That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
There was a programme on in the UK, a couple of weeks ago about Catfishing.Is there a smartphone app to see how different some women look without makeup? How saggy their t!tts are without that pushup bra?
How much botox?
Talk about calling the kettle black.....
makes no sense to lie, it's not that lying makes you taller ,lmao so sad.Men lie about their height alot. I'm assuming now that the average height for males is an inch lower or atleast a half an inch.
My job requires me to check IDs, now before I never looked at height but it popped in my head due to the height threads on this board.
Off hand on my last day of work 3 guys had 5"11 on their IDs, one guy was atleast 2 inches shorter than me maybe more as he was barely above my eye level. Other guy had 5"11 and was a maybe half an inch shorter than me and the other guy who had 5"11 on ID was 5"9 ish.
My point is all that average height stuff is a big lie. Most men are probably on average 5"8 1/2 to 5"9. 25
I'm 5"10.25 so seeing these dudes claim their heights was kind of funny unless I'm measuring myself wrong and I'm taller. I use a tape measure but heard it's inaccurate and makes you shorter. Who knows point is most dudes are not that "tall" and neither are women, average height for women is probably 5"2 1/2.
Me being 5"10 my eye level is 5"6 I rarely see women at my eye level. Most are below my nose
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
This might be the most depressing post I've ever read here.Had one single mom telling me she had a date with a guy, they had great time on evening, the guy asking her for another date that she said will get back to him later on.. Tells me she purposely become distance afterward because hes 5'4 and laughs at it when she recall the situation. Anf shes 5'5
Go figure.
Crazy technology we now have. Though, the LiDAR cam option in the pro ain't cheap. Not too sure if many will have so quickly. Though, I am sure the android makers are coming out with cheaper versions of phones with LiDAR cams. Soon there will be zero privacy.
my opinion: It's OVER for shortcels.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It's a waste of time taking women on elaborate dates these days. You have to make a move quickly to find out if they're feeling you.This might be the most depressing post I've ever read here.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.