't with a 21-26 year old.

There are guys who do well in a certain situations. Some call what you describe in the last block of text/sentence as situational alphas. If I've known men like that, they were acquaintances I didn't know well.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does that matter? That’s not the reality we live in, in this timeline we are in the doctor gets the girl over the strong man 9/10 times. In the scenario you mentioned the strong man wouldn’t even have an advantage like you think, the endurance athlete would.
No one was walking around with 25 inch biceps in Paleolithic times.

Also the doctor has intelligence so you could argue he is stronger mentally.. he also knows how to treat the sick or reset broken limbs, knows a little about pharmacology could perhaps craft ointments out of plants, potentially perform life saving surgeries in a catastrophic situation and most importantly deliver babies.. a doctor being present would be a huge asset. Nobody would f*ck with the doctor because they would need him for his services and to teach more people medicine. He would also be able to trade his treatments for resources, The “tribe” would kill you for f*cking with the doctor. Your statement was poorly thought out, the chick chooses the doctor in the scenario you mentioned even more so. Just regurgitated pseudo science bro.

See what happens when you don’t chase skirts all day? You learn to think.
This post just reeks of cope. Intelligence doesn’t mean your mentally strong. A nerd studying all day may know more stuff but mentally breaks under pressure. Is he mentally stronger than an athlete under pressure? No. It just shows he can think for himself. Your posts have been hella cope

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is so full of LOL. 4 pages to discuss Chad's?

Fvck Chads or whoever else. I could care less as long as I'm doing good.

Let's get back to discussing girls instead of guys. Why do we care so much what other's do?

Comparison is beta as @stringpuller said in another thread.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the sum of this thread is: Men will always HATE ON other men who get good looking ***** (regardless if they do well for themselves)? SMH

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying for wh0res does not count as a notch. It's far more satisfying seducing a woman who genuinely desires you. Paying for sex is BlackPill behavior.

As other posters mentioned, you can bang women without taking them on dates or paying for them. You're presenting a false choice. Game is the solution, and is very efficient if you're Nexting girls who require dates before sex. If a girl is demanding dates then she's setting you up as a Provider anyway.
Whatever bro, not gonna go back & forth with you on the internet. I’ve been at this for 13 years now, my life experience is my reference point. You ain’t banging no dimes without taking them out.
Low hanging fruit, sure. But you saying you bang grade A women without dates is cap.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mainly it was about dispelling the myth that good looking guys don't need to know how to flirt (game) to take girls home cuz they're good looking and therefore don't need to put effort.

Good looking guy with game

7:00-8:40

Good looking guy with no game (even the girl comments about it, "i feel bad for you. You don't have the right moves (cuz he's good looking. and SHOULD therefore have the right moves.")

13:35 - 15:15

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been at this for 13 years now. You ain’t banging no dimes without taking them out.
Low hanging fruit, sure. But you saying you bang grade A women without dates is cap.
1 that's pedalizing women. and 2 yes you can. you go to a hard to get into nightclub filled with some dimes in them (or get them outside in front of the club) (can only speak about NYC tho) then u take them home. same as you would a 6 or 7. no dates. sinple.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 that's pedalizing women. and 2 yes you can. you go to a hard to get into nightclub filled with some dimes in them (or get them outside in front of the club) (can only speak about NYC tho) then u take them home. same as you would a 6 or 7. no dates. sinple.
First off, I’m too old to be club hopping, that’s young man game. I’m more of a wine lounge kind of guy, see as I’ve aged I’ve become more classy. I don’t want to hear base pumping in my ear and a bunch of drunk morons jumping around like a former captive chimp who just got released back in the wild.
But even when I was, it’s rare that you are pulling chicks home straight from the club unless you got a lot of clout or mutual friends.

This conversation is clearly being held by inexperienced men. No offense. Sh*t like this is why I now can only do this forum in very small doses. I’m on it for 2-3 days browsing them I’m gone for months.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I’m too old to be club hopping, that’s young man game.
Ur not. Thats a limiting belief. My friend is 3 years older than you and still does club game after being in the game for over 20 years

Just say u prefer wine bars lol. No judgement.

But even when I was, it’s rare that you are pulling chicks home straight from the club unless you got a lot of clout or mutual friends.
It's not and I didnt have any clout or share mutual friends with the dimes (or really any girl) I've picked up. Then again your talking 2005ish so maybe same night lays were really rare back then idk.
This conversation is clearly being held by inexperienced men. No offense
Listen man I dont know you. Maybe ur a legend on this forum or something but no offense to me its more a conversation between guys who live in 2021 Vs someone stuck in 2005. The comment about 5 lays per year making you 1% amongst men confirmed it to me.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With that mindset then you definitely won't bang dime women without paying for it.

No woman is beneath you. They are all configured the same way and they all respond to the same Game.

The counter-intuitive thing that most men can't wrap their heads around is that you don't need to exchange things for sex with a woman. Transactional Sex is one form of sex, and it's how most men approach sex - "She will only bang me if I give her XYZ"

What you need to do is tap into the other form of sex. Validational Sex. The mindset of this is "Is this woman worthy of my messianic penis? Well, I'm going to qualify her and see if she's worthy."

It might seem silly to men who haven't had validational sex with a woman, but when a woman sees you as her source of validation then you are tapping into a very primal part of her brain. She'll move mountains just to have your penis inside of her. Tapping into this form of sex purely comes down to your verbal jujitsu and ability to cast a spell on her.
Sounds good, but it’s bullsh*t bro..
That only works on women with low self esteem. Your 6s and 7s. If her body count is full of top 1% men doctors, ball players, high earning finance guys .. that validation stuff ain’t gonna work.
She gets text messages from nfl players, what is your ups working a** gonna tell her that he not?

Come on bro, I thought we were passed selling these incels dreams in 2021.. Let’s get real. You want top level p*ssy be a top level man. Ain’t no shortcuts. You are running fat girl and mid level woman game. This stuff does not work on bombshell dime pieces.

it’s not about limiting beliefs, it’s about reality.
I’m gonna gracefully bow out and let you get back to that 2003 mystery method, Neil Strauss RSD dream selling you’re doing.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's "job" i.e. Doctor, NFL player etc. is just social proof - it's Transactional Sex.

Why does a woman like a Doctor or an NFL player? Money and provisioning. This is beta comfort stuff.

Also, many NFL players and Doctors have weak game. They purely rely on Provider Game. "Want to fvck, baby? I'm a Doctor. I'll take you on a holiday to Dubai, please gimme your pvssy"

All you need to do is look at Jeff Bezo's text messages to his mistress to see how high-status men Game women. It's pathetic, entitlement-style "bang me because I'm rich and trade me your pvssy for a holiday" Game. It's Transactional Sex.
Call it whatever you wanna lil bro, when you got bezos money you are beyond “game” it’s no longer needed. What is paying a h*e to have a nice vacation to bezos? It’s literally like me giving you 50 cents for a gumball at the barbershop candy machine .. get real.

if the goal is to get the p*ssy who cares if you consider it “transactional” .. ? It ain’t trickin’ if you got it.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call it whatever you wanna lil bro, when you got bezos money you are beyond “game” it’s no longer needed. What is paying a h*e to have a nice vacation to bezos? It’s literally like me giving you 50 cents for a gumball at the barbershop candy machine .. get real.

if the goal is to get the p*ssy who cares if you consider it “transactional” .. ? It ain’t trickin’ if you got it.
Bezos got all that money and best he can do is **** 3s. "Beyond game"

point would've been better made just linking that cringe text screenshot from that New York Mets GM from last month tbh

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If only getting laid was as easy as being a good-looking, "top" athlete. That certainly gets your foot in the door, but then it all comes down to how you behave and interact with a woman.

When a guy opens his mouth and starts communicating with a woman, if he doesn't have Game, then that woman will quickly revaluate him (even if he's a good looking athlete).

Men are visual beings and we select Women primarily based on how a she looks.
Woman are wholistic and take into account Looks, Status, ability to give her "tingles", Chemistry/Connection (emotional, intellectual, spiritual) etc etc

Men who think that women only select their lays based on looks and athletic ability doesn't understand women.
I agree with this....the world is littered with "alpha" simps. Quarterbacks, actors, rock stars, and four star generals and yes even presidents. Look at Marc Antony, for God's sake.

So I don't get why men are so terrified of the Chad they've made up in their heads, who so effortlessly slays because he's a 9.5 or whatever. Some kind of gorgeous ubermensch with a perfect wardrobe and just the right height, weight, and facial structure. It's like they took the Ken doll and gave him natural a$$hole game.

Physically "ideal" guys exist, of course, but you'd be surprised how few of them know how to handle women...even if they get more latitude to fukk up. If a girl decides she wants to bang you, it's basically up to you to screw it up - and most men will find all kinds of ways to screw it up.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the Pareto Principle is real. There are men out there who are monopolizing the pvssy. These men are a tiny minority of men.

BluePill society matrix wants you to think it's the Doctors and the NFL Bro's and the Jeff Bezo's. It's not these guys.

The most dangerous men are men who understand female nature, and can think like a woman. Combine this with good-looks and sociopathy, and you have an extremely dangerous player who can bang unlimited women.

Women are very, very easy to understand once you remove your BluePill ideology about what women are, and stop projecting your male fantasies onto her. If you accept women, and take them for what they truly are, then you've basically solved 99% of the problem.
Agree...I've long said women are easy to understand and predictable. It's pretty self-evident. I don't have any ideology and don't need one to see how they are. I'm always telling guys here to stop hyper analyzing women like a man.

The rest is just irrelevant to me. Even if the Superchad boogeyman exists, it doesn't really change the way I operate on a day-to-day basis. I'm about as interested in that as I am what some feminist or blue pill guy does. Good for him. If there's some monopoly out there, it hasn't affected me, so maybe other men need to question why it affects them and get out of their own heads.

If what I'm doing is or isn't working for me, that's the only thing that really matters. Not some secret cabal of dudes. Understand, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing they exist. For me there's just not much practical use with it.