"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Welcome Back: Lay Report 10

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,070
Reaction score
1,706
Age
29
Hey guys! I've been off SS a bit to focus on my life, and self improvement. But I'm back now. I wanted to type up a LR that I had a little while back, and share it with the forum.

So that weekend, I went out to the bar to hang out and do some more approaches. I ended up running into a girl that I had approached in the past. I was able to kiss close her, but not bang her last time.

I was feeling extremely social that night, so on the fly I organized an after party at my house to shoot some pool and have some drinks. I was able to get a good amount of people over, and of course I invited the girl over.

I invited her upstairs to take a shot with me. After a bit of conversation, I was making out with her. She said, "We should totally go do a quickie right now." I pulled her to my room, pulled down my pants and told her to suck my d!ck, after that we were banging.

After that I returned to the party. It was a good time, lots of drinks, some gas, and shooting pool.
I'm pleased with this interaction. I'm going to continue to Cold Approach heavy, so that I can get more leads and bang them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hey guys! I've been off SS a bit to focus on my life, and self improvement. But I'm back now. I wanted to type up a LR that I had a little while back, and share it with the forum.

So that weekend, I went out to the bar to hang out and do some more approaches. I ended up running into a girl that I had approached in the past. I was able to kiss close her, but not bang her last time.

I was feeling extremely social that night, so on the fly I organized an after party at my house to shoot some pool and have some drinks. I was able to get a good amount of people over, and of course I invited the girl over.

I invited her upstairs to take a shot with me. After a bit of conversation, I was making out with her. She said, "We should totally go do a quickie right now." I pulled her to my room, pulled down my pants and told her to suck my d!ck, after that we were banging.

After that I returned to the party. It was a good time, lots of drinks, some gas, and shooting pool.
I'm pleased with this interaction. I'm going to continue to Cold Approach heavy, so that I can get more leads and bang them.
Your new norm
 

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
Good stuff. Can’t remember if you’ve graduated yet by now, but make sure to hold onto this mentality of socializing and creating connections with people and being open to adventure.

A lot of guys get caught up in the rat race, relationships, etc. and insulate themselves. A few years of that, and it’s very easy to jack your subcomms all up. Balance is important and there’ll be seasons in life where you have to put your nose to the grindstone—but don’t forget to maintain. Props.
 
Top