Georgepithyou
Banned
It's not like his any better, if anything his a lot worseThat filipina is ugly.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
It's not like his any better, if anything his a lot worseThat filipina is ugly.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It was a sarcasm, in that even an ugly chick doesn't want him, which means he's beyond ugly.It's not like his any better, if anything his a lot worse
On the front yeah. But when an older guy pushes his hair straight back, there is usually a crown issue they are trying to cover.But on the plus side: he has a decent hairline.....
She actually looks like a starving dogI thought she looked kind of like a lady-boy.
Looked even squinted eyed to me..I thought she looked kind of like a lady-boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
She looked like she had crossed eye.What does that mean?
Evidently, there are limits to that theory.What happened to JBW?
If an American can’t attract a woman in the Philippines, you are doomed. It’s probably your last resort.
There should be at least one decent looking gal that is so enamored of his fame that he could sex her.Why doesnt he get a good haircut, lose weight and build muslce
Dress better
Wear some elevator shoes
Just doing those and he will have increased his looks by a few points
His gotten fampus with almost 500k followers on insta though
http://instagr.am/p/CCFcflwjrN3/
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The top comment says:Where did his neck go?
Poor guy, he can't even rope with that neck
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah pretty much this. I know a guy who married a hot Filipino woman but he is over there a lot for his job so it made sense at least.I think JBW theory is overrated. There is some truth to it, yes, but it's far from a hard fast rule.
But all that aside, if you have to travel halfway around the globe to meet women, it’s over lol.