"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Now there is a smartphone app to determine a man's height

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

my opinion: It's OVER for shortcels. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Is there a smartphone app to see how different some women look without makeup? How saggy their t!tts are without that pushup bra?
How much botox?

Talk about calling the kettle black.....
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Is there a smartphone app to see how different some women look without makeup? How saggy their t!tts are without that pushup bra?
How much botox?

Talk about calling the kettle black.....
There was a programme on in the UK, a couple of weeks ago about Catfishing.

Guess who the whole focus of blame was on, Men! Apparently us men lure women into a false idea. LOL
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Men lie about their height alot. I'm assuming now that the average height for males is an inch lower or atleast a half an inch.

My job requires me to check IDs, now before I never looked at height but it popped in my head due to the height threads on this board.

Off hand on my last day of work 3 guys had 5"11 on their IDs, one guy was atleast 2 inches shorter than me maybe more as he was barely above my eye level. Other guy had 5"11 and was a maybe half an inch shorter than me and the other guy who had 5"11 on ID was 5"9 ish.

My point is all that average height stuff is a big lie. Most men are probably on average 5"8 1/2 to 5"9. 25
I'm 5"10.25 so seeing these dudes claim their heights was kind of funny unless I'm measuring myself wrong and I'm taller. I use a tape measure but heard it's inaccurate and makes you shorter. Who knows point is most dudes are not that "tall" and neither are women, average height for women is probably 5"2 1/2.

Me being 5"10 my eye level is 5"6 I rarely see women at my eye level. Most are below my nose
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
Men lie about their height alot. I'm assuming now that the average height for males is an inch lower or atleast a half an inch.

My job requires me to check IDs, now before I never looked at height but it popped in my head due to the height threads on this board.

Off hand on my last day of work 3 guys had 5"11 on their IDs, one guy was atleast 2 inches shorter than me maybe more as he was barely above my eye level. Other guy had 5"11 and was a maybe half an inch shorter than me and the other guy who had 5"11 on ID was 5"9 ish.

My point is all that average height stuff is a big lie. Most men are probably on average 5"8 1/2 to 5"9. 25
I'm 5"10.25 so seeing these dudes claim their heights was kind of funny unless I'm measuring myself wrong and I'm taller. I use a tape measure but heard it's inaccurate and makes you shorter. Who knows point is most dudes are not that "tall" and neither are women, average height for women is probably 5"2 1/2.

Me being 5"10 my eye level is 5"6 I rarely see women at my eye level. Most are below my nose
makes no sense to lie, it's not that lying makes you taller ,lmao so sad.
most women are fine with a guy taller than them , you can even get away with being shorter ive seen it.
height is such a silly thing to worry about , body composition and confidence and many more are more important.
 
Last edited:

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Reminded me of this girl that flat out asked me how tall I am, because I did not write it on my tinder profile.
I told her the truth (5f8) which I know can be a deal-breaker for a subset of women, but I honestly don't care. She did not seem that bothered btw, but her asking was indicative of female nature.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Had one single mom telling me she had a date with a guy, they had great time on evening, the guy asking her for another date that she said will get back to him later on.. Tells me she purposely become distance afterward because hes 5'4 and laughs at it when she recall the situation. Anf shes 5'5

Go figure.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
At 5' 9"... and a half - LOL, if I'm asked, I'll tell.... but add (cheekily)... forget about the 5 feet, it's the 9" that matter.

Any sort of challenge (any response other than a laugh, or at least a smirk)... and I'll say I was referring to what's inside my head... then add something like "...dirty-girl..." ;)
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Had one single mom telling me she had a date with a guy, they had great time on evening, the guy asking her for another date that she said will get back to him later on.. Tells me she purposely become distance afterward because hes 5'4 and laughs at it when she recall the situation. Anf shes 5'5

Go figure.
This might be the most depressing post I've ever read here.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT

my opinion: It's OVER for shortcels. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Crazy technology we now have. Though, the LiDAR cam option in the pro ain't cheap. Not too sure if many will have so quickly. Though, I am sure the android makers are coming out with cheaper versions of phones with LiDAR cams. Soon there will be zero privacy.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top