Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should a man do if even Filipina women find him hideous?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and it got me thinking:

my opinion: The advice of "just take a shower bro" is just not enough to help here. The body language these gals show him is BRUTAL. :cry:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that's tough man, I gotta admit. Aside from the fact that it's a TV show and somewhat scripted, those interactions have to be authentic every now and then. And from what I've seen so far, they treat him like sh*t lol. Let's forget what those b*tches say about him for a second and focus on something else.

The way he carries himself is awful. He isn't confident in the least. He treats those f*cking people as if they're aristocrats and automatically conveys an inferior image of himself. This motherf*cker literally bowed to her. Nobody does that in the Philippines. How can they respect him? The Kingpin also has no neck and is fat. But he is a badass and treats people like sh*t. I'm betting my left hand they would have treated him better if he carried himself with an edge and dark energy.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

my opinion: The advice of "just take a shower bro" is just not enough to help here. The body language these gals show him is BRUTAL. :cry:
"My expectation was beyond a nice american guy willing to give me money"

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way he acts is pretty cringe-worthy. His personality could certainly be worse, but it's about on par with his looks, which are odd and off-putting.

Even an average height Western man is a giant to these women, but these tiny women tower over him. Still, if he were Danny Devito, they'd be eating out of his hand.

He can only do so much about looks, but he isn't even fully maximizing what little he has to work with. What's with the ponytail? Why not shed the blubber? He looks like a troll, talks like an elf, and has the personality of an overly solicitous peasant. There's a lot to fix.

My impression is that these 3rd world girls don't mind taking the West's leftovers, but even they don't want the West's rejects; there is a different.
Man I'm sure he has a good heart. Because he doesn't seem like a bad person. He is literally THE Mr. Nice Guy. When we refer to nice guys, this man is the personification. I literally was where he is in that video. Maybe not the exact same spot but I'm guessing he was in Manila. And I can assure you the women there didn't treat me the way they treated him.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s what I don’t get about him. He’s a professional photographer and takes professional photos of HOT women ALL the time. He’s around BEAUTIFUL women constantly. Yet when he’s around Rose he acts like he’s scared to death. I watched a clip of him interacting with one of the models and he was perfectly normal, even his supposed friend is hot af and he talked to her normal. Look, I’ve had average looks women throw me off my game because I allowed them in my head, it happens. But I’ve never acted this bad.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s what I don’t get about him. He’s a professional photographer and takes professional photos of HOT women ALL the time. He’s around BEAUTIFUL women constantly. Yet when he’s around Rose he acts like he’s scared to death. I watched a clip of him interacting with one of the models and he was perfectly normal, even his supposed friend is hot af and he talked to her normal. Look, I’ve had average looks women throw me off my game because I allowed them in my head, it happens. But I’ve never acted this bad.
Do you think he's doing the extra acting for the show? Since he's around this type and better all the time due to his job?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think he's doing the extra acting for the show? Since he's around this type and better all the time due to his job?
Could be. Or he could have it in his head that he was set to marry Rose and when you get those thoughts in your head before you really know someone, you start acting weird. I’m his case he had 90 days to do the deal.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be. Or he could have it in his head that he was set to marry Rose and when you get those thoughts in your head before you really know someone, you start acting weird. I’m his case he had 90 days to do the deal.
Yeah I think so. I can imagine him being so nervous because he was emotionally involved with her. And after she started treating him like dog sh*it he had even more motivation. How did they meet? Was this all arranged by the network or did they meet beforehand?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right, complete submission. A man needs enough discipline and knowledge to stuff those types of thoughts if they arise.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I didn't watch the entire video when I made my comments earlier. I finally did watch the entirety of it. Ed was done when the conversation first started. He put her over him immediately and kept sinking from that point.

All of the points of analysis were spot on.

The extreme nature of this video depicts what happens in some of the situations. The ladies enthusiasm, under representing yourself, or simply being too far out of her preference for body type, shape, skin complection, class of person.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is not much difference in social behavior, validation, and need for status between Filipina and other women. there is a difference in financial opportunity and social programs to fall back for survival. even so, the Philippines has the equivalent of a welfare program and it more or less works. there is an expectation socially for a Filipina to be nice to a white guy, so she is less likely to initially tell the guy to go away.

this guy can be successful with a Filipina, but only one that is much poorer. The girl in the video is not Filipino poor. There are girls living in the mountains (with family) that are really poor and the DREAM of money(status equal to the arrogant rich) will cause her to treat him like a king in every way. the girl in the video is not poor enough to trigger this reaction. what I mean is the combined need to be great(status) and survive will trump the hormones and even trigger the hormones a little. however, once he feeds her some money, her sexual preferences will show and rise.

the only thing he can do is:

a. self-improvement.
b. business arrangement with women he wants to hang out with (sugar baby or prosty...).
c. maybe a girl that looks like him but even then....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is not much difference in social behavior, validation, and need for status between Filipina and other women. there is a difference in financial opportunity and social programs to fall back for survival. even so, the Philippines has the equivalent of a welfare program and it more or less works. there is an expectation socially for a Filipina to be nice to a white guy, so she is less likely to initially tell the guy to go away.

this guy can be successful with a Filipina, but only one that is much poorer. The girl in the video is not Filipino poor. There are girls living in the mountains (with family) that are really poor and the DREAM of money(status equal to the arrogant rich) will cause her to treat him like a king in every way. the girl in the video is not poor enough to trigger this reaction. what I mean is the combined need to be great(status) and survive will trump the hormones and even trigger the hormones a little. however, once he feeds her some money, her sexual preferences will show and rise.

the only thing he can do is:

a. self-improvement.
b. business arrangement with women he wants to hang out with (sugar baby or prosty...).
c. maybe a girl that looks like him but even then....
This. This is showing that JBW theory just works on dirt-poor Filipinas who have huge families to feed and you can buy her smartphone and other goodies and lift her and her family out of poverty. They will keep harassing you for more money for their pre-paid phone cards, lol!

But, ouch, to get for a white guy from a western country to get rejected by an Asian in an Asian country LIKE THAT, and have to buy out some dirt-poor family in order to have an option where the lady probably already sold her body to a foreign sex tourist, probably many times before you met her.....just ouch. Not even her sister.

The video claims its blackpill, but it sounds more redpill. Blackpill would have been contrary, the girl SHOULD have thrown herself on him because he is white (i.e. racepill/blackpill), but she didn't and he has to follow the rules to attract a quality woman, like anyone else, and therefore that proves the red-pill because JBW is obliterated in this video.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The video claims its blackpill, but it sounds more redpill. Blackpill would have been contrary, the girl SHOULD have thrown herself on him because he is white (i.e. racepill/blackpill), but she didn't and he has to follow the rules to attract a quality woman, like anyone else, and therefore that proves the red-pill because JBW is obliterated in this video.
is not the opposite true... ?? in this case, the guy has white race but not chad face... hey.. that rhymes... race pill is only at the higher thinking rationalization levels. at the deep lizard stuff.. color is not as much as shape/size/build/height. lots of Asian/white women that tell they do not want black, will sit and stare and stare some more at Will Smith.

I think this video supports blackpill. but it is extreme, could be an outliner case that statistically should be not considered.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is not the opposite true... ?? in this case, the guy has white race but not chad face... hey.. that rhymes... race pill is only at the higher thinking rationalization levels. at the deep lizard stuff.. color is not as much as shape/size/build/height. lots of Asian/white women that tell they do not want black, will sit and stare and stare some more at Will Smith.

I think this video supports blackpill. but it is extreme, could be an outliner case that statistically should be not considered.
Okay, according to JBW, any fat, ugly, toothless, balding, short, or amputated (preferably Nordic) white guy should get an Asian lady, especially if they go to Asia. We are not talking about chad face. Once we start talking about chad then JBW goes out the window because it's not about chad-white. You can be more Nordic white (blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin), but you don't have to be chad-white.

In this example, you can counter and say he doesn't look white enough for the JBW to work. Does he move and act like a confident white man visiting the country as a tourist and owns the place? I don't know, but that's the only objection I can think of with the video. He is certainly not Nordic white or talk with a strong and commanding British/American accent. None of these things have to do with the "chad" thing.

The only thing that you would confuse this is that it's only one lady and her sister. However, the blackpill for ethnics is that no matter how you try to improve yourself, you already have two out of three strikes against you for being non-white. Unless an ethnic has something overcompensating for being ethnic (i.e. a great job, is a "chad" of his own race and has great height, etc...) then ethnic women may be willing to give him a shot as opposed to white trophy boyfriend. Therefore, for the average ethnic incel guy, the black-pill/race-pill would say that there is no hope. You can't even go to Asia to find someone.

So, to take a video and show a deficient white man, not able to get an Asian lady in an Asian country, and still has to improve himself goes against that type of blackpill/racepill narrative. If JBW is Nordic white men as opposed to southern Europe / Jewish white guys, then that's another issue.

Last edited:

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If an American can’t attract a woman in the Philippines, you are doomed. It’s probably your last resort. I remember going to a club in Cebu back in my early 20’s when I was there on temporary military duty. I’m 6’ 1” and fit and girls were actually fighting and pushing each other out of the way to get to me. It was depressing to come back to the US.

For the guy in the video, he can’t help his height, but he needs to be looks maxing otherwise. He needs to loose weight, build some muscle, and get a decent haircut. At least to have some kind of chance. I’m willing to make an argument that body fat percentage and muscle mass is just as important as height. If you’re 6’ 5” and 400 lbs of fat, you’re wasting your genetic gift. You might get away with a slight dad bod if you are over 6’, but ultimately no girl wants a fat guy.