She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Isn't Ego literally your sense of who you are? Your self-concept. So you can't really let it go because you will always have some idea of who you are. The problem is when there is a big gulf between who you really are and who you imagine or present yourself to be.Ego is a big part of Masculinity it seems, but I've also heard that good things can come from completely letting it go
Thoughts?
If you're interested in this subject, try watching the film Revolver. It really explores this issue in an unusual way.Ego is a big part of Masculinity it seems, but I've also heard that good things can come from completely letting it go
Thoughts?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Too "small" of an ego won't sell himself or speak up, he won't seek credit where it's due, and eventually will be "stolen from" or "used" to prop up a "bigger ego" person.It's more a question of which one fits your personality and which one you can use properly to good effect.
1. A big ego guy (done right) can use his grand self image to propel him to success, i.e. be fiercely competitive to try his best to live up to that image.
2. A small ego guy (done right) will be super humble, potentially downplay his ability and thus overprepare which can also lead to success.
I personally lean more towards #2.
Too much of anything can be good or bad. Likely, what provokes you to game is ego but prior to learning, you can resort to ego in cowardly fashion.Ego is a big part of Masculinity it seems, but I've also heard that good things can come from completely letting it go
Thoughts?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Or what others think of you...Having an ego equates to being a slave to outside variables.
When your ego is active, your self-worth is not defined by you, but instead you are measuring your worth - by comparison to others.
I didn't feel "ego" necessarily had to dealing others viewpoints and upholding an artificially increased "rep". But if ego and "self image " are two separate entities then I stand corrected. I felt ego and "self image " at least had some overlap.Having an ego equates to being a slave to outside variables.
When your ego is active, your self-worth is not defined by you, but instead you are measuring your worth - by comparison to others.
That... which you give the opportunity to feel good about yourself, also has the same power to make you feel bad about yourself.
Why breathe life into something like that?
i think that women have a higher ego than men in general , so I would not say thst Having an ego makes you masculineEgo is a big part of Masculinity it seems, but I've also heard that good things can come from completely letting it go
Thoughts?
you should try to train your ego on the good stuff , as this will help you down the line , otherwise it can also make a lot of problemsYour ego is who you are, you can't get rid of it and you shouldn't.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Just to give a personal example; if I get repped for a particular posting, it's nice to see that it was appreciated.I didn't feel "ego" necessarily had to dealing others viewpoints and upholding an artificially increased "rep". But if ego and "self image " are two separate entities then I stand corrected. I felt ego and "self image " at least had some overlap.
Ofcourse you need to draw the line in everything but ego is just peoples nature, something withing everyone. The difference is someone is egoistic to the core yet someone not so muchyou should try to train your ego on the good stuff , as this will help you down the line , otherwise it can also make a lot of problems
I have always believed that if you are truly worth the praise it will come from others of their own free will and not from yourself.It's more a question of which one fits your personality and which one you can use properly to good effect.
1. A big ego guy (done right) can use his grand self image to propel him to success, i.e. be fiercely competitive to try his best to live up to that image.
2. A small ego guy (done right) will be super humble, potentially downplay his ability and thus overprepare which can also lead to success.
I personally lean more towards #2.
"They" don't have to praise you. So you better be aware of your own worth.I have always believed that if you are truly worth the praise it will come from others of their own free will and not from yourself.
They don't but usually they will if you are deserving of it."They" don't have to praise you. So you better be aware of your own worth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.