Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new here. I was not even born at the time of pook but I somehow miss him lol. Many of you are from the time of pook and somehow still alive lol are you guys in your 50s and 60s? I guess pook is dead already maybe for car accident

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, Book of Pook is how I discovered this site as well.
Have you read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. He is a former member of this forum who wrote three books and remains alive and well.
No one is sure what happened to Pook. I like to think he ascended to a better dimension.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard (if this is an actual authentic member)

You'll find all walks of life here. Personally, I like it that way because you get to read about perspectives that otherwise, you may not. I'm one of the older members, but I never judge someone based on age (their lack of experience does not always indicate a lack of new and fresh ideas).

Reaction score
Hi, Book of Pook is how I discovered this site as well.
Have you read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. He is a former member of this forum who wrote three books and remains alive and well.
No one is sure what happened to Pook. I like to think he ascended to a better dimension.
I am reading the rational male nowadays. I got offer of sex from a 17 years old when I was 14 but I was nervous so I could not do it. I don't know whether I should be sad because I am still a virgin or I should be thankful because my life is better than million homeless people who can't even eat twice a day

Reaction score
Welcome aboard (if this is an actual authentic member)

You'll find all walks of life here. Personally, I like it that way because you get to read about perspectives that otherwise, you may not. I'm one of the older members, but I never judge someone based on age (their lack of experience does not always indicate a lack of new and fresh ideas).
Absolutely true. I am more philosophical in this age than most people

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @Atom Smasher might still be in contact with him. He probably plays golf with Pook and Alice Cooper. Not sure who would round out that foursome. Nita Strauss would be cool!

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
than million homeless people who can't even eat twice a day
Hay kid. If you're going to be a bleeding heart, at minimum do your homework. Millions of people
Eat only once for health and wellness. Welcome aboard..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hay kid. If you're going to be a bleeding heart, at minimum do your homework. Millions of people
Eat only once for health and wellness. Welcome aboard.. Looking forward to your posts.
Lol I am just wanting to know how to get what if I want in life and I am smart enough to pass without studying. I don't even touch books in home and just use internet whole day so it's not a problem I use this "internet time" on getting girls. I think only fools have to memorize a book. If someone tells you to memorize an essay about birds so it might be hard but if someone tells you to right whatever you know about birds so it will be easy. Does it make sense?

Reaction score
If I wait till I finish my school(for no reason) then I will be like a 22 years old by the time I finish school which is too late and I will have to run 3 years for a job so I will be a 25 years old by the time I get a job. I was just admitted in school very late for some religious reasons

Reaction score
I did not actually like the religious school I studied in past. It was more like child abuse than studying. Imagine a fully grown man in his 40s hitting a 8 to 13 years old with a stick so hardly that the stick breaks. I used to see it every there and they were so miser that they did not even buy stick. They just took it from trees and they bought sometimes whenever they saw big sticks in shops. They used to beat whenever someone was enable to memorize a page from .... book in few hours and kids there had to read it loudly whole day. teachers beat whenever kids were nto reading loudly. reading loudly for hours nonstop. I did not want to study there but my father was a mother****er who used to force me to study there

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't know whether I should be sad because I am still a virgin
You're 16... No, you should not be sad about that. Many guys on this forum were waaaaay later than that and many more who did have sex got burnt by women for years and even decades.

You found this forum at age 16, most guys here would probably consider you very lucky for that. You have a chance to get life right earlier than most guys on this forum.

Welcome to SoSuave.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @Atom Smasher might still be in contact with him. He probably plays golf with Pook and Alice Cooper. Not sure who would round out that foursome. Nita Strauss would be cool!
Yes with Alice (Vince), but not with Pook. Pook completely vanished in around 2014, several years after he left SoSuave. His last visit to SoSuave was in August of 2013 in lurker mode. I guess he had a sudden urge to “drive by” the old stomping grounds.

I never took a liking to Neil Straus. I would definitely have you round out that foursome, @Zekkko. You are an interesting and friendly chap.

Reaction score
You're 16... No, you should not be sad about that. Many guys on this forum were waaaaay later than that and many more who did have sex got burnt by women for years and even decades.

You found this forum at age 16, most guys here would probably consider you very lucky for that. You have a chance to get life right earlier than most guys on this forum.

Welcome to SoSuave.
The only reason I am feeling sad is because I met many guys who lost virginity at 10 or 12 or even younger. I even saw videos of it so I am kind of jealous but I am definitely lucky lucky compared to many of you who were virgins at 25

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not worry one bit about being a virgin at 16. Half my friends have told me (and I'm sure it is probably accurate here on sosuave as well) that their first wasn't the greatest, but they wanted to end their virginity as soon as possible. In retrospect, they've said that they wish that they had waited.

I lost mine to someone that was beautiful, but there was no chemistry what so ever (and she was also already involved). Although I was glad to no longer be a virgin in high school, I also admit to feeling 'weird' after the deed was done.

Take your time. I'm sure that others will also agree with my advice.

Reaction score
I would not worry one bit about being a virgin at 16. Half my friends have told me (and I'm sure it is probably accurate here on sosuave as well) that their first wasn't the greatest, but they wanted to end their virginity as soon as possible. In retrospect, they've said that they wish that they had waited.

I lost mine to someone that was beautiful, but there was no chemistry what so ever (and she was also already involved). Although I was glad to no longer be a virgin in high school, I also admit to feeling 'weird' after the deed was done.

Take your time. I'm sure that others will also agree with my advice.
Yeah I will also try to build emotional connection before having sex. It's not the label "virgin" that's annoying me. I am just sexually frustrated and my one real life friend lost virginity at 15 with a woman in her late 20s. He said it was great experience so I just wanna experience it too. I have approach anxiety and I never had a girl as friend in my life. I am just working on approach anxiety nowadays. I did tell a stranger girl in bukha that her voice is beautiful and she was looking at me in a way that I thought she was absolutely creeped out

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never took a liking to Neil Straus.
Not Neil Strauss, Nita Strauss. She's recently been the female guitarist in Alice's touring band, replacing Orianthi. She seems like she's pretty cool. I was just kidding about you golfing with Pook. I'd enjoy playing a round, but unfortunately I'm a terrible golfer. Not for lack of trying lol.

Serenity

Reaction score
The only reason I am feeling sad is because I met many guys who lost virginity at 10 or 12 or even younger.
That's way below average. The guys you've met who haven't lost their virginity yet tend not to talk about it so you're probably biased by this.

I even saw videos of it so I am kind of jealous but I am definitely lucky lucky compared to many of you who were virgins at 25
Not sure what the laws are where you're from, but I'm pretty sure such videos are illegal in most parts of the world.

I did tell a stranger girl in bukha that her voice is beautiful and she was looking at me in a way that I thought she was absolutely creeped out
First piece of advice, complimenting a woman as the first thing you say to her is universally creepy.

Reaction score
That's way below average. The guys you've met who haven't lost their virginity yet tend not to talk about it so you're probably biased by this.

Not sure what the laws are where you're from, but I'm pretty sure such videos are illegal in most parts of the world.

First piece of advice, complimenting a woman as the first thing you say to her is universally creepy.
that's below average yeah but they are lucky. many lies I know

I live in asia so I don't know whether it's illegal here or not. Don't start imagining flat nose lol I am not from japan or china, elder brother

I thought it will work because many youtubers and books tell to compliment lol. what made it more creepy is that I just asked her for direction then said "Your voice is beautiful" lol and she was a religious girl in burkha. I asked her because her eyes were beautiful

Reaction score
I just spent most of my teenage in studying atheism,theism,philosophy etc because I was desperate to know the truth . I wish if I studied seduction stuffs along with philosophical stuffs. I found about pickup and seduction at 15 and I have read what women want by w anton, the game by neil strauss, models by mark manson etc. I am reading other books on seduction nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.