Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to smell good what are some good colognes

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yves Saint Laurent, La Nuit de L'Homme
and again, Gucci Guilty

Personally I think La Nuit has a higher quality more complex scent, but I currently wear Guilty.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haaahaha, I was just watching Kevin Samuels and he recommended YSL La Nuit de L'Homme

He said it's "Masculine" and "dope!"

Reactions: BMX

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only used Dior Sauvage for the last two years.
Recently got Montblanc Legend Night.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CH Men Prive by Carolina Herrera.

Wear this on a cool fall night with a Black leather jacket, jeans and a nice pair of Chelsea boots. Trust this.

If you're headed to the club, the scent of choice is Ultra Male by Jean Paul Gaultier.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on buying this tomorrow so let me know please
Dolce Gabana is the only way forward. Lots of chicks ask me what cologn I have on. I guess it is a conversation starter. Anyway, this post is from 2001.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also liked Davidoff Cool Water. That's an old one but the smell is really fresh. After an intense workout and shower, just wear this cologne and you will feel fresh as **** through out the day. :)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also liked Davidoff Cool Water. That's an old one but the smell is really fresh. After an intense workout and shower, just wear this cologne and you will feel fresh as **** through out the day. :)
This is still my all time favorite. I discovered this back in 1990 and never looked back. I hardly wear cologne these days but that's the one I would wear most of the time if I did. :up:

To me Cool Water is the least "intrusive" out of the ones I've tried.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of my latest summer pick ups are all 'cheapies': Nautica Midnight Voyage (think of Sauvage and the OG Voyage combined), Voyage Heritage and Paris Hilton for men (I know...but it smells like Acqua di Gio for much less). I'm just going to use cheapies as my daily scents because I am essentially going back to college this fall, sparingly using my designer scents for special occasions.

As far as classics go, a lot of them have brand new flankers released between 2020 and now such as: D&G light blue forever, there are two brand new versions of Cool Water, more Aqua di Gio, another Sauvage next month, JPG Scandal and others that are worth investigating.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All of my latest summer pick ups are all 'cheapies': Nautica Midnight Voyage (think of Sauvage and the OG Voyage combined), Voyage Heritage and Paris Hilton for men (I know...but it smells like Acqua di Gio for much less). I'm just going to use cheapies as my daily scents because I am essentially going back to college this fall, sparingly using my designer scents for special occasions.

As far as classics go, a lot of them have brand new flankers released between 2020 and now such as: D&G light blue forever, there are two brand new versions of Cool Water, more Aqua di Gio, another Sauvage next month, JPG Scandal and others that are worth investigating.

If you like cheapies check out the Armaf brand.

Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man- 95% clone of aventus.

Armaf Milestone- clone of Milesome Imperial

I also like

Issey miyake- can be had for 25 bucks, imo better than aqua di gio. Strong performance super fresh.

Versace Eau Fraiche- Woody version of light blue. Can't go wrong for summer.

I also like Armani Code Profumo. Darker made for cooler nights, amazing smell strong projection.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with this one... The opening grapefruit was very realistic, but in the drydown it smelled like mosquito repellent on me.
I just got around to smelling the original at the mall. The dry down on my skin, I couldn't stomach it at all for some reason. Just like Versace Eros, too much of a party scent for my mature nose.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Versace Eau Fraiche- Woody version of light blue. Can't go wrong for summer.
I've heard about them a lot more on YT lately and I probably will be tempted by the end of the year to get Intense Man.

I'm really interested in a safe alternative to Versace Pour Homme, while it is my only complimented scent thus far, it has brought me nothing but bad luck professionally from 2011 to now, so after this summer no more. I finally tried out the Eau Fraiche at the mall and I liked it.
My current lineup is: Versace Pour Homme, Sauvage EDP, YSL La Nuit De L'homme EDT, Guerlain Vetiver, Tommy, Voyage, Voyage Heritage and Midnight Voyage. I threw out an empty bottle of CK Eternity and VPH is next to go and not be replaced. Sadly I'm now considering looking into Abercrombie and Hollister frags. I never wore their clothing growing up for...reasons.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't a big fan of Guerlain Vetiver. There is a cinnamon accord on top of the vetiver that I'm not too fond of. If you like that, check out Herme's bel ami vetiver.

Last edited:

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard about them a lot more on YT lately and I probably will be tempted by the end of the year to get Intense Man.

I'm really interested in a safe alternative to Versace Pour Homme, while it is my only complimented scent thus far, it has brought me nothing but bad luck professionally from 2011 to now, so after this summer no more. I finally tried out the Eau Fraiche at the mall and I liked it.
My current lineup is: Versace Pour Homme, Sauvage EDP, YSL La Nuit De L'homme EDT, Guerlain Vetiver, Tommy, Voyage, Voyage Heritage and Midnight Voyage. I threw out an empty bottle of CK Eternity and VPH is next to go and not be replaced. Sadly I'm now considering looking into Abercrombie and Hollister frags. I never wore their clothing growing up for...reasons.

You want safe but smell great? Ysl Lhomme and DG The One. These are both pretty cheap on resale sites and have a great smell, but weak performance. One million is also very good. Abercrombie fierce smells amazing, but for that price you might as well go with Chanel Blue.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I still use Drakkar Noir but I know that's too old and out of fashion for you guys.

If you want a good one check this one out Aqua Di Parma

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't a big fan of Guerlain Vetiver. There is a cinnamon accord on top of the vetiver that I'm not too fond of. If you like that, check out Herme's bel ami vetiver.
Leave.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Armaf Milestone- clone of Milesome Imperial
As far as cheapies go, I've had a couple of good reactions to Joop Homme.
Correctly pronounced as 'Yoop', but I took to calling it 'Yup!' for a while because of the effect it had on specific a g/f at the time.
I'd never really bothered much with after-shaves or scents/colognes (Just shower and deodorant) until she bought me a bottle of it.

Tried a few different ones over the years - cheap and expensive - but never really used any of them much, until just recently.
Woman I'm seeing now, saw my half-bottle of Joop Homme coupla weeks ago and said she liked it.
So I tried it again, and... Yup! - She seems to like it a lot.