Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Young OG Project (Journal)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really feeling this new girl and I could possibly see an LTR happening with her. She checks off most of my boxes on my list for an LTR. She also told me that she is looking for something serious. But, this is where things start to suck. She went ice skating after I saw her last and broke her ankle. It is so bad that it will need surgery (screws put in). So, now she is acting kind of different since that happened. I was supposed to go over there last night and she flaked on me. She said that she looked like crap, her place was a mess, and was tired. I'm not really sure what to think right now. My cousin and my friend both told me to chill out and she is just acting like she is because of her ankle. She can't even drive because its the right ankle. I know she won't be going on dates now because of her ankle and I'm pretty much her only option now because of that. I was going to do soft no contact but she already sent me a "good morning" text this morning. I guess I will follow through and try to see her again. I did want an LTR with her. I'm not trying to do the whole plate/date multiple women thing anymore.
Wow. That's really freaking bad timing for her to break her ankle. If she's sending you a good morning text though, sounds like she has at least some interest still.

I'm happy that you're going the LTR route. We were talking about this earlier, but sounds like you know exactly what you want now that you're done with spinning plates. Have you been cold approaching at all still?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with a Hispanic girl from Hinge. We had been texting during the week leading up to the date. She was showing high interest and texting back quickly. I met her at the bar I prefer to use for dates. I wasn't able to use this place for my last couple dates because the women didn't live on that side of town. She showed up looking better then her pictures, which is really rare. The conversation went good and I found out that we have a lot of stuff in common. She is kind of a geek which I really like. We ended up having three drinks each and stayed for almost three hours. When the date ended, I walked her to her car. She parked in a different area then I did, so she drove me to my car. When we got to my car, I didn't get out of her car right away. We started making out in her car and it ended up turning into a pretty hardcore make out.

I think this girl might be better for me then the last one and I'm pretty sure I have a good shot at a second date. I will find out when I text her.
Haha I like the geek girls too. I find they're super easy to talk to and not as stuck up as some girls can be.

So it sounds like you usually get the make out on the first date. That's good. How good is your turnaround rate for getting a second date?

Hopefully it goes well with this new girl. Any updates?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro. It's good to see you again! Looking on the bright side that's awesome that you're getting lays and dates though. Very motivating. Not very many people are able to do that in COVID.
I'm glad to be back but also not glad. I had hoped that I didn't need this place anymore. Its good that I'm getting dates and had a new lay. But, I think I'm too hard on myself. There are guys out there that aren't getting any dates and I'm over here being unhappy with my results, thinking I should be doing better then this.
It's always nice when you find a girl who clicks with you. It makes the conversation soooo much easier and just effortless lol.

I've never asked but what kind of music are you into?

I remember you talking about this before. You should always go for the Bang, but you don't HAVE to have the bang on the first date or anything like that.
I mainly listen to Hip Hop/Rap from 1990 - 2010. I only like some stuff after 2010.

I don't always go for the bang on the first date anymore. Nowadays, I'm only taking girls out on dates that I think could be a potential LTR. Before I would take girls out that were LTR material or only pump and dump material. I found out that the LTR material ones seem to not like it very much if you ask them back to your place on the first date. I think that might have ruined my chances at a second date by doing that.
Nice man! Still killing it with the Facebook Dating I see haha
Yeah, FB Dating has been good to me and so has Hinge.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. That's really freaking bad timing for her to break her ankle. If she's sending you a good morning text though, sounds like she has at least some interest still.

I'm happy that you're going the LTR route. We were talking about this earlier, but sounds like you know exactly what you want now that you're done with spinning plates. Have you been cold approaching at all still?
Her interest level has dropped a lot now. That is not surprising since we haven't seen each other. I honestly don't have time to spin plates. Even going on tons of dates is time consuming. The other day I was texting with 5 different girls and it drained me. School, work, kid, and gym take up a lot of time.
Haha I like the geek girls too. I find they're super easy to talk to and not as stuck up as some girls can be.

So it sounds like you usually get the make out on the first date. That's good. How good is your turnaround rate for getting a second date?

Hopefully it goes well with this new girl. Any updates?
I do usually get a make out on the first date, but not always. Honestly, I can get a lot of first dates but I'm not that good at getting second dates.

Her interest level dropped and its looking like no second date.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I pretty much nexted both of the girls I talked about recently in my journal. The one with the broken ankle puts in zero effort to see me. She barely texts anymore but will still answer my texts and calls. But, I barely contact her now. She has a son who she normally doesn't have on the weekends. But, all of sudden she has him this weekend again and next one too. She supposedly tried to see if the dad would take him today but he couldn't. She could have asked her mom and sister but she didn't. Women will move mountains to see you if they want to see you bad enough. I sometimes have to remind myself of that. I will answer if she calls or texts but I'm done initiating and asking her to hang out.

The other new one from last weekend kind of gave me the slow burn. She kept texting less and less, so I just stopped texting her. I also saw her on the other dating app I use. She probably thinks she has some better option or something. Shes nexted and I will probably ghost her if she even does reach out.

I'm still messed up in the head from my last ex. She really put me through some bad shVt in October. I want to hate her but I can't seem to get myself to do that. I know I should hate her but I can't. I miss her and I feel like an idiot for feeling this way. Its hard to accept that a girl that loved you, that you could always fall back on (for almost 3 yrs), doesn't want you or love you anymore. Its especially hard during Christmas time.

This year has been the worst year of my life. The only good thing that has came out of it was my new job. I am thankful for that. I hope next year will be better. As for dating, I know I can't just give up. I have to keep moving and keep going on dates. I know if I keep throwing shVt at the wall long enough, eventually it will stick.

I have a date tonight with a new girl from OLD. I also have another one who wanted a date too but I'm going to flake on her because I can't meet both tonight. Both weren't available last night.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with a 30 yr old Asian girl. I was supposed to have a date with a new Hispanic girl but she flaked and gave a counter offer for next weekend. I'm glad I stacked two dates or I would have ended up with no date last night.

I met her at one of the usual bars that I use for dates (same one as last weekend). I was kind of mad when I walked in because there were no open spots at the bar (less stools because of social distancing). There were two guys both drinking alone taking up spots where we could have sat. But, I ended up getting a small round table and she was able to sit right next to me when she arrived. She looked just as good as she did in her pictures. She seemed really nice and the conversation went okay. I wouldn't say the conversation flowed as good as other dates I've had. Its sometimes hard for me to relate to Asian women, especially ones that weren't born here. We only had one drink. I walked her to her car but I didn't get a kiss (I didn't try). I'm honestly not sure if she was into me or not. But, with my track record of judging stuff like this, who knows. I will text her later and see whats up, but I'm not going to expect much.

I have a couple prospects I'm texting plus the one who counter offered for next weekend. So, I should have a date or two for next weekend if things work out.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to be back but also not glad. I had hoped that I didn't need this place anymore. Its good that I'm getting dates and had a new lay. But, I think I'm too hard on myself. There are guys out there that aren't getting any dates and I'm over here being unhappy with my results, thinking I should be doing better then this.

I mainly listen to Hip Hop/Rap from 1990 - 2010. I only like some stuff after 2010.

I don't always go for the bang on the first date anymore. Nowadays, I'm only taking girls out on dates that I think could be a potential LTR. Before I would take girls out that were LTR material or only pump and dump material. I found out that the LTR material ones seem to not like it very much if you ask them back to your place on the first date. I think that might have ruined my chances at a second date by doing that.

Yeah, FB Dating has been good to me and so has Hinge.
Funny you mention that. I guess you kind of have to determine what kind of girl you're dealing with and then figure out your strategy from there.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest level has dropped a lot now. That is not surprising since we haven't seen each other. I honestly don't have time to spin plates. Even going on tons of dates is time consuming. The other day I was texting with 5 different girls and it drained me. School, work, kid, and gym take up a lot of time.

I do usually get a make out on the first date, but not always. Honestly, I can get a lot of first dates but I'm not that good at getting second dates.

Her interest level dropped and its looking like no second date.
That is a lot of different stuff to juggle. I like the abundance mindset though. Maybe just spin less plates, 2-3 so your options still stay open?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I pretty much nexted both of the girls I talked about recently in my journal. The one with the broken ankle puts in zero effort to see me. She barely texts anymore but will still answer my texts and calls. But, I barely contact her now. She has a son who she normally doesn't have on the weekends. But, all of sudden she has him this weekend again and next one too. She supposedly tried to see if the dad would take him today but he couldn't. She could have asked her mom and sister but she didn't. Women will move mountains to see you if they want to see you bad enough. I sometimes have to remind myself of that. I will answer if she calls or texts but I'm done initiating and asking her to hang out.

The other new one from last weekend kind of gave me the slow burn. She kept texting less and less, so I just stopped texting her. I also saw her on the other dating app I use. She probably thinks she has some better option or something. Shes nexted and I will probably ghost her if she even does reach out.

I'm still messed up in the head from my last ex. She really put me through some bad shVt in October. I want to hate her but I can't seem to get myself to do that. I know I should hate her but I can't. I miss her and I feel like an idiot for feeling this way. Its hard to accept that a girl that loved you, that you could always fall back on (for almost 3 yrs), doesn't want you or love you anymore. Its especially hard during Christmas time.

This year has been the worst year of my life. The only good thing that has came out of it was my new job. I am thankful for that. I hope next year will be better. As for dating, I know I can't just give up. I have to keep moving and keep going on dates. I know if I keep throwing shVt at the wall long enough, eventually it will stick.

I have a date tonight with a new girl from OLD. I also have another one who wanted a date too but I'm going to flake on her because I can't meet both tonight. Both weren't available last night.
Sorry to hear that the year has been rough for you. 2020 really has sucked though tbh. But you're right. Even just by sheer numbers game if you keep talking to multiple girls, one will land :up:

It really is easy to forget all the principles in the heat of the moment though. I struggle with that too.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with a 30 yr old Asian girl. I was supposed to have a date with a new Hispanic girl but she flaked and gave a counter offer for next weekend. I'm glad I stacked two dates or I would have ended up with no date last night.

I met her at one of the usual bars that I use for dates (same one as last weekend). I was kind of mad when I walked in because there were no open spots at the bar (less stools because of social distancing). There were two guys both drinking alone taking up spots where we could have sat. But, I ended up getting a small round table and she was able to sit right next to me when she arrived. She looked just as good as she did in her pictures. She seemed really nice and the conversation went okay. I wouldn't say the conversation flowed as good as other dates I've had. Its sometimes hard for me to relate to Asian women, especially ones that weren't born here. We only had one drink. I walked her to her car but I didn't get a kiss (I didn't try). I'm honestly not sure if she was into me or not. But, with my track record of judging stuff like this, who knows. I will text her later and see whats up, but I'm not going to expect much.

I have a couple prospects I'm texting plus the one who counter offered for next weekend. So, I should have a date or two for next weekend if things work out.
Nice! Do you know when the social distancing rules will slack up a bit in your state? It's pretty much fair game down here.

Although with the vaccine coming out, I think it should be happening decently soon.

Stacking two dates is a really good idea. Flakes are absolutely infuriating lol. I see you're still keeping your options open which is awesome.

Side note, I love Asian women as well lol. Just always had a soft spot for them

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you mention that. I guess you kind of have to determine what kind of girl you're dealing with and then figure out your strategy from there.
Exactly. The longer you are in the game, the easier it gets to determine what type of woman she is.
That is a lot of different stuff to juggle. I like the abundance mindset though. Maybe just spin less plates, 2-3 so your options still stay open?
The 5 women I was texting were just prospects. Some have already dropped off. I don't care about spinning plates. I'm just looking for an LTR mainly because of my age and how busy I am.
Sorry to hear that the year has been rough for you. 2020 really has sucked though tbh. But you're right. Even just by sheer numbers game if you keep talking to multiple girls, one will land :up:
I'm really glad this year is almost over. If you keep throwing shVt at the wall long enough, it will start to stick.
Nice! Do you know when the social distancing rules will slack up a bit in your state? It's pretty much fair game down here.

Although with the vaccine coming out, I think it should be happening decently soon.

Stacking two dates is a really good idea. Flakes are absolutely infuriating lol. I see you're still keeping your options open which is awesome.

Side note, I love Asian women as well lol. Just always had a soft spot for them
Not anytime soon. The cases are sky rocketing here. I hope they don't close the gyms again.

I don't think things will get better until summer, even with the vaccine.

The only reason I stacked two dates is because they were both only available on Sat night. Otherwise I would have scheduled one for Fri night.

I do like Asian women, but I still prefer Latina's.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with a 30 yr old Filipino girl from FB Dating. She was showing pretty high interest level up to the date. The same kind of interest level as my last lay. We also talked on the phone a couple times before the date.

I met her at one of the bars I use. This isn't the one I used for my last couple of dates. She showed up in a dress looking pretty cute. The bar tender that took our order remembered me from before, even though I haven't been there in weeks. He said he didn't have to card me because he has served me before. The girl luckily didn't say anything about that. She seemed pretty into me and the conversation went good. She even used kino on me. One of her friends wanted to see what I looked like, so we took a selfie together and I put my arm around her for the selfie. I walked her to her car and we had a really good make out by her car. I could tell that she was really into the make out.

When I got home she text me telling me that she hopes that I made it home fine and that she had a good time. She followed it up with the blushing smiley face emoji. We will have to see if a second date happens.

The Asian girl from my last date ghosted. I actually kind of expected this. She told me on the date that she is really picky and has been single for four years. Anytime they tell me something like that, I never get a second date. I guess she can be single for another four years then.

It looks like the one who flaked last weekend and gave a counter offer is ghosting now. She was pretty chatty on text and just stopped replying back. She wasted enough of my time.

I have a date set up for tonight with a new Hispanic girl. I'm supposed to meet her at the same bar that I had my date at last night. If the same bar tender waits on me before she gets there, I'm telling him to card me and that he never saw me before.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with a 29 yr old Hispanic girl from Hinge. She opened me on Hinge earlier in the week and I got her number. I already knew she was pretty hot from her pictures but she was even hotter in person. I met her at the same bar as last night. The same bartender was there but he wasn't working the side of the bar we sat on, so I didn't have to worry about telling him to card me and that he hasn't seen me before. I think he has seen me in there with four different women now.

This girl had a kind of different personality then I'm used to. She messes around and kind of roasts you. I did the same back. She unfortunately did say she's picky with guys which isn't a good thing to hear. She also is one of those women that is into traveling. I can't stand those travel obsessed women. I walked her to her car and she didn't take her mask off on the way to the car, so I didn't get a kiss. That's not a very good sign. I would say its a 50/50 chance that I'll get a second date. I'm not really sure if she was into me or not.

The Filipino girl from Fri night is still texting just as much as before. Shes sending me pics of things shes doing, gifts she wrapped or bought, etc. It doesn't look like her interest level has dropped off at all. She is pretty much acting the same or if not even more interested. She even likes to tell me good night before she goes to bed. It looks like a second date should be happening. I'm going to try to set that up soon.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: 30 YR Old HB 6.5 Asian (Filipino) Facebook Dating girl

We had met for drinks last weekend and made out afterwards. Last night she drove to my place and we then went to eat at a restaurant nearby. After the restaurant, we went back to my place. We put on a Christmas movie and we each had a mixed drink. We started to make out on the couch and then went to my room. We ended up banging and I could tell she was really into it. She even blew me without asking. Afterwards she told me that I know how to fVck. I'll definitely see her again. She is pretty cool and we get along good. She also has a good job and her life in order.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had a second date with the 29 yr old Hispanic girl from Hinge. I honestly didn't think she was into me and would go out with me again. She is extremely hot and I didn't get a kiss on the first date. So, this was kind of surprising.

She drove over to my place and then we took my car to a restaurant. I knew she would probably come in after the restaurant but I knew she wouldn't be putting out. When we were texting before the date, she declined my offer to have drinks in the hot tub afterwards but she didn't say no to coming inside after the restaurant. We ended up watching a movie in my living room. She sat on the other part of the sectional, which kind of pissed me off because I couldn't even try to make any moves on her.

After the movie, I walked her to her car and we finally kissed. When we were by her car, she said something about how I only text like once a day and that I can call too. She was pretty much telling me I need to talk to her more. I'm going to try to see her again if she is still down. She definitely won't be an easy bang. I don't mind though, she is looking like she could be LTR material.

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had a second date with the 29 yr old Hispanic girl from Hinge. I honestly didn't think she was into me and would go out with me again. She is extremely hot and I didn't get a kiss on the first date. So, this was kind of surprising.

She drove over to my place and then we took my car to a restaurant. I knew she would probably come in after the restaurant but I knew she wouldn't be putting out. When we were texting before the date, she declined my offer to have drinks in the hot tub afterwards but she didn't say no to coming inside after the restaurant. We ended up watching a movie in my living room. She sat on the other part of the sectional, which kind of pissed me off because I couldn't even try to make any moves on her.

After the movie, I walked her to her car and we finally kissed. When we were by her car, she said something about how I only text like once a day and that I can call too. She was pretty much telling me I need to talk to her more. I'm going to try to see her again if is still down. She is definitely won't be an easy bang. I don't mind though, she is looking like she could be LTR material.
You need to clear it with yourself whether you want and are ready for ltr.

I've made mistakes in past where I get into relationship when in fact I wasn't ready for it.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/13/21
I had a date with a 29 yr old Latina from Hinge. This is a different girl then the one I recently went out with. I met her at the bar I have used for most of my dates the last couple months. She was just as cute as her pictures but I could kind of tell she wasn't really feeling me during the date. I know I could have did a lot better but I had barely got any sleep the past few days and I was feeling really tired. I could tell that it affected my game and conversation skills. When I walked her to her car, she didn't give me a kiss or hug. I still decided that I would hit her up again because you never know. I've had girls make out with me and I didn't get a second date. I've also had girls not kiss me and then I get a second date. So, I hit her up anyways and got ghosted. But, I do understand that not every girl will like me. I can't have them all. She is just delusional of her worth and its her loss.

Updates
I kept going out with the other 29 yr old Latina from Hinge. This girl is really hot but thats all she has going for her. Now that I know her a little better, I've determined that she isn't a very nice person and she thinks she's the shVt. Plus, she is Vegan and non dairy. I went on more dates then I should have with her and she didn't put out. I had to initiate around 75% of the time on text and calls. Right now, she went out of town for four days. I decided to move on and just chalk it up as a loss. I didn't contact her before she left to go out of town and I'm not going to contact her when she gets back. No more chasing for me.

The 30 yr old Asian girl still talks to me everyday. But, the problem is that she is extremely difficult to see. She wants to be my gf but I don't think that will work out. She works nights as a nurse. The only person that can watch her son is her grandma. Her grandma hasn't been able to watch him on some of her days off. Then she got Covid and has finally recovered. But, I might not be able to see her again this coming week. Its almost been a month since we have seen each other. I honestly don't see the point of talking to someone who can rarely ever see you.

It looks like I'm going to have to get back on the grind and get some new prospects. Time to rebuild again.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with a 32 yr old Latina from Hinge and of course we met at one of the usual bars that I use for dates. This isn't the one I used on my last few dates. The girl showed up not looking as good as she did in her pictures. Things seemed to go well and she kept getting really close to my face when we were talking. I probably could have kissed her inside the bar if I wanted. When we left the bar, I walked her to her car. We made out by her car. It was a pretty good make out that lasted at least a few minutes and she was definitely into it. Shes not really my type, but I'm still down to smash. I text her a little bit ago and she replied.

The Asian girl from my last LR came over today. We went to lunch, then back to my place. She stayed for a while and we banged twice. She is a great girl and I'm definitely going to to keep talking to her. She really likes me.

I just finished getting ready and I'm about to head over to the same bar as last night. I have a date with another new Latina from Hinge. I'll post a report tomorrow about the date.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the Asian girl left yesterday, I had a date with a 33 yr old Latina from Hinge. We met at the same bar that I had my date at last night. The date was a big waste of my time. She didn't look that great, I had to do all the talking, and I could tell she wasn't feeling me either. No kiss when I walked her to her car. I won't be hitting her up.

The Latina from Fri night stopped responding. She wasn't that great anyways. My best option is still the Asian girl. She brings a lot to the table and she doesn't want to date anyone besides me.