"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

GF of 4 months broke it off today

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
damn I was in a similar situation like you 1.5 months back haha. I even had a thread as well. The good thing is that I have ghosted her since then. Never reached out to her anymore and will never ever reach out again. Just ghost her, thats the best you can do at the moment. I know its very hard, but I been there and I feel great now, I dont even care if she comes back or not. She still likes every picture I post on social media, but you know what? I dont give a damn about it, because if she really wants my d*ck again, then she has to come back crawling on her knees and some likes definitely wont do it.

I met 3 girls since then. 2 of them were bombs, one of them trash! Just try to have fun and work on yourself! go to the gym and enjoy your life! life is too short to be anything but happy brother!
If she "likes" a picture of your turnip, then you know it's on.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
If she "likes" a picture of your turnip, then you know it's on.
Just means she tries to get a reaction from him and make his hamster spin. Likes are a cheap way to try to make something happen without putting in any real effort and many get lured in. If she's really serious with her intentions she will pick up the phone and say she f*cked up and wants him back etc. everything else is breadcrumbs aka waste of time.

Ex's who reject you shouldn't really be in a position to send a like (delete from every platform), but that's of course another/personal decision.
 
Top