"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Getting a girl you don't know

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
How to you get a girl you like who you don't know in person? Say you saw her on Instagram, Facebook etc but don't know where to find her. Do you go for it through DMs or do nothing?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Well you should never do nothing, nothing is a choice and it is what you will be left with if you make it.

Go for it... In person... Without social proofing, going through social media is very hard and risky.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Well you should never do nothing, nothing is a choice and it is what you will be left with if you make it.

Go for it... In person... Without social proofing, going through social media is very hard and risky.
I agree. There is this girl I found on insta, very hot, dentist but I have no clue where she is going out. It's annoying to text her over instagram because if I have saw her I would go for it definitely
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
So Act like you met her out one night....

"Did I meet you the other night in downtown Flagstaff? I'm kicking myself that if I did I didn't get your number....I want to find out more about...(something you gleaned from her I page)...

It's worth a shot...
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
So Act like you met her out one night....

"Did I meet you the other night in downtown Flagstaff? I'm kicking myself that if I did I didn't get your number....I want to find out more about...(something you gleaned from her I page)...

It's worth a shot...
That's very good man.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Just shoot them a DM: "hey what's up"
That's it. Nothing fancy. You don't even know her so why act like you have to prove yourself?
If she is attracted she will respond. If she doesnt, move on.
 
Top