Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gamed tonight girls asking questions

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
After getting knocked out of a poker tournament i decided to go out. For a thrusday night it was quite good and I think better than a saturday due to be able to get into good clubs and not stand in huge lines. First club spotted a asian girl on the dancefloor and I just sat down at a chair next the the dancefloor. She as usual came over and touched me trying to get my attention. This happened twice and then I turned my back on her and then she was rubbing her hands through my hair.

Ended up dancing on the dance floor after 1 beer and dance with her. One guy told me she keeps looking at you bro and keeps coming back to you. She was all over me grinding, kissing, touching my ****, putting my hand on her ass, un buttoned my shirt and tried to rip it off. I didn't have a boner while all of this was happening.

She dragged me to the bar and I thought she might buy me a drink and I didn't want anymore alcohol so I told her no but she asked for a drink and tried to get me to pay for it. I just payed for it. Ended up leaving the bar with her. Got outside I asked where she lived and she said shes homeless. She clearly couldn't take anyone back to hers so logistics were crap. It was only 1am and I wanted to go to another club so we did that. Ended up a gay club and stayed there until 3am. Another girl was giving me eye contact all night and I ended the night kissing her. Also girls all ask the same questions like "what do you think of me"? Do you like me?

How do you answer those questions? The first girl called me a ******* didn't offer to pay anything I payed her entry into the gay bar and two drinks 1 at the first and at the gay. It's really their loss for trying that stuff on when really they shouldn't be doing that. I'm willing to pay if they ask though. Both girls went home without a guy but i know the first asian girl was calling some guy who wasn't named dad or anything like that so probably a boyfriend or some other guy.

The first girl was watching me like a hawk in the bar while i was eye balling another girl and she pushed me onto her. she told me she likes me but doesn't like me that much. the second girl said I'm not usually the typcial guy she goes for. The second girl first asked if i am gay? Then i realised I was in a gay bay 10 mins later lol.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
WTF were you doing at a gay bar in the first place trying to pickup straight chicks? This does not compute Will Robinson...
Didn't know it was a gay bar until about 30 mins into being in it and went to the gay bar with a chick who i madeout with at another bar and in the gay bar. It was more of a gay friendly bar and had a more of a gay bar upstairs according to another girl i was talking to. All the bar staff were gay even tranny. It didn't even register to me until something clicked when two guys were making out and there were obvious lesbians in there grinding on each other.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't know it was a gay bar until about 30 mins into being in it and went to the gay bar with a chick who i madeout with at another bar and in the gay bar. It was more of a gay friendly bar and had a more of a gay bar upstairs according to another girl i was talking to. All the bar staff were gay even tranny. It didn't even register to me until something clicked when two guys were making out and there were obvious lesbians in there grinding on each other.
You sure you weren't making out with a transgender? Either pre-op or post-op? ;)

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You sure you weren't making out with a transgender? Either pre-op or post-op? ;)
No both girls were not transgender at least not pre-op. There was plently of straight girls, straigtht guys, gay guys, lesbians, and even trangenders. not these two girls.

One wasn't even from the gay bar. The other was from the gay bar but you can tell shes a woman.

I did get a invitation to approach a transgender. They have a slightly different look in the way they open/receptive to you. Nothing to do with looks as such its just a micro thing that i have picked up on. This transgender wanted me to go and talk to her before i knew it was a gay bar.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
WTF were you doing at a gay bar in the first place trying to pickup straight chicks? This does not compute Will Robinson...
It does...I used to be a DJ and worked at gay bars and lots of straight women go there so they can just have fun and dance and not worry about guys trying to hit on them constantly. And do you know a straight woman without a gay guy friend?

Very low competition. It's smart, as long as you don't mind gay guys hitting on you.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll ask for the blackpillers here (not one myself). Are you tall?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does...I used to be a DJ and worked at gay bars and lots of straight women go there so they can just have fun and dance and not worry about guys trying to hit on them constantly. And do you know a straight woman without a gay guy friend?

Very low competition. It's smart, as long as you don't mind gay guys hitting on you.
I agree with you including gals wanting to be at these clubs so they can just dance and have fun and not worry about guys hitting on them. I'm not sure if gals want to be hit on in this scenario but of course if you are a chad, it's not going to make a difference.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you including gals wanting to be at these clubs so they can just dance and have fun and not worry about guys hitting on them. I'm not sure if gals want to be hit on in this scenario but of course if you are a chad, it's not going to make a difference.

I didn't really have gay guys hitting on me as such like grabbing my ass or pulling my shirt off in the gay club but they would look at me in the eyes and then start giggling and perhaps look away then look back and try and dance with me. I was around girls and making out with them so perhaps that's why that wern't approaching hard out.

But in the past i've had guys grab my shirt and feel all my chest hair soon as i enter the bar and that bar wasn't even a gay bar.

Also I'm not going up to girls hitting on them like what i see from what most guys are doing. I'm just in the club dancing and then I look around and lock eye contact with a girl and she starts giggling or just comes closer and maintains eye contact. some girls quickly look at you and dance close to you but i tend to not know what to do with those girls.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One advice if you're in a gay club in regards to post-op transgenders. Make a comment about the lights or disco lights and get them to look up. Then you can check for an Adam's apple. LOL
It's easy now adays to get your tits and pvssy but not your Adam's apple. ;)

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean if a girl asks u if ur gay???

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean if a girl asks u if ur gay???
That means a girl thinks you take care of yourself and have good grooming habits and thinks you're cute to some degree. LOL

Just tell them that you're metrosexual. haha

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
That means a girl thinks you take care of yourself and have good grooming habits and thinks you're cute to some degree. LOL

Just tell them that you're metrosexual. haha
what does it mean if a girl asks if you like her or asks what you think of her?

What do you say to that?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a trick question the girl is asking you?
What I said is directed at you but also something you can ask her with a smirk.
If she's asking you that question, she's interested in your feedback to formulate her next moves(whether it be good or bad).
I wouldn't really give her a direct answer IMO and give her ammo to work with.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
1) You met a girl who wanted you to **** her brains out, and took her on a date to a gay bar. Congrats, one of the most hilarious things i've read this week.
2) She was most likely a hooker who does outcalls only. (hence not wanting to show you where she lived "im homeless". I mean, does everything she was doing sound like normal behavior to you? "She was calling a guy ".. yeah , her pimp to pick her up.

My question is, how can anyone be this dense? Alright, let me not be so harsh.. maybe you don't go out much and are probably a gentleman. Though I would suggest finding out whats going on with your libido.. for you to wnt to "hang out" when a girls literally rubbing against your ****. But, good for you, you ended up probably not having to dish out 250$ for some *****. or 100$ for some head.

P.S. I think whatever look you got going on is giving the "PROVIDER" feel to women.. hence why she eyed you out and you even fit the orle perfectly.. "i dont want to drink, ill buy you a drink". she also "didnt offer to pay anything".. no ****.

Some tips for next time:
-*3 Am's are usually like this in certain places..
-The girls without guys this late with this odd behavior, usually are hookers, especially if they have no other friends there
-I have a feeling you're the nice guy provider type., work on that or don't go down these avenues and stick to traditional dating

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
1) You met a girl who wanted you to **** her brains out, and took her on a date to a gay bar. Congrats, one of the most hilarious things i've read this week.
2) She was most likely a hooker who does outcalls only. (hence not wanting to show you where she lived "im homeless". I mean, dose that sound like normal behavior to you? "She was calling a guy ".. yeah , her pimp to pick her up.

My question is, how can anyone be this dense? Alright, let me not be so harsh.. maybe you don't go out much and are probably a gentleman. Though I would suggest finding out whats going on with your libido.. for you to wnt to "hang out" when a girls literally rubbing against your ****. But, good for you, you ended up probably not having to dish out 250$ for some *****. or 100$ for some head.

P.S. I think whatever look you got going on is giving the "PROVIDER" feel to women.. hence why she eyed you out and you even fit the orle perfectly.. "i dont want to drink, ill buy you a drink". she also"didnt offer to pay anything".. no ****.
I'm not going to get a hard **** even if im rubbing on miss universe or mr universe. I actually have to rub my **** quite a bit with my hand to get hard. Yeah she could of been a hooker she did show me her licence later gave it to me when we were entering the gay club.

the girl was a asian and some asian girls want guys to buy them things. experienced this with mates who were into asian girls and they did the same ****. Other girls have brought me stuff including call girls who thought i was a drug dealer.

the second girl wasn't interested in money as such. she just wanted me to **** her. she was white.

I don't really give a **** if i'm giving a provider feel because you always pay no matter what. Whether its your wife or a hooker. same ****. somewhere down the line your going to pay. Might even be a girl that wants a baby but doesn't want you around. seen it happen and the guy is paying for 18 years and the rest.