"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How would you handle this (**** test maybe)

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I was texting a girl I had gone on a date with recently. I asked her what mischief she was up to that day. Then she replied she slept most of the day.

From there a playful convo starts, I tell her I'm coming for some sleep lessons. She plays along and there's a bit of banter.

Then there's a small brain joke that leads to this.

'Omo daada' means good boy/child. Basically, its what a parent or someone superior would say

How did i handle this? What would you have done instead? 20201004_161328.jpg
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
You must cater to her imagination, if she wants you to be something you dont want to be, remain neutral, a bit of resistance is fine, but do not let her imagination run dry, if she wants you to be a lil' sub, negotiate with her.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
You must cater to her imagination, if she wants you to be something you dont want to be, remain neutral, a bit of resistance is fine, but do not let her imagination run dry, if she wants you to be a lil' sub, negotiate with her.
Could you show an example
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
She said Baby followed by a thumbs up.
Don’t overthink it. I see it as positive.
Oh, maybe I was overthinking.
But I didn't overreact, right? Cos I didn't reply her msg after that
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Oh, maybe I was overthinking.
But I didn't overreact, right? Cos I didn't reply her msg after that
Slight overreaction about her I’m the boss line. She probably just testing boundaries and you should have followed it with a joke…
Your fired followed by no reply sounds like
a mini-dump
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Slight overreaction about her I’m the boss line. She probably just testing boundaries and you should have followed it with a joke…
Your fired followed by no reply sounds like
a mini-dump
Hmm.
It doesn't seem too bad, I guess I will hit her up later
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I wouldn't worry too much. She seems playful.

Next time just play along with it (or ignore/reframe as a poster above said). There's a lot you can do with "good boy."

One thing about being the boss is you don't always have to throw your weight around. Always think of her as a little girl and you're like her daddy, amused at the silly little things she says and patting her on the head.
I get it now. Too bad I ended the interaction by my action. I guess I'll hit her up later.

I'm wondering what could be done with good boy, lol.

I'm not a bossy person actually. But I get the point now, just to keep it all playful
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Hmm.
It doesn't seem too bad, I guess I will hit her up later
Good plan. Keep it playful like Sam said and throw in a situational or sexual joke or two and you’ll be good.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top