Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It’s worse when women cheat

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't ever say I was with a woman who didn't want to have sex with me and initiated it frequently. My last GF wanted it all the time to the point one time we were at a party at her house and her whole family(maybe 20 people or so with kids) was over and outside grilling and hanging out and she pulled me upstairs for a quickie in the summer with the windows open...that ended up not really being a quickie...

When I went on vacation with her and her kids we were in a timeshare that was a studio and I was banging her every morning while the kids were sleeping and we kept an eye to see if any of them moved...then at night we would go into the bathroom and get it on there while they were sleeping...

The whole point is if a woman wants to fvck you they will not care what stands in their way, they will do it...
This is how it should be. I bet she was proud to cook for you and had your back. It's the best kind of sex too.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys must have skimmed and not read the post. Don’t cheat. That’s my stance. Male or female. People who cheat have no character.
I think you will get disagreement on this.

Women who cheat have no character, men who cheat are Alpha. And yes.. I do get all the reasons soft and hard why and why not.

Would you date a man that cheated on one of his thousands of past women? if yes, does it mean that he has fixed his character, or is a character only about the current moment?

It's a trick question..

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By your logic, you are using the same method I am, yet my is invalid and yours is right?

I'm simply pointing out the flaw in your logic.
probably not the point.

learn what/how/why then create a presence that gets what you want at the same time understand what you are seeing for what it is. they are not scum, but they do have predictable behavior vs specific stimulus.

the challenge is that the men (you're in that group) mating needs are tied to needing available women (available to you). if you tell them they are scum, usually(not always..) they will avoid you and your needs will not be taken care of. watch dogs when they are in heat, it a circus when a pack of 5 male dogs comes down the street and gets the female that got out. many times that batch of pups will have different fathers in the same litter. that animal is not scum, it is doing what comes naturally. also notice that the male dogs have something to do with it and they came and did not take no for an answer. they don't care if there was an identified male to breed with that is still tied up.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is how it should be. I bet she was proud to cook for you and had your back. It's the best kind of sex too.
We used to cook together most times...I love cooking. But she was always making sure she had things at the house I liked and would always ask if I wanted her to make me anything or get me anything...

She was awesome...I fvcked that up. Live and learn.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who cheat and in so doing break trust show weak character. Weak character is not appealing to me.

In response to your question @metalwater I will say this...I date men that I express interest in and who express interest in me through their actions and investment of time, effort & money. I respond receptively and match the investment level accorded to me by him.

I do not start off interviewing a man from a place of distrust. So I cannot know fully a man’s history from the jump. I take him as a man of his word and observe what he does over time. In time his character comes into focus, as does mine. I will not grant commitment or exclusivity to a man who won’t grant the same to me. I expect a fair playing field.

I do not judge a man based on a man’s past insofar as notch count or number. No man can reasonably have actually dated 1000’s of women, or even hundreds. Lay that many? Yes. But that isn’t dating that many. Relationships I take a more circumspect view. I see each relationship as it’s own unique dynamic between two people, and the man is only ever one side of that equation and what the man shares about his exes is different in many instances than what the ex would share. I know that. So I observe how he is with me.

Character gets tested but basic character is a slow evolving thing. It develops. It doesn’t flip flop around based on circumstance.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
probably not the point.

learn what/how/why then create a presence that gets what you want at the same time understand what you are seeing for what it is. they are not scum, but they do have predictable behavior vs specific stimulus.

the challenge is that the men (you're in that group) mating needs are tied to needing available women (available to you). if you tell them they are scum, usually(not always..) they will avoid you and your needs will not be taken care of. watch dogs when they are in heat, it a circus when a pack of 5 male dogs comes down the street and gets the female that got out. many times that batch of pups will have different fathers in the same litter. that animal is not scum, it is doing what comes naturally. also notice that the male dogs have something to do with it and they came and did not take no for an answer. they don't care if there was an identified male to breed with that is still tied up.
I mean, I don't personally call women scum to their face lol. I would however not shy away from sharing my position on this topic and using the word in the that context. However, this topic has never come up with girls I am interested in. I agree it may hurt my chances to call women scum to a woman, but considering their nature I may still yet have success due to other factors.

Great example with the dogs. Yes, I understand woman have a nature but the frustration comes when they deny having that nature and start name calling and attacking anyone who points it out. While at the same time predictably falling exactly in-line with what hypergamy proposes. Cognitively, humans should have the ability to reflect on their own actions and acknowledge the truth.

Lastly, I'll say that just because human being have an instinct doesn't make it "okay" to concede to it. Men (and me personally) have the desire to **** any woman above a 4 at all times, all hours of the day but I don't go around "not taking no for an answer" with any female I want. Humans have developed civilized society and one of the rules here is that we forgo out impulses and instincts for the good of the "group". Women know what they should and should not do in that context and it is "bad" when they follow their nature to do things such as cheating.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women cheat because they are scum.
Women cheat because they have no more use for the man. It doesn’t mean they are scum, it means they are practical, alot more practical than men when it comes to romantic relationships.

Once a man commits and the women has no more use for him, the red flags, abuse, and cheating will show up. Why? Because the man cant go anywhere without financial penalties. So she keep hammering until he applies for divorce or dies. Makes her look fantastic in the eyes of society.

Woman are manipulative to the core. They can’t afford to be honest as it’s not their best interest. Only smart men know this. Beta males want love and devotion and affection.

Wake up men.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you there but ultimately, unless you are a feminist, it is for us males to provide leadership, structure, discipline, order, food, comfort, security, etc. And if we mess up, we need to pick ourselves up or get back on the path to providing those things. The woman has to give us that chance too by being loyal and following their vows - for better or for worse. However if any guys gives up on those things and still expects a woman to stick around or desire him, he's delusional at best and deserves what he has coming to him.

I do agree that women need to stick with us through thick and thin and vice-a-versa but these days the internet has made it so easy to look for alternate options rather than try to work it out with your partner.

And the reason why women may end it more easily or cheat is because females can get any simp or thirsty dude so easily that will comfort and agree to their views vs what guys can get. This just compounds the rate of divorce and cop outs in relationships and marriages IMO.
Yes the social narrative on the unconditional love and commitment in marriage does not align with reality...as many social narratives also don't align with reality.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't ever say I was with a woman who didn't want to have sex with me and initiated it frequently. My last GF wanted it all the time to the point one time we were at a party at her house and her whole family(maybe 20 people or so with kids) was over and outside grilling and hanging out and she pulled me upstairs for a quickie in the summer with the windows open...that ended up not really being a quickie...

When I went on vacation with her and her kids we were in a timeshare that was a studio and I was banging her every morning while the kids were sleeping and we kept an eye to see if any of them moved...then at night we would go into the bathroom and get it on there while they were sleeping...

The whole point is if a woman wants to fvck you they will not care what stands in their way, they will do it...
Good ****! That's how it should be. If the relationship is not like this, leave. :rofl:

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
the vetting process. we/I don't know what to screen for until we learn the hard way. think hard.. something we saw in her that now we know would disqualify and either we did not know before or we ignored due to greed.
Forums like this one, books, youtube channels, and advice from wise people are all resources to people before taking the leap into marriage. It is possible to screen for red flags and do a good job vetting a potential partner. But of course, there is not guarantee she won't want a divorce 25 years down the line.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is and @BeExcellent
Belongs out in the woman sphere teaching other women how to suk a good ****k and be feminine IF she knows so well AS SHE POSTED but of course she is on a mans forum teaching guys how to best confuse men further because she is a feminist and wants to control everything around her. Thats the truth.
And she uses her "hotness" as she says to GET there.
And simps like @Glassguy
Suck this crap up like sucking a knob.
But hey truth tellers be damned....
Preach :p

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women cheat because they have no more use for the man. It doesn’t mean they are scum, it means they are practical, alot more practical than men when it comes to romantic relationships.

Once a man commits and the women has no more use for him, the red flags, abuse, and cheating will show up. Why? Because the man cant go anywhere without financial penalties. So she keep hammering until he applies for divorce or dies. Makes her look fantastic in the eyes of society.

Woman are manipulative to the core. They can’t afford to be honest as it’s not their best interest. Only smart men know this. Beta males want love and devotion and affection.

Wake up men.
Preach

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just how society is, we can complain about it all day but that won't change things. We gotta play with the cards that we are dealt with and make the best of the situation.

Change will come eventually.
How do you reply to just 1 sentence?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
How do you reply to just 1 sentence?
Start focusing on self improvment first and upgrade ur Charisma,Wealth,Fitness and Confidence.

The higher status you are, the more options with women you will have and you wouldn't have to worry about girls who give short replies.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
The higher status you are, the more options with women you will have and you wouldn't have to worry about girls who give short replies.
Haha thanks, agreed.

I was actually referring to the sosuave.net forum interface. Like... I've been replying to entire monologues when I want to make a point about a short section.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured it out!

Sad reality is 20% will prosper and 80% will suffer and that's not right. It's a zero-sum game so all guys can't be higher status. I'm speaking in terms of the male population as a whole and not just myself. In a civilized society hypergamy should not be ****ing **** up this much.