"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

article: Why sexual empowerment screws women - The only winners from sex-positive porniness are men

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Everything is fake and an illusion in life nowadays, why not females (and some males).
awww, disappointed thoughts like these from guys are what stops me from wearing makeup regularly and colouring hair regularly. I don't want to be fake.

Plus my Dad never encouraged it in my mother or me, although I have been able to amaze him with making my eyelashes look like "spiders". He said it in an admiring voice. lol

I always had a signature minimal look with dark red lipstick, black eyeliner and mascara. Seems neutral/accepted enough of a style over the decades that I just never learned another way.

Its just going to have to depend on whatever dominant male in my life likes, I guess.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
awww, disappointed thoughts like these from guys are what stops me from wearing makeup regularly and colouring hair regularly. I don't want to be fake.

Plus my Dad never encouraged it in my mother or me, although I have been able to amaze him with making my eyelashes look like "spiders". He said it in an admiring voice. lol

I always had a signature minimal look with dark red lipstick, black eyeliner and mascara. Seems neutral/accepted enough of a style over the decades that I just never learned another way.

Its just going to have to depend on whatever dominant male in my life likes, I guess.
Nothing wrong with makeup, but that is what it is... An illusion.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
It's a billion dollar industry for a reason.
someone should tell women they're wasting their money on fakeness that's not even looked at by men, not really. The woman's body shape is her attractiveness. Money should be spent on fitness.

Learning from that book Estrogeneration about the estrogenic dangers found in colouring, makes me think I should throw out what makeup I do have. Not call that theatrical makeup artist. Save that money for improving below the shoulders.

And invest money on hi-vis running pants or a better yoga mat instead.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
someone should tell women they're wasting their money on fakeness that's not even looked at by men, not really. The woman's body shape is her attractiveness. Money should be spent on fitness.

Learning from that book Estrogeneration about the estrogenic dangers found in colouring, makes me think I should throw out what makeup I do have. Not call that theatrical makeup artist. Save that money for improving below the shoulders.

And invest money on hi-vis running pants or a better yoga mat instead.
the other thing that is worth spending on is modeling school. I can see the difference in girls that have learned how vs not. Doesn't have to be a model, just learn how. the pose/walk/posture/smile it can be learned and makes a huge impact.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
the other thing that is worth spending on is modeling school. I can see the difference in girls that have learned how vs not. Doesn't have to be a model, just learn how. the pose/walk/posture/smile it can be learned and makes a huge impact.
I agree. I was in a modelling course when I was 11. It was helpful to learn how to move gracefully and gently. They taught speech and tone/volume too. It was only at the YWCA, but still a good course. I have watched some of Cynthia L's posture and walking youtube videos too for some good reminders.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Nothing wrong with makeup, but that is what it is... An illusion.
This is why a lot of inexperienced men get intimidated by women. Look fantastic with all that make up and glitter. And when it comes off...you see all the flaws and just realize there just average and nothing to out on a pedestal.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is why a lot of inexperienced men get intimidated by women. Look fantastic with all that make up and glitter. And when it comes off...you see all the flaws and just realize there just average and nothing to out on a pedestal.
Most people are avg
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Yup...by definition that is true.
Young guys that are still learning...when they see women in clubs and bars all done up should remind themselves to imagine them without the make up without the heels enhancing there hips that they are just average.

Same with OLD. No reason to put these women on pedestal...they rarely look like their pics...they are nothing special..they often look worse in real life then even there worst pics seem to suggest.

Maybe this would stop the woman leadership here especially in the west.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Young guys that are still learning...when they see women in clubs and bars all done up should remind themselves to imagine them without the make up without the heels enhancing there hips that they are just average.

Same with OLD. No reason to put these women on pedestal...they rarely look like their pics...they are nothing special..they often look worse in real life then even there worst pics seem to suggest.

Maybe this would stop the woman leadership here especially in the west.
i don’t think guys understand how rare HB8+ actually are. Most women by definition are average which is 4-6 range. Even some of the chicks I see posted in this forum are more in the average range than they are pretty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
i don’t think guys understand how rare HB8+ actually are. Most women by definition are average which is 4-6 range. Even some of the chicks I see posted in this forum are more in the average range than they are pretty.
Without doubt. Can almost look like totally different people the next morning with no makeup on.

Makes it more baffling how full of themselves some women can be at times.

There aren't there many truely good looking women without makeup out there and theyre unlikely to be available in clubs for one night stands on a regular basis. Attractive yes, but most really aren't anything special once you strip away the camouflage and I include the girl I'm currently seeing in that category. Gets plenty of looks and male attention when we re out, but looks totally different with no makeup, dishevelled hair the next day.
 
Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Young guys that are still learning...when they see women in clubs and bars all done up should remind themselves to imagine them without the make up without the heels enhancing there hips that they are just average.

Same with OLD. No reason to put these women on pedestal...they rarely look like their pics...they are nothing special..they often look worse in real life then even there worst pics seem to suggest.

Maybe this would stop the woman leadership here especially in the west.
I agree.

Just do a google search on all the top looking gals in the media and you'll see that less than 10% has natural beauty without any aids.
This one comes to mind...Sofia Vergara of Modern Family sitcom.

 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Man she looks hit. Smh. Disgusting.
Yup
That's some reality dose for those that are taking women at "face" value. literally. LOL
Wake up gentlemen and look past the mirage...

Always assume women are ugly to boost your confidence.
Always ask what a women can provide besides her looks and what's in between her legs to prevent you from investing too much too soon.
This is the mentality ALL guys should have.
:up:
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yup
That's some reality dose for those that are taking women at "face" value. literally. LOL
Wake up gentlemen and look past the mirage...

Always assume women are ugly to boost your confidence.
Always ask what a women can provide besides her looks and what's in between her legs to prevent you from investing too much too soon.
This is the mentality ALL guys should have.
:up:
Looks aint even a "investment", its a bait.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top