"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

International mens day

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
So today is our day, international men's day. I haven't noticed any gratification for this day in society as there are for women's day. I'm not saying we should be receiving gifts and sh1t like that but it's disgusting that there is no to very little recognition about it. The point is that something little like that can and is stringing along to even more greater things. Especially in today's world where men can easily be marked as a abusive or rapist and even convicted even tho you haven't done it.

Its like society is automatically asuming sh1ts for and about us. Thoughts?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Happy international men's day; that was a great idea to make it in the 'movember' moustache-growing month for awareness and education and fundraising on men's health issues like prostate cancer
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So today is our day, international men's day. I haven't noticed any gratification for this day in society as there are for women's day. I'm not saying we should be receiving gifts and sh1t like that but it's disgusting that there is no to very little recognition about it. The point is that something little like that can and is stringing along to even more greater things. Especially in today's world where men can easily be marked as a abusive or rapist and even convicted even tho you haven't done it.

Its like society is automatically asuming sh1ts for and about us. Thoughts?
If a ship sinks today, we can get in the lifeboats and leave the women behind.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
So today is our day, international men's day. I haven't noticed any gratification for this day in society as there are for women's day. I'm not saying we should be receiving gifts and sh1t like that but it's disgusting that there is no to very little recognition about it. The point is that something little like that can and is stringing along to even more greater things. Especially in today's world where men can easily be marked as a abusive or rapist and even convicted even tho you haven't done it.

Its like society is automatically asuming sh1ts for and about us. Thoughts?
Don't overthink it like women do.

I mean happy birthday man!

This used to be just another excuse for companies to sell more beer in our country. Not this year tho.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Don't overthink it like women do.

I mean happy birthday man!

This used to be just another excuse for companies to sell more beer in our country. Not this year tho.
I'm not overthinking it. I never even realized there was international men's day until today and it struck my mind for a minute how there are no society coverage for it.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
meh I don't care, i'm not a female who need several days to apease my ego and make me look important, I know I AM, I don't need anyone to reminde me of that, or lie to apease my ego(with is what happen the most)
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
meh I don't care, i'm not a female who need several days to apease my ego and make me look important, I know I AM, I don't need anyone to reminde me of that, or lie to apease my ego(with is what happen the most)
Agree, it's not about appreciation or anything it was just an example about how society put men's generally automatically. Like I said about rape and abuse even though you may didn't do it you will still be accused of it.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Agree, it's not about appreciation or anything it was just an example about how society put men's generally automatically. Like I said about rape and abuse even though you may didn't do it you will still be accused of it.
if that is the case you can do like a friend my always do to piss off people, the day of all saints he say every year, today is teh day of all men.

because only men are saints , or another who just say they give woman a day because the rest of the days are for the men, hence why we give a day for children and a day for woman, just so they know we care for then
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Why would anyone participate or embrace such a 'movement?' If anything, I would denounce this.

I totally get... celebrating a cause like "Special Olympics" and I'm all for that.

We're men. Jeeze! What's next?
Are we going to have a parade day too where we march through town wearing sports jerseys, Hooters t-shirts and tank tops?
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
I don't even pay attention to these side holidays but, I did get a text from an old plate saying she "knows we're both going through alot" but that she misses me and wants to hang out soon. (I'm really not going through jack**** so its kinda funny)

She's not even really an old plate.. Just a plate i haven't seen since all the covid stuff
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I don't even pay attention to these side holidays but, I did get a text from an old plate saying she "knows we're both going through alot" but that she misses me and wants to hang out soon. (I'm really not going through jack**** so its kinda funny)

She's not even really an old plate.. Just a plate i haven't seen since all the covid stuff
Neither do I, I saw a post from someone on Instagram saying today's was a men's day. I never give a thought that was a thing but it came to my mind something blatant like that is stringing along to greater thinks where automatically mens are generalized, as I said that rape thing.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Why would anyone participate or embrace such a 'movement?' If anything, I would denounce this.

I totally get... celebrating a cause like "Special Olympics" and I'm all for that.

We're men. Jeeze! What's next?
Are we going to have a parade day too where we march through town wearing sports jerseys, Hooters t-shirts and tank tops?
As I said that was just an example of how society generalize men and automatically categories them. You fvcked a girl she goes and report you for rape and everyone thinks you are rapist.
 

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
My thoughts are, there is no coverage because men as a whole dont care about it, and we dont have the need for it. I don't know you guys, but i cannot celebrate and drink beer until i have accomplished something. I cannot orgazm with someone elses dikz.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
So today is our day, international men's day. I haven't noticed any gratification for this day in society as there are for women's day. I'm not saying we should be receiving gifts and sh1t like that but it's disgusting that there is no to very little recognition about it. The point is that something little like that can and is stringing along to even more greater things. Especially in today's world where men can easily be marked as a abusive or rapist and even convicted even tho you haven't done it.

Its like society is automatically asuming sh1ts for and about us. Thoughts?
I agree with you bro. Nothing like showing appreciation for men and everything WE have done.

What's sad is that now that women have had equal opportunity to be anything they want and everywhere they want, where are all the breakthrough's, inventions, discoveries by women? Oh yeah that's right, they are all too busy on social media and instasham. History will still remember men as of now for their accomplishments, the way things are going...

Personally, I think we should all get a free meal from a women and then have her bend over for our desert. But we can only dream...
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I agree with you bro. Nothing like showing appreciation for men and everything WE have done.

What's sad is that now that women have had equal opportunity to be anything they want and everywhere they want, where are all the breakthrough's, inventions, discoveries by women? Oh yeah that's right, they are all too busy on social media and instasham. History will still remember men as of now for their accomplishments, the way things are going...

Personally, I think we should all get a free meal from a women and then have her bend over for our desert. But we can only dream...
I agree with you. As I said we as men don't expect anything about it and really don't care about it anyway. But the point is not about men's day it's about how society acts towards men where we are today automatically marked as abusive etc.
I know a lot of women who lied about their boyfriends, how they were abusing them and really ruined their careers if not lives eventually tho it was completely bullsh1t.
 
Top