You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Go away trollRecently I just started talking to this girl in December. She said she just got out of a relationship. Within a month she moved in with me. I was looking through her phone because obviously of my trust and insecurity which I should have never done now that I found these forums. She moved out an left a few things she still hasn’t come to get. I’ve reminded her of it once and she said she’ll come get it another day but still hasn’t.
Last night I was texting her an I waited a little bit on her text like between 15-25 mins. She told me she was applying for jobs and all I said was “Nice” she then said sometimes our text are dry and she’s said this before so I said “Ok lmao, and what did you apply for?” She said “A job” at first then a few seconds later opened the messages back up and said that she applied for a few other jobs. She then got mad talking about some girl I use to know because she has a fan page and she goes to assume I’ve been talking to her. I told her she can think as she wishes. When she went through this little for I just told her I was helping my friend with something hence the text “Nice”. I told her I was busy helping my friend.
Ive apologized before for looking through her phone an this is like the second time she’s brought it up.
She text me this morning saying it’s not about you being busy it’s just some things you’ve done that it’s hard for me to trusts you. I’m yet to respond to this. I don’t want to be apologizing again. I feel like that’s the wrong move. That would make me chase her even more.
Note that she respond to me rather quickly within 1-10 minutes. When I was making her wait a little before I responded she would reply with like 1 minute if not less.
what approach should I take here? I’m sure apologizing won’t do any good Because I’ve done that already
I mean on the sexual not really kind of read what I said beforeDo you have a sexual relationship with her? Any feelings for her?
An apology makes you a man. Say that you're sorry and will never do it again. Say it as sincerely as you can. Say it strongly like a President would. If she counters, be firm and say that you are working on those issues. Dont look needy. Don't talk too crazy about your relationship with her anymore. Let her do the talking.I do yeah
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Men don't chase relationships or check text messages and phone logs, that is for women to do. You are playing a female role in this relationship which is causing her to question your male qualities.So what should I say to her response
obviously I want a relationship but it’s clear I need to raise my value at the same time.
Her latest response was “well you haven’t done things that aren’t so great either. I understand you are busy sometimes, so it has nothing to do with that. It’s the other things you have done that is hard to trusts you” note I do want a relationship
DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!.........Go away troll
Yeah. There is no way people are that stupid and immature when it comes to women. I mean there are some real people that test that theory.....DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!.........
We have a WINNER!!!
I was wondering when someone was going to catch on.
This is too ridiculous to be true.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.