Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It’s worse when women cheat

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk but she will rarely cheat only for sex. We do that. For whatever reason she cheats, there will be always some kind of emotional connection to the other guy because they usually don't sleep with men they don't trust at some level.
It's not the same and after she cheated, the marriage will never be like before. She is wired to be with a man for a period of time not multiple. So if she cheated there must be deeper issues/reasons in the relationship for that. For a man there could be everything 100% fine and he could fvck another girl, that won't really change the relationship.
I don't want to overwhelm you with links, but here are a few examples supporting my position. The statistics support the same:

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah maybe. Or you could divorce and not be immature and childish like 80% of people who have lawyers convince both parties that they need to hate each other, subvert each other and use kids as pawns in their stupid ego games.

You could decide to have a good relationship with someone, just not a romantic one. People make a conscious choice to be petty, childish and immature in divorces and it says a lot about them as who they truly are.

None of what you state is even remotely true in most divorce situations. You conveniently take worst case scenario and broadly extrapolate it to be the norm when it is far far from it. And honestly in most situations where the guy doesn't see his kids it's by his choice.
I'm growing agitated by your insults and name calling. We are having a discussion, no need to attack me personally ma'am. I've looked at the statistics and what I speak of IS the majority of cases when women cheat, and women do - infact cheat more than men do. The purpose of this post is to raise awareness for men who are oblivious to the information. It's to save guys from going back to a cheating partner or make them more keen to what motivates women to cheat.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree but in some areas of the country the tide is turning. I mean i guess if we can have a female president why not some real equality across the board.
Hold their feet to the fire
Equality would be a dream come true.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, same with rejection in general. Guys want to convince themselves that men have more control over these outcomes than they do.
Most of the time it's the woman who uses the kids as a pawn. The man has almost no power. It's not the lawyers who make both parties hate each other it's the woman. Most times men are just reacting accordingly.

I rarely saw or heared from divorces where men and women have no issues with each other and most times the women has clearly more Power over the child. She knows that she holds the power and abuses it.
yup, same with rejection in general. Guys want to convince themselves that men have more control over these outcomes than they do.
Take your chips out of her game and go to one where they are valued.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
i don't know what you chumps are doing. Just jerk one off and go out and tease women. Banging them just creates dramas and if you do it without a condom 1000s of times your bound to catch some **** and be spending a ton of cash on kids.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women cheat to get a surge of emotional fluctuation. They don't like to be bored in a relationship.
“You can do anything to a woman, you just can’t bore her” this is the line from the movie “The Counsellor” by Javier Bardems character.

And honestly it’s insanely true. At first women are fun, sweet, sexy, etc and may continue that for months and years. All because the guy is creating new environments, planning dates, he’s flirty with her, pursuing sexually, etc etc.
But soon enough they build their lives together and things become a routine
“ahh I’m too tired to go out this weekend.” “Ok :\”
And before not too much longer they are reserved to nights in or predictable shopping experiences, weekend excursions and experiences. Both have become bored.
And with boredom we find there is drama throughout all of this - little battering and minor insults masked in jokes. The classic couple speak.
In his mind: but what is she doing? She was never like this before? She not happy with me? - in short she’s not happy with what happened with you both, but she blames you - but she’s creating excitement In the form of negative drama. And if there’s too much negative drama for too long, she could monkey branch, potentially look for thrill with another man sexually, or just slowly end it like most relationships fall apart - the old “we dated for 5 years but the last year we really drifted”
This is why having social circles, Hobbies, a passion, physical outlets, and a decent job which doesn’t drain you is vitally important.
People just become stagnant and complacent in life and also relationships. It’s partially how were wired.
But most of the time we choose new people because we’re already bored in our lives and we’re merely looking to fill someone in to the jokes of our own life.

I've looked at the statistics and what I speak of IS the majority of cases when women cheat, and women do - infact cheat more than men do.
I don’t think there’s truly a way to know that. You can’t read huffpost, and wealthy single mommy, then have the verdict stand that women cheat more often. I’ve read a lot more articles that state men do. And then some that it’s even. But those are only taken from sample groups, not the real numbers.

In my view? I would guarantee men cheat more often than women. But the numbers are increasing with women, and still men. 60/40 would be my guess.

Men and women both have a part to play in the detriment of relationships. Blaming one person is never enough. Unless he truly was some horrible man. But she enabled it to some point if she chose to stay.
However, generally the man does get lazy and stops pursuing his greatest passions in relationships and this in turn creates issues for the couple. And this perplexes men because theyve been told their whole lives to take care of the woman; that’s your responsibility now. But this has grown a giant army of men to make their woman #1, which shouldn’t be the case. So through that he loses his true attractive leadership sense of self - his purpose. He loses himself and naturally she wants to lose him.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm growing agitated by your insults and name calling. We are having a discussion, no need to attack me personally ma'am. I've looked at the statistics and what I speak of IS the majority of cases when women cheat, and women do - infact cheat more than men do. The purpose of this post is to raise awareness for men who are oblivious to the information. It's to save guys from going back to a cheating partner or make them more keen to what motivates women to cheat.
Even if I said what you think I said
You would need to cite a more specific grievance...

The post wasn't directed at you in particular, I have no idea if you have ever been married let alone divorced. It was meant in general terms.

Once lawyers ger involved in divorces they tend to look out for their own best interests instead of their clients which means they drag things out as much as possible so the money keeps flowing. The easiest way is to cause both parties to start or continue fighting amongst each other.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's to save guys from going back to a cheating partner or make them more keen to what motivates women to cheat.
I think the focus should be how guys should be continuing to be men, not be content, or get lazy, or make mistakes that would give reasons for their women to lose attraction/desire for them. I mean they did have the attraction/desire for the men at some point to get married, right?
So something happens in the course of time whether it be a year or 10+ years for that to happen. Most of that I believe can be traced to the guys action or inaction. Just like muscles, we always need to be on top of it and work at it. Once you become lazy or complacent is where the trouble starts. As they say, always lead and be the head of your household. Once you give that up or let the dynamics change, you've already lost. My $.02

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
women always preach loyalty ,or faithfulness at first stage , but you as a man have to know better than that, im at the end of my second LTR live-in.
she told me ''oh i dont cheat , why would i, there is no point i would just leave''
couple months down the road i caught her , what was the point she could have just left like she said?

only way to combat this is to be proactive and avoid LTR's in the first place. or pick better prospects. and keep plates spinning in background , you dont have to act on plates or cheat(if you gone be purple pill do it right -AMS) but they should still be spun and dropped accordingly

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Cheating happens because one partner makes the decision to do so (to cheat). In so doing they betray and utterly disregard their partner. Period. It is the ultimate disrespect to the partner. The ‘why’ doesn’t matter. There are 1001 reasons why. So what.

It’s a character issue. It means the cheater is a deceiver, a liar, etc. Male or female.

That’s it.

If you are in a committed relationship like a marriage at some point an opportunity will present itself if you are attractive. That’s a FACT. It’s what do you in those moments reveals who you are.

I was married 15 years. Traveled for business out of state almost every week. Lots of hotel nights and restaurant meals alone. Myriad opportunities to cheat, in LA, NYC, MIA, you name it. I’m hot. Always been hot. Men approach me constantly, even now, lol.

I never betrayed my husband. I never cheated. Not even close. And he would never have known. I just didn’t do it. Not even when the relationship was falling apart at the end. Now we also had an incredible sex life, even through the end...but still.

And we also divorced for a total cost of $1750.00 USD. Less than 2K. We sat down, divided everything up, discussed custody and living arrangements and so on and then took everything to a lawyer, who went over a bunch of stuff we hadn’t talked about...we agreed, papers were signed and the whole thing was over and done in 60 days. Simple.

We were trust based in the marriage (no betrayal) and trust based in the divorce. As a result we get along well, our kids are not horribly screwed up over it, and the outcome has been good.

I cannot over emphasize the importance of character.

But relatively few people have character...and will not tell themselves no when tempted.

Just some thoughts.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
I think the focus should be how guys should be continuing to be men, not be content, or get lazy, or make mistakes that would give reasons for their women to lose attraction/desire for them. I mean they did have the attraction/desire for the men at some point to get married, right?
true, solid point

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Cheating happens because one partner makes the decision to do so (to cheat). In so doing they betray and utterly disregard their partner. Period. It is the ultimate disrespect to the partner. The ‘why’ doesn’t matter. There are 1001 reasons why. So what.

It’s a character issue. It means the cheater is a deceiver, a liar, etc. Male or female.

That’s it.

If you are in a committed relationship like a marriage at some point an opportunity will present itself if you are attractive. That’s a FACT. It’s what do you in those moments reveals who you are.

I was married 15 years. Traveled for business out of state almost every week. Lots of hotel nights and restaurant meals alone. Myriad opportunities to cheat, in LA, NYC, MIA, you name it. I’m hot. Always been hot. Men approach me constantly, even now, lol.

I never betrayed my husband. I never cheated. Not even close. And he would never have known. I just didn’t do it. Not even when the relationship was falling apart at the end. Now we also had an incredible sex life, even through the end...but still.

And we also divorced for a total cost of $1750.00 USD. Less than 2K. We sat down, divided everything up, discussed custody and living arrangements and so on and then took everything to a lawyer, who went over a bunch of stuff we hadn’t talked about...we agreed, papers were signed and the whole thing was over and done in 60 days. Simple.

We were trust based in the marriage (no betrayal) and trust based in the divorce. As a result we get along well, our kids are not horribly screwed up over it, and the outcome has been good.

I cannot over emphasize the importance of character.

But relatively few people have character...and will not tell themselves no when tempted.

Just some thoughts.
I think it does matter why . Men almost never cheat because they like some hoe more than their wife or girlfriend. Women usually cheat because the other guy is more exciting or more '' alpha ''. She sees you as a lesser man when she cheats on you.

Women have way lower sex drive than men so when they cheat they are fully aware what they are doing and they usually plan it.

I also think that constantly monkey branching is not better than cheating. You're not a better person because you sent a text to your husband/boyfriend that it's over before you let the other guy slide in.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys clearly misunderstood my initial response in this thread @Baibars and @stringpuller go back and read again.

I’m saying cheating is NOT OK under any circumstances no matter what.

That means I do not care why a woman might cheat...it is NOT OK for a woman to cheat. Period. Ever.

You guys must have skimmed and not read the post. Don’t cheat. That’s my stance. Male or female. People who cheat have no character.

And Baibars women do have high sex drive...if they have desire. I only get involved with men for whom I have desire. And usually I am the one with the higher sex drive. I’ve never turned a man I desire down for sex within a relationship. Not ever.

Men who complain about low or no sex drive are with women who aren’t desirous of him. Hard painful truth but truth.

Men need to get better at sorting out whether women are really into him or whether she is putting on a show to catch him for some reason. Be utterly noncommittal for a while with women (spin plates etc.) to figure that out.

This is 2 very different things (cheating and low libido) but they can be related. Neither is good and both go back to her character....

Essentially this: Pick women with good character who truly want to fvck you. Many problems solved in so doing....

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly in most situations where the guy doesn't see his kids it's by his choice.
[/QUOTE]

I want this to be true. Do you have proof for this statement?

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know what you chumps are doing. Just jerk one off and go out and tease women. Banging them just creates dramas and if you do it without a condom 1000s of times your bound to catch some **** and be spending a ton of cash on kids.
Well put

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys clearly misunderstood my initial response in this thread @Baibars and @stringpuller go back and read again.

I’m saying cheating is NOT OK under any circumstances no matter what.

That means I do not care why a woman might cheat...it is NOT OK for a woman to cheat. Period. Ever.

You guys must have skimmed and not read the post. Don’t cheat. That’s my stance. Male or female. People who cheat have no character.

And Baibars women do have high sex drive...if they have desire. I only get involved with men for whom I have desire. And usually I am the one with the higher sex drive. I’ve never turned a man I desire down for sex within a relationship. Not ever.

Men who complain about low or no sex drive are with women who aren’t desirous of him. Hard painful truth but truth.

Men need to get better at sorting out whether women are really into him or whether she is putting on a show to catch him for some reason. Be utterly noncommittal for a while with women (spin plates etc.) to figure that out.

This is 2 very different things (cheating and low libido) but they can be related. Neither is good and both go back to her character....

Essentially this: Pick women with good character who truly want to fvck you. Many problems solved in so doing....
Advice to the old lady.
Women don't have a high Libido like men that's why they are the selective sex while men would bang anything.
You're right. A woman who desires you will fvck you frequently but their desire is different. This desire is enabled by the right man not by every man. Men naturally must be able to perform on almost any woman. We almost constantly feel the desire to spread our seed.