Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improvement in your own life can anger others?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Canelo Alvarez footage and message. They are bad, judgemental, narcissistic and are quick to cut you down. Be careful, as they are family AND friends, not just strangers or mere acquaintances pulling this fvcksh!t.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Canelo Alvarez footage and message. They are bad, judgemental, narcissistic and are quick to cut you down. Be careful, as they are family AND friends, not just strangers or mere acquaintances pulling this fvcksh!t.
Once it starts it never ends. They work to reduce your improvements in effectiveness gained from your adjustments and growth. Identify who they are, make a note of it,, dont ever expect them to change. People have been killed behind becoming more successful or a more stand-up person.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once it starts it never ends. They work to reduce your improvements in effectiveness gained from your adjustments and growth. Identify who they are, make a note of it,, dont ever expect them to change. People have been killed behind becoming more successful or a more stand-up person.
Yeah this is no joke. Lately I've been mentioning to family and relatives that I'm eligible for my first retirement in 12 years and they give me PUSHBACK. Unbelievable. They've seen me struggle for a decade and judged me harshly, turned away, etc. Then when it comes time to leave, or even threaten to leave and go do what I NEED to do next on my life checklist, they start caring. Seen it from senior enlisted military leadership and now family or friends. It does not fkn end. Worse is if they are all set or retired and doing this to you. Time to keep my moves primarily silent here on out. Not just the bizarre individuals I encounter in public (where it is now critical to blend in and not argue), but those I know in private.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is no joke. Lately I've been mentioning to family and relatives that I'm eligible for my first retirement in 12 years and they give me PUSHBACK. Unbelievable. They've seen me struggle for a decade and judged me harshly, turned away, etc. Then when it comes time to leave, or even threaten to leave and go do what I NEED to do next on my life checklist, they start caring. Seen it from senior enlisted military leadership and now family or friends. It does not fkn end. Worse is if they are all set or retired and doing this to you. Time to keep my moves primarily silent here on out. Not just the bizarre individuals I encounter in public (where it is now critical to blend in and not argue), but those I know in private.
Completely silent. The world is how it is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People have been killed behind this shot. So you better be ready to die going after your dreams.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You see, if you ever wanted to ever be anything. There'll always be somebody that shoot down any dream."
"There'll always be haters, that's the way it is. Hater niggas marry hater bitches and have hater kids.
But they gon' have to take my life before they take my drive. 'Cause when I was barely livin', that's what kept me alive...
It's funny how these wack niggas need my help - Wasn't around when I couldn't feed myself."

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this youtube:
Yes, people that are close to you will either consciously, subconsciously, directly, or indirectly resent you for becoming a better person each day. And it is not that they don't care or love you, it's that you will remind them (if they are not on the same self-development growth journey as you) that they are being left behind. You will become a constant reminder of their unfulfilling lives and being stagnant. So again, they will either resent you or try to pull you back.

When you are on a path to "success" (whatever that means to you), you will have to be okay with losing people and people dissing you. It is part of that journey but you will end up finding people on the same wavelength as you along the way, so it's not all a loss.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the world it’s an absolute joke! You have a tranny... and an obese slob in the sports illustrated swimsuit edition!!!???

At my gym there are dudes wearing whoop watches.. or whatever they are... to see if they are overtraining. I watch them come in and do about 6 sets of curls in an hour.. drink a protein shake... shower and leave!!!

Most people’s purpose in life is to get drunk, high, and comfortable.

F anyone that hates on winners. They hate because they are too lazy to put in the work!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, just about everybody hates a winner to some degree.
I think a lot of people see success as a strike against their ego. It becomes an opportunity to seethe with jealousy, victimization, or hate.

What people should really see is an opportunity to learn from someone else.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I first started to notice this years ago when people seemed to be exgtra rude and snippy with me when I wasx in a very positive and loving mind set. Now I only allow people who tolerate my good side with me on my journey.