Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bcaa-amino acids

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does any of you use bcaa aka amino. Currently I'm only on creatine monohydrate and I'm considering using it with bcaa. I heard they are good for more muscle growth and recovery. Any opinions?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion it does help, but not enough to warrant a change to your work out schedule, which to me, makes it unnecessary unless I'm going on a long hike or working out super hard that day.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion it does help, but not enough to warrant a change to your work out schedule, which to me, makes it unnecessary unless I'm going on a long hike or working out super hard that day.
So you say it gave you more strength?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you get your protein from real food instead of supplements, the better and more well rounded your amino acid intake will be.
I agree food beats every supplement but you need a little kick to say.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was curious about it too, until i realised you get them in every normal protein powder, making them completely unnecessary to buy separately and yet another confirmation that the industry is doing its best to sell you all bunch of sh1t that really only makes a difference on ELITE level.

If you're not elite, i'd say it's a waste.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was curious about it too, until i realised you get them in every normal protein powder, making them completely unnecessary to buy separately and yet another confirmation that the industry is doing its best to sell you all bunch of sh1t that really only makes a difference on ELITE level.

If you're not elite, i'd say it's a waste.
Thanks for your opinion. I used protein powder but it didn't work for me at all. I'm using creatine every day for maybe 14 months now and it helped my a lot with growth and strength. My friend who is personal trainer told me that it's recommended to use bcaa with creatine for maximum results.

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard so many personal trainers in the gym who have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. Based on my research bcaa's are a complete scam to make money by the fitness industry. But do your own research, don't take my word for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard so many personal trainers in the gym who have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. Based on my research bcaa's are a complete scam to make money by the fitness industry. But do your own research, don't take my word for it.
For whatever reason the "Amino Fuel" product from Twin Labs does something... When I'm lean enough to see veins, the veins stand out stronger after taking this product. I shoot for 3000-5000 mg of L Arginine to get this effect. 2 servings of Amino Fuel works on me. That additional blood circulation and ensured Amino acid delivery on me reduces soreness after workouts ( literally removes it ) and thus aids recovery.

Check with whatever product on how it works on yourself. I don't want to say the market is all scams, but the truth of the matter is certain compounds will have a different effect on different people.

That being said most of my protein consumption is from real food. I might throw in one shake in a product such as Muscle Milk ( i add my amino fuel to this product. )

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have friends from the gym who have only positive experiences with bcaa. It helps quicker recovery and more cutting. I will try it from Monday combining it with creatine and see how will it work. Also I think protein powders are a big waste of money. It's better to invest that money in real food build with protein.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have friends from the gym who have only positive experiences with bcaa. It helps quicker recovery and more cutting. I will try it from Monday combining it with creatine and see how will it work. Also I think protein powders are a big waste of money. It's better to invest that money in real food build with protein.
I should mention I also have a pain condition in my legs, so when I have soreness from working out, it can get really bad, so I'm quite sensitive to how I recover and taking the bcaa provided a noticeable difference.

I don't take any form of protein powder though, if you do, could save yourself $40, I don't use the stuff after a regular work out anyways

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should mention I also have a pain condition in my legs, so when I have soreness from working out, it can get really bad, so I'm quite sensitive to how I recover and taking the bcaa provided a noticeable difference.

I don't take any form of protein powder though, if you do, could save yourself $40, I don't use the stuff after a regular work out anyways
That's good. I also feel muscle pain from time to time when doing really hard workouts so I believe it's a good benefit thing. Have you ever tried efedra?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good. I also feel muscle pain from time to time when doing really hard workouts so I believe it's a good benefit thing. Have you ever tried efedra?
No, never heard of it, looked it up, comes up as a shrub? Lol

JonD13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to try it and see the result.
try Scivation Xtend 7g BCAA. good luck man!

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to try it and see the result.
try Scivation Xtend 7g BCAA. good luck man!
Thanks for your insight man. Im using it right now Bcaa 120 to be precise. In pill forms. I started two weeks ago now and results are noticeable