"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What’s your hang out rate ?

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
not your lay rate, I’m just wondering how often you actually get t with the girl?

I’m new and going off what one of the guys I look up to (Tom Terro )says Is very daunting ...I follow/look up to another guy (A.G Hayden) on YouTube and he said he hangs/1st base with about half the woman he approaches,Dosent necessarily have sex with them though

For every 10 girls I approach how many should I being at getting the number and hanging with if I’m newer and on the right track?

-my rate is so low as of now,just looking for some inspiration and a kick in the butt
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Don’t worry about that at first. Be outcome indifferent. Comparing yourself to others who have been doing it a lot longer than you will only frustrate you. If you are new to cold approaching, you’re doing it to learn how to be around women without being nervous and learning to have real, meaningful conversations with strangers - conversations which you lead. That is the goal at first.

There will be times when you number close every girl you approach and still other times when you strike out 10 in a row. Just how it works.

Also, try to put yourself in situations where you can warm approach. Like join some co-Ed sports teams (running, ultimate frisbee, Meetup.com, etc). Volunteer at various non profits or things you believe in, and meet people there too.
 

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
Don’t worry about that at first. Be outcome indifferent. Comparing yourself to others who have been doing it a lot longer than you will only frustrate you. If you are new to cold approaching, you’re doing it to learn how to be around women without being nervous and learning to have real, meaningful conversations with strangers - conversations which you lead. That is the goal at first.

There will be times when you number close every girl you approach and still other times when you strike out 10 in a row. Just how it works.

Also, try to put yourself in situations where you can warm approach. Like join some co-Ed sports teams (running, ultimate frisbee, Meetup.com, etc). Volunteer at various non profits or things you believe in, and meet people there too.
so there will be weeks where it’s nothing but rejections for you for the most part? This is common for newbies?

I guess I expected to have got a couple over by now(3 months in). I’ve had 4/5 where I thought for sure I had them and we were gonna hangout...(didnt Happen)

The rejection each time feels like a breakup for me..idk I’m probably looking to much into it,rejection is a big part of the game I just need to get used to it
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
It could take months..... really just depends on where you are starting from. The more socially calibrated you are to begin with, the sooner it will happen for you. But don’t let that make you feel frustrated...... even if you are starting out with very poor social calibration, there is only ONE cure for it, and that is action. And you are taking that action. Your other alternatives are to give up, or to become a “victim.”

You are on a path.... a journey. You can’t control every part of a journey. All you can do is point the ship in the direction you believe is right and know that you will arrive in time, and will learn and experience much along the way. Focus on that journey and take time to recognize you are one of very few who chose the path of bettering yourself instead of complaining and negativity. Think of how these experiences are breaking down your own inner barriers and fears and demons and imagine how it will impact your life, not just your romantic life.

If you truly believe you aren’t going in the right direction, ask specific questions here. What do you think might be happening? What could be going wrong with these interactions? How many approaches have you done so far? What are you saying? Where? How are the conversations going? It will help to provide specific advice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top