Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Best UFC fight of 2020 starts in 3 hours, gentlemen..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tune in. I've got Khabib by submission 3rd or 4th round.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Khabib got some hands now too, dropped Connor
Yeah, I've concluded that Khabib is too big for Lightweight. There's controversy over whether he really made weight - the weigher called out "155" as the scale was still on the way up. If he'd fight the top 170 fighter like Usman or Colby then I'd say he's the best that ever was 'pound for pound.'

Anyway I go to order a grappling dummy on Amazon and the weight I want is sold out except one priced at 2 and a half times the regular price (gouging due to COVID). Oh well, I really don't have any room to use it would have to outside in front of neighbors, but here I go with my indoors kickboxing/cardio workout in 3, 2, 1...
(I should've worked out yesterday an extra day off for a consecutive 3-day workout, but I took the slacker mode and just stayed cozy resting my brain, eyes, body..really didn't even read any but one of the books I'm reading, just bummin)

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've concluded that Khabib is too big for Lightweight. There's controversy over whether he really made weight - the weigher called out "155" as the scale was still on the way up. If he'd fight the top 170 fighter like Usman or Colby then I'd say he's the best that ever was 'pound for pound.'

Anyway I go to order a grappling dummy on Amazon and the weight I want is sold out except one priced at 2 and a half times the regular price (gouging due to COVID). Oh well, I really don't have any room to use it would have to outside in front of neighbors, but here I go with my indoors kickboxing/cardio workout in 3, 2, 1...
(I should've worked out yesterday an extra day off for a consecutive 3-day workout, but I took the slacker mode and just stayed cozy resting my brain, eyes, body..really didn't even read any but one of the books I'm reading, just bummin)
dm want to bounce some ideas off you

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

where do you train