You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Very good! It's like banks only wanting to lend to folks that don't need a loan.Confidence:
Either a guy is the type where he doesn’t need it, or he’s the type that is “not allowed” to have it.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
It has nothing to do with approval and everything to do with projecting the best that you can be. I constantly strive to improve my mind, body, soul and it shows to other people where even a booger hanging out my nose is secondary to how they see me. Every human should always strive to be the best they can be IMO.You also need to stop giving a sh1t about people’s approval. I’ve seen the ugliest, bummiest looking, and fattest dudes pull hot chicks from the bars. They all seemed to have natural self esteem and didn’t care what people think.
Nowhere do I see things mentioned about improving mind and soul in the above sentence. People these days work on improving only one or two out of the three and I see this as imbalanced, therefore it can lead to failure.Ive seen guys do the whole self improvement thing, get a nice body, nice car, job,house, etc, and still suck with women.
I would agree that some do it for other's approval and those guys will always lose in the end because that's not sustainable IMO for the long haul. Any guy can easily determine this if they ask themselves, if they can get free unlimited pvssy, desire, relationships from any girl theoretically, would they still be exercising, learning, improving? If that answer is no, then they are more or less doing it for approval of others.You can do all the self improvement all you want. But it has to be for yourself. If you do it for validation, it won’t work.
They’re told by blue pill parents that the popular school bully will never amount to anything, but the bright incel kid will succeed in the end.These incels never achieve any victories in life on which to hang their hat, totally apart from women.
That's my consensus too. And I think you hit the nail of what was stirring in me but just incapable of wording it more eloquently.I think we agree on the most part.
So I look at it as evolution of the soul.
I'm a minority and my parents always told me to improve my qualities that I have within my control so people will overlook other aspects. This is what ultimately crushes barriers IMO, whether its race, looks, deformities, sexual orientation, etc.
Look at Kevin Hart for example. Another good example is Bobby Lee. This guy has two deficits, being an Asian and being short(5'5") living in USA. Look at his wife who's taller than him that he's been with 5-7 years now.
![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Gold diggers don't stick with someone for 5-7 years, let alone get married to them when they have many other options. Bobby is hardly rich in those circles at net worth of only 1 million.His wife is a gold digger bro
What type is not "allowed" to have it? I've heard some females say "ugly" dudes have more confidence. What is "ugly" depends upon the culture.Confidence:
Either a guy is the type where he doesn’t need it, or he’s the type that is “not allowed” to have it.
Very true. Those guys might have had social connections though.You also need to stop giving a sh1t about people’s approval. I’ve seen the ugliest, bummiest looking, and fattest dudes pull hot chicks from the bars. They all seemed to have natural self esteem and didn’t care what people think.
So the lesson was the guys here need to get up off their excuses.Very true. Those guys might have had social connections though.
My guy, there’s been people here who’ve posted thread about being in relationships for almost 10 years (bf-gf, not marriage) where it turned out she was a gold digger. She explicitly refused to sign the prenup and her mom was in on it too, for that many years. I forget the title of the thread but I definitely still remember it.Gold diggers don't stick with someone for 5-7 years, let alone get married to them when they have many other options. Bobby is hardly rich in those circles at net worth of only 1 million.
Does it ever occur to you that some females aren't that shallow and actually like guys for other things that transcends looks or perceived looks? You're thinking is pretty limited in that regards if that's the case.
Have you actually observed the interaction of any of their videos? There is mutual respect there and she's not digging for gold. It's estimated that she makes around $500k of her own money.
Yeah thanks, the ban ended like 2 and a half months ago, it’s just that Von messages me and I got an email notification about it so I hopped back on to respond and then just checked out a few threads.Welcome back from your ban btw.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Great question but tricky to explain. I'll try here.What type is not "allowed" to have it? I've heard some females say "ugly" dudes have more confidence. What is "ugly" depends upon the culture.
I think being on here can skew your views very much to one side. I won't debate it with you because you probably haven't ran across many married couples that were happy. So therefore you have your preconceived beliefs on every situation from a third party perspective without actually personally having gone through it. Things aren't so black and white as you make it out to look like.My guy, there’s been people here who’ve posted thread about being in relationships for almost 10 years (bf-gf, not marriage) where it turned out she was a gold digger.
It’s not a skewed perspective so much as it is knowing cause → effect. It’s just what is, not how I’m looking at it. And no, I haven’t been married before (I’m 21 dude), but you don’t need to be in order to notice a common theme. You don’t need a PhD in math to know that 2 + 2 = 4.I think being on here can skew your views very much to one side. I won't debate it with you because you probably haven't ran across many married couples that were happy. So therefore you have your preconceived beliefs on every situation from a third party perspective without actually personally having gone through it. Things aren't so black and white as you make it out to look like.
Let me ask you, have you ever been married or in a ltr? If so, how long? How many gf's have you had in your lifetime?
No sh1t absolutely true.Confidence:
Either a guy is the type where he doesn’t need it, or he’s the type that is “not allowed” to have it.
Women will always have a type of man they think don't deserve or should carry his own confidenceGreat question but tricky to explain. I'll try here.
If the unattractive guy is able to rock more of a "bad boy" look, then overt signs of confidence will be somewhat better received by women and are somewhat less likely to be perceived as "creepy."
On the other hand, an overweight balding office worker with ill fitting clothes, if he displays overt signs of confidence, will probably be perceived as creepy (even though he's harmless).
All men should be confident and OWN who they are. No question. But whether you should do that OVERTLY or in a more chill subdued sort of way when interacting with women would depend on your looks/status and to some extent your personality*.
*Introverts typically do better rocking a "chill" vibe.
A lotta success will have a lot of confidence. A lot of recent losses will have less confidence.No sh1t absolutely true.
Its probably the only feature which is value or fault according to who has it or better yet "shows it" cause I dont believe genuine confidence can exist in anyone without a win streak in his past.
Funny how even in this forum till few months ago someone kept suggesting to "be more confident".
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.