“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Still legitimately wondering about this...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
So my girlfriend and I were having a conversation again a few days ago and she asked me a question. She said "do you think you can have sex with only me for the rest of your life?" a part of me wanted to respond with a "safe" and "pleasant" answer but then I said to myself, not to be phony and fake. I told her "Honestly, for a guy like me I don't think that's possible, so no". She got upset and even cried a little but after a while she texted me and said that "I love you with all my heart so please don't break it but I want you to know I always appreciate your 100% honesty and promise to do whatever I can to make daddy happy" - Yes, I taught her to refer to me as daddy.

It made me really think about everything and wondering if I'm the problem in terms of not being satisfied "sexually" (key word: sexually) with one Woman because other than the desire for sexual variety, my girlfriend is great with everything else. She cooks, cleans, does what I ask her to do and hardly ever gives me push back on anything I ask of her, so it's not a problem in that regard. I went on a small binge of looking on google and reddit and I have found many Men saying how they could never sexually want another Woman other than their girlfriend of Wife. For whatever reason, I just cannot fully believe that. Do I think it's impossible? no, definitely not impossible but biologically speaking, i just don't see how that's a Man's true desire.

It makes me wonder if ...
  • The majority of Men were just never good with seducing Women so they are happy with just having one sexually
  • Men like me are few and we have a "problem" with not being able to be sexually satisfied with one Woman - I say "problem" because you know,... society shames Men that think like this.
  • The majority of Men do in fact want multiple Women but they either never verbalize it or don't have the "game" to pull that off so they settle.
Could it be in a Man's gene's? I did not fully grow up with my biological father however I have heard from many family members and my own mother that my dad always had different Women. He was always in between New York, Boston and finally took off to the Dominican Republic. A year ago I looked up my father on facebook out of curiosity and he's in early 60's.... I see he's still with young Women in their 30's and some even look like late 20's! I was like WTF?. Of course my Mother always told me to never be like my father. To be fair my dad did a lot of shady and illegal things but aside from that he was always back and forth with multiple Women.

I think my mind is trying to find any "blue pill" cell in my body to rationalize this but since my eyes have been opened to Women for the last 10 years, I can no longer unsee what I have already seen and experienced in the last decade when it comes to Women. One Man on reddit gave a pretty good thorough explanation on how Men biologically prefer a multitude of Women sexually and forget it,.... They crucified him on there. Especially the Women but his explanation made a lot of sense.

  • Does society socially program and condition Men to feel like having one special Woman sexually is enough?
  • Do you think you can be with one Women sexually for the remainder of your life?
  • Do Men suppress their true sexual desires so they avoid shaming?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
this is the single most important thread to me so far on sosuave.

I just have to be sure all guys are like this. Mostly, I want to know if there's any slim chance there's a type of modern, independent man that is not like this.

How would I be able to tell?

Looking forward to replies.....:up:
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
I hit this issue in an LTR every single time. Usually about the 5 month mark. Men are programmed this way. Those who say they are satisfied with one woman are lying to themselves. It's struck me as odd on this site how guys come on complaining about women cheating when I look at reality around me and 90% of the time it's the guys cheating, and/or desperately struggling not to.

I want kids, hence why I'm going through with this struggle.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Yes, it is impossible for a healthy man to stay satisfied with one woman. Your instincts are correct. It’s biology and we all know biology is stronger than reason.

Second point, it was a mistake to answer “yes” to her question. Honesty is not the best policy for questions like this, as it does not actually raise her interest level in the long term (she will continue to submit then grow resentful for it out of the fear you instilled in her). The correct response is the politically correct response.

The better way to keep her competitive hamster spinning is to continue being a prize, and be charming and personable with other women while she’s with you (think servers, front desk, work galas, etc). Just do it tastefully.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
this is the single most important thread to me so far on sosuave.

I just have to be sure all guys are like this. Mostly, I want to know if there's any slim chance there's a type of modern, independent man that is not like this.

How would I be able to tell?

Looking forward to replies.....:up:
I believe a large percentage of Men are like this however a large percentage of Men will not fully verbalize or admit that they desire other Women other than the one they are with.

So I feel like Women are left with two options:
  • A pleasant lie.
  • An unpleasant truth.
With that said, I'm sure there are some Men out there who truthfully only want their current Woman sexually.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The only ways a man can stay monogamous with one women for their entire life is:
1. Totally blue pilled living the Disney dream
2. Totally beta and in love with her more than she loves him
3. If he doesn't have any other options
4. Strong Religion/Culture brainwashing
5. Loss of Libido/Testosterone
6. Other factors of remaining faithful like a big inheritance from wife's family

The timing though will vary on exactly when that happens though for each individual.

Anyone claiming otherwise has never been in a long term marriage or relationship before. I've lasted 15 years myself...
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
The only ways a man can stay monogamous with one women for their entire life is:
1. Totally blue pilled living the Disney dream
2. Totally beta and in love with her more than she loves him
3. If he doesn't have any other options
4. Strong Religion/Culture brainwashing
5. Loss of Libido/Testosterone
6. Other factors of remaining faithful like a big inheritance from wife's family

The timing though will vary on exactly when that happens though for each individual.

Anyone claiming otherwise has never been in a long term marriage or relationship before. I've lasted 15 years myself...
You lasted 15 years until you couldn't do it anymore?
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
I believe a large percentage of Men are like this however a large percentage of Men will not fully verbalize or admit that they desire other Women other than the one they are with.

So I feel like Women are left with two options:
  • A pleasant lie.
  • An unpleasant truth.
With that said, I'm sure there are some Men out there who truthfully only want their current Woman sexually.
You're kind and polite to give me hope.

I've been redpilled/truth aware for over a year now. I no longer feel indignant or the redpill rage.
I need to learn and decide how to game a guy to be satisfied with one woman.
That machivellian type wheel of abuse comes to mind but I want to seek a better way.
Religion or culture might be a surer bet. Thanks for replying, interesting thread topic
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
You're kind and polite to give me hope.

I've been redpilled/truth aware for over a year now. I no longer feel indignant or the redpill rage.
I need to learn and decide how to game a guy to be satisfied with one woman.
That machivellian type wheel of abuse comes to mind but I want to seek a better way.
Religion or culture might be a surer bet. Thanks for replying, interesting thread topic
I'm not sure how you can "game" a guy to be satisfied with one Woman sexually. Again, the keyword here is "sexually" because many Men are satisfied and are in fact happy with their girlfriends and wives but the sexual aspect of things aren't so easy to keep to one Woman in my opinion.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Principles and how good men have them is talked about a lot here. If you want to stay monogamous - and you should if having children as I intend - add it to your list of Principles. It should be at the top.

Covid has helped me massively. The no. 1 factor with cheating is putting yourself in the wrong situation - a bar, club etc. It's not possible since March. Build on the momentum;)
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
I'm not sure how you can "game" a guy to be satisfied with one Woman sexually. Again, the keyword here is "sexually" because many Men are satisfied and are in fact happy with their girlfriends and wives but the sexual aspect of things aren't so easy to keep to one Woman in my opinion.
The brain is the largest most influential sexual organ.
An aware, astute woman can potentially alter a man's brainwaves. Vice versa too, we know that on sosuave here.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Does society socially program and condition Men to feel like having one special Woman sexually is enough?
To some degree, yes. But there's another type of conditioning taking place long before the larger society plays a role and that's your upbringing. I don't believe for one second that genes determine one way or the other, to me that seems like looking for an excuse to justify never settling. No excuse is needed.

Do you think you can be with one Women sexually for the remainder of your life?
I have been for over 5 years now, but I don't have a need for novelty. I can understand some guys don't want that though, that's totally fine, but the excuses like "it's in men's DNA" is stupid if you ask me.

Do Men suppress their true sexual desires so they avoid shaming?
Some do, sadly. Monogamy isn't for everyone, the guys who can't stay monogamous should avoid relationships and be upfront that they're not looking for anything permanent.

Just as I respect the guys who want a new pvssy every week I expect the same level of respect in return for preferring just one consistent partner, without people thinking I'm suppressed by society or some sh!t.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So my girlfriend and I were having a conversation again a few days ago and she asked me a question. She said "do you think you can have sex with only me for the rest of your life?" a part of me wanted to respond with a "safe" and "pleasant" answer but then I said to myself, not to be phony and fake. I told her "Honestly, for a guy like me I don't think that's possible, so no". She got upset and even cried a little but after a while she texted me and said that "I love you with all my heart so please don't break it but I want you to know I always appreciate your 100% honesty and promise to do whatever I can to make daddy happy" - Yes, I taught her to refer to me as daddy.

It made me really think about everything and wondering if I'm the problem in terms of not being satisfied "sexually" (key word: sexually) with one Woman because other than the desire for sexual variety, my girlfriend is great with everything else. She cooks, cleans, does what I ask her to do and hardly ever gives me push back on anything I ask of her, so it's not a problem in that regard. I went on a small binge of looking on google and reddit and I have found many Men saying how they could never sexually want another Woman other than their girlfriend of Wife. For whatever reason, I just cannot fully believe that. Do I think it's impossible? no, definitely not impossible but biologically speaking, i just don't see how that's a Man's true desire.

It makes me wonder if ...
  • The majority of Men were just never good with seducing Women so they are happy with just having one sexually
  • Men like me are few and we have a "problem" with not being able to be sexually satisfied with one Woman - I say "problem" because you know,... society shames Men that think like this.
  • The majority of Men do in fact want multiple Women but they either never verbalize it or don't have the "game" to pull that off so they settle.
Could it be in a Man's gene's? I did not fully grow up with my biological father however I have heard from many family members and my own mother that my dad always had different Women. He was always in between New York, Boston and finally took off to the Dominican Republic. A year ago I looked up my father on facebook out of curiosity and he's in early 60's.... I see he's still with young Women in their 30's and some even look like late 20's! I was like WTF?. Of course my Mother always told me to never be like my father. To be fair my dad did a lot of shady and illegal things but aside from that he was always back and forth with multiple Women.

I think my mind is trying to find any "blue pill" cell in my body to rationalize this but since my eyes have been opened to Women for the last 10 years, I can no longer unsee what I have already seen and experienced in the last decade when it comes to Women. One Man on reddit gave a pretty good thorough explanation on how Men biologically prefer a multitude of Women sexually and forget it,.... They crucified him on there. Especially the Women but his explanation made a lot of sense.

  • Does society socially program and condition Men to feel like having one special Woman sexually is enough?
  • Do you think you can be with one Women sexually for the remainder of your life?
  • Do Men suppress their true sexual desires so they avoid shaming?
Women can't take the truth. If you don't believe me, try telling it to them.

In fact, it's actually illegal to tell the truth to a woman in many countries.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
It's in our nature, nothing wrong with that. I can't see myself with one woman for the rest of my life.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Monogamous relationships are game on HARD mode.

Marriage is game on EXPERT mode.

Lack of competitive anxiety turns bedrooms dead.

Folks quickly rationalise that they don't need sex anymore as there are better priorities.

This is usually not the man's decision.

Humans aren't monogamous, that includes both women and men.

Marriage was essentially a way for the king's courts to make adultery illegal so nobody takes a woman from their harem.

Spinning plates till you've felt true abundance and anchored it in your soul is the first step towards sexual success.

This is easy mode and I'm still a beginner.

Don't over analyse, keep spinning.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Being in both ltrs and fwbs I can say that a guy will stay faithful to one woman as long as he feels good about having her around and she takes good care of herself .

sure , I was in positions where I flirted with other women , but from flirting to cheating is quite a big step , especially since women have to be courted before
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Being in both ltrs and fwbs I can say that a guy will stay faithful to one woman as long as he feels good about having her around and she takes good care of herself .

sure , I was in positions where I flirted with other women , but from flirting to cheating is quite a big step , especially since women have to be courted before
Approve this. The moment she do something "off", you're out of that ship.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top