Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still legitimately wondering about this...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamous relationships are game on HARD mode.

Marriage is game on EXPERT mode.

Lack of competitive anxiety turns bedrooms dead.

Folks quickly rationalise that they don't need sex anymore as there are better priorities.

This is usually not the man's decision.

Humans aren't monogamous, that includes both women and men.

Marriage was essentially a way for the king's courts to make adultery illegal so nobody takes a woman from their harem.

Spinning plates till you've felt true abundance and anchored it in your soul is the first step towards sexual success.

This is easy mode and I'm still a beginner.

Don't over analyse, keep spinning.
Men generally want as much sexual variety as they can get and in the past this was understood and acknowledged. Today, people are in denial about it.

However, most men also have a desire to have relationships that last and it's hard to do this whilst openly banging everything in sight.

So this leads to the main chick and side chick(s) scenario, generally in secret.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing about all this is that most Women want their boyfriends/fiancé/husbands to only desire them which is understandable but as soon as that Man starts doing so, it's like his sexual prowess goes down and he turns into a "beta" in her eyes.

He loses his sexual aura (if he had one to begin with) and once his options dry up and he gets comfortable.... she herself starts to view him in a non-sexual manner. Meaning he slips into the good comfortable guy role that she still desires to be with however the desire for him SEXUALLY goes down which leads to her pvssy getting wet by the very same type of Men she initially wanted to change for the relationship. I know this because it's happened to me in my last relationships. (my last relationship ended 10 years ago)

Maybe because since 2010 until 2019, I was fvcking a ton of different Women and the variety was plentiful (Living in NYC is straight up abundance), I find it hard to stick to one.... I'm not sure but I'm finding it very difficult a year and a half in even though she's a great girlfriend.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing about all this is that most Women want their boyfriends/fiancé/husbands to only desire them which is understandable but as soon as that Man starts doing so, it's like his sexual prowess goes down and he turns into a "beta" in her eyes.

He loses his sexual aura (if he had one to begin with) and once his options dry up and he gets comfortable.... she herself starts to view him in a non-sexual manner. Meaning he slips into the good comfortable guy role that she still desires to be with however the desire for him SEXUALLY goes down which leads to her pvssy getting wet by the very same type of Men she initially wanted to change for the relationship. I know this because it's happened to me in my last relationships. (my last relationship ended 10 years ago)

Maybe because since 2010 until 2019, I was fvcking a ton of different Women and the variety was plentiful (Living in NYC is straight up abundance), I find it hard to stick to one.... I'm not sure but I'm finding it very difficult a year and a half in even though she's a great girlfriend.
That's the fvcked up fact. You can never truly relax no matter how crazy she's about you. But on the other hand you have a lot of cases, probably your parents, grandparents who stayed with each other during their whole adulthood and they were comfortable with each other, relaxed etc aka not worrying about what will come off as beta.

Maybe it's just the dating situation in today's world.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Men generally want as much sexual variety as they can get and in the past this was understood and acknowledged. Today, people are in denial about it.

However, most men also have a desire to have relationships that last and it's hard to do this whilst openly banging everything in sight.

So this leads to the main chick and side chick(s) scenario, generally in secret.
I notice the number stops at two.

Main and side chic.
That's only two but that is satisfying enough?

I think something else is at play here. There must be some anticommittment-to-one-only reflex men have.
Even one more woman in his life and he may very well feel like the 'variety' urge is satisfied.

I'm thinking insecurity in belief the first woman will stay alive so might as well be training a backup/replacement as you go. Something like that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Main and side chic.

I think something else is at play here. There must be some anticommittment-to-one-only reflex men have.
Even one more woman in his life and he may very well feel like the 'variety' urge is satisfied.

I'm thinking insecurity in belief the first woman will stay alive so might as well be training a backup/replacement as you go. Something like that.
I didn't say just one side chick. There could be many. But it's hard to have a serious relationship with more than one person at the same time.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having one woman quickly follows by more women being attracted. In my experience handling 3 plates is the limit of what I'm physically capable of without it interfering w my normal life

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having one woman quickly follows by more women being attracted. In my experience handling 3 plates is the limit of what I'm physically capable of without it interfering w my normal life
If you would find a woman who you would consider amazing , I am quite sure that you would not have time for the other girls for as long as things are good with the main one

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Main and side chic.

What men really crave is to feel like a man .

wanting to bang whatever moves is when you do not feel like a man and try to prove yourself that you are the man

i have not really seen nor a guy and nor a woman that will stray as long as things are ok inside the relationship .

now , having a bullet proof relationship , that is a different story to which I do not have an answer lol

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like having options.

More women to sleep with means more options.

More women to sleep with corrects the actions of any single woman.

More women to sleep with automatically shows you what you can put up with and not.

These habits start to get ingrained as you spin and experience abundance.

So even when you are going through a dry spell, you've internalised these habits and can protect your heart.

It's not about having multiple vaginas to fvck physically, it's about experiencing options and abundance.

Sure a dude can play house, but that's game on hard mode with no favourable outcomes.

Marriage is cucked.

#next

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like having options.

More women to sleep with means more options.

More women to sleep with corrects the actions of any single woman.

More women to sleep with automatically shows you what you can put up with and not.

These habits start to get ingrained as you spin and experience abundance.

So even when you are going through a dry spell, you've internalised these habits and can protect your heart.

It's not about having multiple vaginas to fvck physically, it's about experiencing options and abundance.

Sure a dude can play house, but that's game on hard mode with no favourable outcomes.

Marriage is cucked.

#next
exactly my point ,men like having options because this reduces the risks , and thus they can feel manly even in the worst case scenarios

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It is stronger frame to have options and abundance. Men and women.

No doubt about this.

Its like this is the final answer.

Monogamy and unconditional love do not exist.

All relationships are polyamorous and greed-based; temporary and usefulness-based.
Ex. how is this woman serving me?
or is this man useful to me?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is stronger frame to have options and abundance. Men and women.

No doubt about this.

Its like this is the final answer.

Monogamy and unconditional love do not exist.

All relationships are polyamorous and greed-based; temporary and usefulness-based.
Ex. how is this woman serving me?
or is this man useful to me?
depends , me personally I like more girls that I actually enjoy talking with , so basically really good companions

besides this I do not really see what else a woman can bring that I can not get on my own

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called "not having Oneitis".

Women are unilaterally attracted to it. Keep applying the Dread Game. Once she thinks you are committed to her then her poontang will dry up and she won't even know why.

You're doing well. Don't ruin it by being "nice" to her. Being "nice" to women is abusive because it turns her off. Don't be abusive and turn your woman off. That's just mean.
i never really understood the need of the dread game . What it is the point of it ?

it is not better to use that energy and find another girl ? Just saying

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Main and side chic.

I think a Man with the Main Woman is most likely to switch up the side-chick from time to time. Depending on the circumstances.
Some Women understand this and even though they might feel OK with their Man satisfying his sexual needs in terms of variety, they will actually have it arranged between her Man and one of her girlfriends that she feels she fully trusts 100%. This way she doesnt feel like she's in the dark as to what type of person her Man is fvcking on the side. In some rare cases, the Girlfriend/Wife vets the side-chick before her Man bangs her.

This all goes back to a sexual variety desire that Man have. From the outside perspective, other people might wonder why does a Man want to fvck another Woman if his girlfriend/wife is already very attractive? It's because its different.

Let's say John's girlfriend/wife Mary, is 5' 8" and has short dark brown hair with C cup t!ts and a curvy body. She loves missionary and swallows John's cvm every time. She doesn't moan that much though and isnt too vocal in the bedroom but the sex is still very good....

After some time... John meet's Jane, who is also attractive. Jane is shorter 5' 2" and has long blond hair with B cup t!ts and a more petite body. She loves the doggy position and prefer's John cvm on her face. She squeals every time John thrusts and is more vocal during sex. The sex is just as good as when it's with his girlfriend/wife.

Then one day John meets Jen, She's about 5' 5", a bit heavier than Mary and Jane but is very curvy with a larger ass, D size t!ts. She loves all positions and likes anal and she's also a squirter. She loves hot kinky sex and the sex is still as hot as Mary and Jane.

John still loves and is committed to Mary and will not leave her for any other Woman. His main chick is set. This satisfies John's sexual variety desires and when he's tapped out, he gives his girlfriend/wife all the non sexual attention that the other Women do not get. Although again like I mentioned above, some Women prefer for the side-chick to hang around without sex once in a while to continue to build trust and a comfortability between the three.

Overall I truly believe this is what Men want but VERY few vocalize it. This is why many Men cheat, they want that sexual variety without letting go of their main Woman because they truly enjoy being with their girlfriend/wife. A simple analogy would be food. I absolutely love steak and eggs but could anyone eat that morning/afternoon/night every single day for the rest of their lives without craving a meal with salmon, avocado and sweet potatoes? or would that person feel happier and more at ease if they could switch up their foods just once in a while.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dread Game is all about the woman's fear of loss. A woman absolutely needs to fear losing you to be sexually attracted to you.

Once she safely feels like she's secured you.....well, we know where that leads = Dry poontang.
I understand what it is , I was just asking you the point of using it , as I feel that it is much easier to use that energy to find another girl rather than having a toxic relationship with a girl , because sooner or later she will do the same to you .

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dread Game is all about the woman's fear of loss. A woman absolutely needs to fear losing you to be sexually attracted to you.

Once she safely feels like she's secured you.....well, we know where that leads = Dry poontang.
Unfortunately, this is true.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I think a Man with the Main Woman is most likely to switch up the side-chick from time to time. Depending on the circumstances.
Some Women understand this and even though they might feel OK with their Man satisfying his sexual needs in terms of variety, they will actually have it arranged between her Man and one of her girlfriends that she feels she fully trusts 100%. This way she doesnt feel like she's in the dark as to what type of person her Man is fvcking on the side. In some rare cases, the Girlfriend/Wife vets the side-chick before her Man bangs her.

This all goes back to a sexual variety desire that Man have. From the outside perspective, other people might wonder why does a Man want to fvck another Woman if his girlfriend/wife is already very attractive? It's because its different.

Let's say John's girlfriend/wife Mary, is 5' 8" and has short dark brown hair with C cup t!ts and a curvy body. She loves missionary and swallows John's cvm every time. She doesn't moan that much though and isnt too vocal in the bedroom but the sex is still very good....

After some time... John meet's Jane, who is also attractive. Jane is shorter 5' 2" and has long blond hair with B cup t!ts and a more petite body. She loves the doggy position and prefer's John cvm on her face. She squeals every time John thrusts and is more vocal during sex. The sex is just as good as when it's with his girlfriend/wife.

Then one day John meets Jen, She's about 5' 5", a bit heavier than Mary and Jane but is very curvy with a larger ass, D size t!ts. She loves all positions and likes anal and she's also a squirter. She loves hot kinky sex and the sex is still as hot as Mary and Jane.

John still loves and is committed to Mary and will not leave her for any other Woman. His main chick is set. This satisfies John's sexual variety desires and when he's tapped out, he gives his girlfriend/wife all the non sexual attention that the other Women do not get. Although again like I mentioned above, some Women prefer for the side-chick to hang around without sex once in a while to continue to build trust and a comfortability between the three.

Overall I truly believe this is what Men want but VERY few vocalize it. This is why many Men cheat, they want that sexual variety without letting go of their main Woman because they truly enjoy being with their girlfriend/wife. A simple analogy would be food. I absolutely love steak and eggs but could anyone eat that morning/afternoon/night every single day for the rest of their lives without craving a meal with salmon, avocado and sweet potatoes? or would that person feel happier and more at ease if they could switch up their foods just once in a while.
yes, I see.

The man is essentially cuckquening the main by having her learn to like him having the side chic(s).

So what we see now in society going into 2021, is the masculinized female cucking her main man and exercising this appetite for side guys.

I think this is termed polyamorous.

Except, we see something goes wrong when women 'spin plates and live with abundance' Something shortcircuits and she initiates the breakup/divorces with the main man.
In the case of men with side chics, we say here on sosuave that the man prefers to stay with his main girl for the longterm(rarely initiates breakups or divorce)

Its because this isn't fully evolved. Women are changing but shortcircuiting in ways that are devastating to family units.

I think its the working world. Take women out of the workforce(so they're not taking on masculinized traits anymore>>>essentially arresting the evolution at this point) while providing them with the same abundance options.They still get their side guys while men still have their varied side chics.

Either women have to scale back on the masculinity or men have to scale back on the femininity(by demanding women stop working for strangers and household/family manage again)

Am I close to coming up with a solution?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The food analogy is interesting. I once explained it like that to a girl and she said she hated it when men said that. But like said, women don't really want to hear the truth. They want to believe in a fantasy.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I see.

The man is essentially cuckquening the main by having her learn to like him having the side chic(s).

So what we see now in society going into 2021, is the masculinized female cucking her main man and exercising this appetite for side guys.

I think this is termed polyamorous.

Except, we see something goes wrong when women 'spin plates and live with abundance' Something shortcircuits and she initiates the breakup/divorces with the main man.
In the case of men with side chics, we say here on sosuave that the man prefers to stay with his main girl for the longterm(rarely initiates breakups or divorce)

Its because this isn't fully evolved. Women are changing but shortcircuiting in ways that are devastating to family units.

I think its the working world. Take women out of the workforce(so they're not taking on masculinized traits anymore>>>essentially arresting the evolution at this point) while providing them with the same abundance options.They still get their side guys while men still have their varied side chics.

Either women have to scale back on the masculinity or men have to scale back on the femininity(by demanding women stop working for strangers and household/family manage again)

Am I close to coming up with a solution?
Essentially yes, Men would prefer a cuckquean however cuckqueans often want to be either humiliated or desire to feel lower than the cuckcake. Most Women wouldn't want to feel like this (unless it's her fetish) because their jealousy and insecurity will be greatly increased along with fear that the other Women will satisfy her Man much better than her. If she has bi-tendencies then it could all work out in occasional threesome but that's diving into different waters.

In order for the girlfriend/wife to cuckold her husband, he would have to agree to it and he potentially bisexual or he greatly enjoys that fetish. Just like Women, Most Men wouldnt want that because they may have the same fear and insecurities.

When it comes to Women and side guys, I think many times it comes down to her main Man (Boyfriend/Husband) not being dominant and masculine in and out of the bedroom thus resulting in her wanting to find that strong, dominant masculine Man to satisfy her kinky/sexual side and in some occasions her emotional side of needing to feel that dominant presence that she lacks at home. However, she will not leave her Boyfriend/Husband who's a "Nice Guy". Why would she? she get's the pleasant talks and companionship in her every day life but get's the good hard fvck by a dominant Man once in a while.

Finding a boyfriend who claims he's fully monogamous and does not desire any other Woman sexually is easy to find however you would have to wonder if he's being 100% genuine about that or he's feeding you pleasant lies you want to hear?

Tell a Man, "Hey I'm into relationships but if you're going to be my long term boyfriend I just want to make something clear, I know you'll have other sexual desires so I'm ok with the occasional side chick as long as you keep 100% honest communication with me about it and I even get to meet her" - Watch his eyes light up brighter than the brightest Christmas tree. He will NEVER let you go.