"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Advice on dating a cheater

sid77

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
24
Age
53
I need some advice! Ive been dating a woman 'exclusively' for 6 months. Turns out she's been playing around with other men the entire time. Shes a great F and doesnt demand too much of my time and drives 3.5 hours every other week to spend a week at my place. She helps out with cleaning and laundry etc. Crazy I know. Should I confront her about what I found out or just let her keep doing her thing and I start dating other women on the side? Seems like an obvious answer but Im pissed and hurt by the betrayal and want to tell her to go F herself.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Was there a declaration of exclusivity on either of your parts? If so then she's a liar. If not then you don't really have a case, at best you can just tell her you want exclusivity.

Why are you dating a woman 3.5 hours away? Long distance is a waste of time
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
This is why you don't get into LDRs. They never work and you end up in situations like this.

OP, what is your end goal? You plan on being with someone who lives 3.5 hours away long term? That is extremely unrealistic.

Why would you agree to any exclusivity with someone this far away? Do you have that few options?? This woman should be a plate at best. She is doing what YOU should be doing.

I mean be mad if you want at her but your ridiculous and unrealistic expectations are more to blame in my opinion.
 

sid77

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
24
Age
53
Good points.
About a month into dating we agreed to make it exclusive. Funny, shes the one who pushed for it. Its nuts how effortless the lies flow without batting an eye. I called her on some glaring red flags and she teases out the most slender of plausible denials.
Id never be in a LDR if I was driving. Ive been to her place twice. She makes the drives the rest of the time. Thats part of the hesitation to cut it off. Theres really not much effort on my part. Just the betrayal is the only dig thats driving me to feel ****ty. Otherwise just have her around every other week and get my kicks?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sid77

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
24
Age
53
Clearly she didn’t get the exclusivity memo. Did she ask you to be her boyfriend? If not, you’re living a delusion my friend.
naw it was and is clear. We've talked about the flags and why I was thinking shes Fing around. She emphatically says nothing is happening and makes lame excuses or explanations.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
naw it was and is clear. We've talked about the flags and why I was thinking shes Fing around. She emphatically says nothing is happening and makes lame excuses or explanations.
How did you find out the "facts" of her laying with other men?
 

sid77

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
24
Age
53
a bunch of flags.
1. We met online and before we met in person would sext thru whatsapp. She pretty much just used the chatting function there to sext with me. Well fast forward til after we decide to get exclusive. Her online personal profile would light up as active....then her whatsapp would light up as online. Odd. This would happen only when she was back at her place. I asked her if she was seeing other people and of course the answer "no baby, Im not that type of person..blah blah blah." I never revealed why I suspected, just that there were red flags. Well her profile and whatsapp would go dark for a few weeks, then gradually light back up again.

2. This is a good one. I was working when she was at my place and she said she was gonna run some errands and be back later in the day. I was home when she got back and she wasnt wearing a bra or panties under her leggings and tanktop. I initially asked if she was wearing any before she left sarcastically. She said its just so comfortable sometimes to not wear any...ok whatever. I then noticed some little vials of lube in her purse. I asked what those were and why in her purse. Apparently she orders the empty vials on amazon and filled them with lube for 'on the go'??? Well we had never used lube from them or had any in her purse before. She said just in case we needed any later. Later that night when having sex I noticed she was pretty raw and complaining how sore she was. Crazy. Well this past weekend I noticed an empty little vial in her cup holder in her car. Its pretty clear id say.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
a bunch of flags.
1. We met online and before we met in person would sext thru whatsapp. She pretty much just used the chatting function there to sext with me. Well fast forward til after we decide to get exclusive. Her online personal profile would light up as active....then her whatsapp would light up as online. Odd. This would happen only when she was back at her place. I asked her if she was seeing other people and of course the answer "no baby, Im not that type of person..blah blah blah." I never revealed why I suspected, just that there were red flags. Well her profile and whatsapp would go dark for a few weeks, then gradually light back up again.

2. This is a good one. I was working when she was at my place and she said she was gonna run some errands and be back later in the day. I was home when she got back and she wasnt wearing a bra or panties under her leggings and tanktop. I initially asked if she was wearing any before she left sarcastically. She said its just so comfortable sometimes to not wear any...ok whatever. I then noticed some little vials of lube in her purse. I asked what those were and why in her purse. Apparently she orders the empty vials on amazon and filled them with lube for 'on the go'??? Well we had never used lube from them or had any in her purse before. She said just in case we needed any later. Later that night when having sex I noticed she was pretty raw and complaining how sore she was. Crazy. Well this past weekend I noticed an empty little vial in her cup holder in her car. Its pretty clear id say.
You kinda sound insecure with your questions...I would bet she senses it too and that might be part of the reason.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sid77

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
24
Age
53
You kinda sound insecure with your questions...I would bet she senses it too and that might be part of the reason.
I dont understand this. Its seems obvious to me. The questions Im asking myself is do I give a F or just use her for whatever she brings and move on when its over.
 

sid77

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
24
Age
53
OP,
If you honestly have to ask what to do here, you have absolutely no self-respect or dignity.
Question is...do I end it with fireworks and confrontation or play it out...Fing her for however long I chose to draw it out.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
I dont understand this. Its seems obvious to me. The questions Im asking myself is do I give a F or just use her for whatever she brings and move on when its over.
I meant your insecurity might be part of the reason she may be seeing other guys...

If you don't have other options I would actively be working on getting some.

Personally I would just be way less invested and keep banging her and let her know you aren't going to be exclusive anymore.

There is no way in the world you should be going exclusive with a woman who lives 3.5 hours away after 1 month. That basically screams to her "I am desperate and have no other options".

Note that it isn't whether you ARE desperate or not, but what your ACTIONS tell her...the perception of that by her is what counts. She acts based on her perceptions and emotions.

This woman should have always been nothing more than a plate and I would simply demote her to what ahe always should have been.
 

sid77

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
24
Age
53
I meant your insecurity might be part of the reason she may be seeing other guys...

If you don't have other options I would actively be working on getting some.

Personally I would just be way less invested and keep banging her and let her know you aren't going to be exclusive anymore.

There is no way in the world you should be going exclusive with a woman who lives 3.5 hours away after 1 month. That basically screams to her "I am desperate and have no other options".

Note that it isn't whether you ARE desperate or not, but what your ACTIONS tell her...the perception of that by her is what counts. She acts based on her perceptions and emotions.

This woman should have always been nothing more than a plate and I would simply demote her to what ahe always should have been.
Exactly what Im thinking. Only question is do I even let her know Im not going to be exclusive??? She didnt. What hilarious (not really) is how bent outta shape she got when she found a receipt when I went out for drinks when she wasnt here. I was actively seeking other options after my initial suspicions. Lesson for others on womens typical double standards.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Exactly what Im thinking. Only question is do I even let her know Im not going to be exclusive??? She didnt. What hilarious (not really) is how bent outta shape she got when she found a receipt when I went out for drinks when she wasnt here. I was actively seeking other options after my initial suspicions. Lesson for others on womens typical double standards.
That is a classic sign of a person projecting their guilt onto you. They are doing that type of stuff so they project that onto you.

That is up to you if you want to tell her. I would just to make things clear and unambiguous from your side to avoid headaches with her later.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
It's up to you at this point. Me personally, I don't even need proof of cheating to ghost a girlfriend. If I sense it or think it's happening for any reason, I just ghost the girl. It's up to YOU if you want to tolerate this and use her as a piece of ****meat or if you want to find a better prospect. I think you will be able to actually respect yourself if you dump her, though.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
OP, just plate her and go along with it if it benefits you.

1. She drives over most of the time
2. She cooks/cleans your place
3. She has sex with you

As long is there is no drama, just go with it and look for someone else in the mean time that's close by to seek a relationship with.
Don't invest your emotions in her but think of her like a fvck toy and nothing more.

Realize LDR's only work for casual and not serious.
 

sid77

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
24
Age
53
If you have a bad vibe during the thing or it makes you feel worse, your' going to have to let her azz go. If the thing makes you happier then keep doing it. I doubt she's doing all the housework for whoever else she is seeing. So you must be a priority in her mind. Think about that.
I agree 100%. Its what Im wrangling with...how its making me feel. It stings emotionally, but being rational about it there are a lot of benefits.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top