"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Auto rejection or **** test?

MagicMikee

New Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
31
Guys long story short

To put it into context I'm a tall handsome guy, big **** and give her mind-blowing orgasms she never got. We ****ed the first night we met.

Girl wants a relationship and willing to do whatever I say" her words.

Always came to my city to see me twice each week and its been 3 weeks.

I'm holding the relationship off

Pissed me off at one weekend because she will **** test me how much I like her or not by saying she'll move back to my city but say a different thing next time. Told her to stay at her city and we can see each other once a week, I'm used to this. She nearly cried.

I was cold to her that following week and she knows. She also start turning cold. Naturally I went colder than her. She texted she "can't do this anymore". I replied OK.

Asked her to come to my city on sat (as usual),she said she can't (didn't give me a reason and I didn't ask). Just replied ok. Offered to come next week but let her know when and I said I'll let you know.

Then on Sunday I replied to her how r u text of sat. She said she can't come to my city anymore and it's "outside her control" and thst she is sorry. I said how many times you want to change what you say. She text back "I'm done"

Didn't reply to her text.

I can't be sure if this is a **** test or auto rejection.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This is a BS post. An 18 inch flaccid penis would be close to 2 ft erect. Anyone buying this guy is a gullible one.

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I’ll assume this is a serious post:

The number one issue here is distance. This was doomed from the start. Long distance relationships do NOT work. If she’s more than an hour away its dead before it begins. 30 minutes to an hour is sketchy enough as it is...

Asked her to come to my city on sat (as usual),she said she can't (didn't give me a reason and I didn't ask). Just replied ok. Offered to come next week but let her know when and I said I'll let you know.

Then on Sunday I replied to her how r u text of sat. She said she can't come to my city anymore and it's "outside her control" and thst she is sorry. I said how many times you want to change what you say. She text back "I'm done"
This is all bullshvt known as “game playing.” We see too much of this on these forums.

Rule #1: Less talking, more ****ing

Cut the BS and close. Give her a specific day and time to come by so the two of you can hook up. That’s all that needs to be done. This back and forth indecisiveness is what women do.
 

MagicMikee

New Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
31
I’ll assume this is a serious post:

The number one issue here is distance. This was doomed from the start. Long distance relationships do NOT work. If she’s more than an hour away its dead before it begins. 30 minutes to an hour is sketchy enough as it is...



This is all bullshvt known as “game playing.” We see too much of this on these forums.

Rule #1: Less talking, more ****ing

Cut the BS and close. Give her a specific day and time to come by so the two of you can hook up. That’s all that needs to be done. This back and forth indecisiveness is what women do.
Appreciate your reply bro and yes many people are taking the 18 inch too seriously.

In my country 1-2hr is pretty normal travel time.

I wasn't sure if she was in auto rejection (as she was getting cold in response) and may decide to cut her loss when I refuse to do her bidding(a **** test).

But then it seems like a strong arm move and to get my chasing (she did all the chasing before) when she just text I'm done out of the blue when I pointed out her flip flopping bs.

Anyway since she said im done (dunno what exactly she meant as we didn't start anything) and she refused my invite. My default mode is no contact
 
Last edited:

MagicMikee

New Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
31
It's quite easy. She was looking for a relationship and you weren't. She decided to cut her losses and move on. It's very simple.
Maybe. But she did something to piss me off and it's up to her to make amends, not make additional request from me. She had the opportunity to fix this by visiting me.

What made me doubt as to why it was to make me chase was the way she change her story as to why she can't come to my city and her reaction seems off. A girl who isn't trying to make me chase could have phase the request a better way.
 
Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
That was a sh!t test and you failed.
She was looking for certain answers from you and you weren't giving it to her.

When a chick goes from warm to cold after recent conversation like that, it means a sh!t test was failed.
We've all been there before and know what it's like.
Sometimes it's just best to move on.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MagicMikee

New Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
31
That was a sh!t test and you failed.
She was looking for certain answers from you and you weren't giving it to her.

When a chick goes from warm to cold after recent conversation like that, it means a sh!t test was failed.
We've all been there before and know what it's like.
Sometimes it's just best to move on.
What answers
 
Top