Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gamed tonight girls asking questions

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to get a hard **** even if im rubbing on miss universe or mr universe. I actually have to rub my **** quite a bit with my hand to get hard. Yeah she could of been a hooker she did show me her licence later gave it to me when we were entering the gay club.

the girl was a asian and some asian girls want guys to buy them things. experienced this with mates who were into asian girls and they did the same ****. Other girls have brought me stuff including call girls who thought i was a drug dealer.

the second girl wasn't interested in money as such. she just wanted me to **** her. she was white.

I don't really give a **** if i'm giving a provider feel because you always pay no matter what. Whether its your wife or a hooker. same ****. somewhere down the line your going to pay. Might even be a girl that wants a baby but doesn't want you around. seen it happen and the guy is paying for 18 years and the rest.
How old are you? did you go home with the 2nd girl at least?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
How old are you? did you go home with the 2nd girl at least?
No i bolted out the back door when she was hugging her friends. im 30.

Protected sex is a waste of time. I get turned off by it. can't even get a hard **** with condoms. Had a mate who was the same. he ended up banging a alocholic stripper girl raw and told me he can't get hard with condoms and decided **** it and banged her raw.