"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Keep to your own

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Learn from my mistake. When your at the top you will get false friends who want your demise but will be around you to get some of that shine and real enemies who will ACTIVELY try to bring you down. Trust on yourself. If you have to associate with someone make sure they make you look like a little boy in terms of what they are doing in other words they dominate you in whatever field. That’s all. I’ve lost years due to befriending weak people. Don’t make the mistakes I did!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Learn from my mistake. When your at the top you will get false friends who want your demise but will be around you to get some of that shine and real enemies who will ACTIVELY try to bring you down. Trust on yourself. If you have to associate with someone make sure they make you look like a little boy in terms of what they are doing in other words they dominate you in whatever field. That’s all. I’ve lost years due to befriending weak people. Don’t make the mistakes I did!
So befriend individuals ahead of you in life and your endeavors.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes. People are either making you stronger or weaker. If you don’t think this is the case, sorry your getting weaker
It probably is true. I've had mentors definitely ahead of me in whatever it is. And there is gain due to association. Also have been part of some very sharp groups. The same, increased gain and growth.

Then I've tried to relate to folks who don't understand or less committed on my path. Either the conversation drags me down or they gang up on me to bring me down.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Learn from my mistake. When your at the top you will get false friends who want your demise but will be around you to get some of that shine and real enemies who will ACTIVELY try to bring you down. Trust on yourself. If you have to associate with someone make sure they make you look like a little boy in terms of what they are doing in other words they dominate you in whatever field. That’s all. I’ve lost years due to befriending weak people. Don’t make the mistakes I did!
I realised in my early 20s that every single person I interacted with either drained or charged up my batteries. Jealous people, gossip mongers, manipulators, drama queens, mouthy basturds etc all drain your battery, while genuine friends, mentors, positive thinkers, comedians etc charge up your battery.

I quickly learnt to minimise interaction with drainers and maximise engagement with chargers. You cant completely avoid dealing with drainers because they are everywhere in life-critical sectors, mostly at work or at school if you are still in education; and some of them can actually help you attain your goals in life. Those who live more fulfilled and calmer lives have mastered the art of managing drainers and maximising chargers.

As a man, you are doomed if you choose a wife of girlfriend who is a drainer. You have to do everything within your gift to ensure that your woman is a charger. We get a break from drainers we meet at work or school, but there is no break from drainers we have in our personal lives. Thats why children who are raised in dysfunctional families end up broken and damaged, because their batteries were constantly on empty during their formative years.

Manage your drainers tightly and build your network of chargers. Life is sweeter when you master some of these principles.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Learn from my mistake. When your at the top you will get false friends who want your demise but will be around you to get some of that shine and real enemies who will ACTIVELY try to bring you down. Trust on yourself. If you have to associate with someone make sure they make you look like a little boy in terms of what they are doing in other words they dominate you in whatever field. That’s all. I’ve lost years due to befriending weak people. Don’t make the mistakes I did!
You can know pretty much everything you need to know about a person by seeing who the 5 people they spend the most time with in their lives are.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Hence the expression "birds of a feather flock together."
 
Top