Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF of 4 months broke it off today

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn I was in a similar situation like you 1.5 months back haha. I even had a thread as well. The good thing is that I have ghosted her since then. Never reached out to her anymore and will never ever reach out again. Just ghost her, thats the best you can do at the moment. I know its very hard, but I been there and I feel great now, I dont even care if she comes back or not. She still likes every picture I post on social media, but you know what? I dont give a damn about it, because if she really wants my d*ck again, then she has to come back crawling on her knees and some likes definitely wont do it.

I met 3 girls since then. 2 of them were bombs, one of them trash! Just try to have fun and work on yourself! go to the gym and enjoy your life! life is too short to be anything but happy brother!
If she "likes" a picture of your turnip, then you know it's on.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she "likes" a picture of your turnip, then you know it's on.
Just means she tries to get a reaction from him and make his hamster spin. Likes are a cheap way to try to make something happen without putting in any real effort and many get lured in. If she's really serious with her intentions she will pick up the phone and say she f*cked up and wants him back etc. everything else is breadcrumbs aka waste of time.

Ex's who reject you shouldn't really be in a position to send a like (delete from every platform), but that's of course another/personal decision.