Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Husbands and boyfriends NOT being praised

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another forum it was mentioned as a whole husband and boyfriends are not being praised. That a "hive mind" is responsible for this. Women are joining in on tear downs and never saying anything positive. Something stinks. When all these ungrateful ladies complaining you never hear any chime up and give her own man merit. Is there truth to this?

It seems like a stinking agenda.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been praised a lot both when I was alone with an ex and in public by them.
I don't care if they don't praise me on some forum.
I mean, how many times are guys praising women on this forum and how many times are they b1tching about them?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been praised a lot both when I was alone with an ex and in public by them.
I don't care if they don't praise me on some forum.
I mean, how many times are guys praising women on this forum and how many times are they b1tching about them?
Thats good. I was observing Whats said.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread mentioned it's not that you don't hear it on the web. It's that we don't hear on ANY media. News, print, etc, tv shows , movies. They felt it's almost an agenda. But you will hear negativity.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. The feminist narrative has always setup fake holidays to praise women in various ways. It has run several ads and commercials to boost and praise women. Nothing for men...

It would be great if we could even have one "Support your guy" holiday where women would go to the gun range, go fishing, bowling, hunting, off roading, etc. with us. LOL

I feel these days, everyone else is getting support and praise except straight men.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. The feminist narrative has always setup fake holidays to praise women in various ways. It has run several ads and commercials to boost and praise women. Nothing for men...

It would be great if we could even have one "Support your guy" holiday where women would go to the gun range, go fishing, bowling, hunting, off roading, etc. with us. LOL

I feel these days, everyone else is getting support and praise except straight men.
Do you really care if you get praise or criticism unless it affects your freedom?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really care if you get praise or criticism unless it affects your freedom?
Well, if your doing what you are supposed to as a man, and still recieving nothing but critism, it can affect the opinions of those we interact with and it's also demotivating over time. We don't do things to get pats the back, but when we make a strong committment and still slandered, and also paying for negative consequences due to this slander, it can take the juice out of you over time.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if your doing what you are supposed to as a man, and still recieving nothing but critism, it can affect the opinions of those we interact with and it's also demotivating over time. We don't do things to get pats the back, but when we make a strong committment and still slandered, and also paying for negative consequences due to this slander, it can take the juice out of you over time.
Exactly, it indirectly affects all men regardless if you care about these things or not.

Look at all that pink crap that some beta NFL sports execs caved into from their wives. Men playing manly games wearing pink to support breast cancer for women? C'mon. They should be wearing and promoting colors to support prostate cancer that actually affects men and that helps men out with additional awareness, funding, research, etc.

That's not to say there isn't a place for breast cancer awareness for women but it's better suited in areas like Tennis, golf, etc., Not NFL IMO...

Then men get slapped in the face when trying to support women by false accusations from jilted former chearleaders, domestic battery charges without due process, visiting massage parlors, etc. You'd think with the amount of support that women get through a predominantly male dominated sports and audience, women would be less viscious and conniving... Nope

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get plenty of praise and appreciation from my woman, and she is a staunch feminist. It's just that she's not a radical feminist.

There is actually a hive mind, and it's the collectivist minds of all the leftists who would rather be given everything at the cost of their freedom.

There is no 'agenda' though. I don't think people sat down and said "this is what we want to do". It's more an organic coalescing of morons that cause the agenda to exist by their mutual screeching. The hive mind has no agenda as such, only an expression of its will.

Any woman that acts like this deserves nothing at all. Don't reward bad behavior.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. It’s a competition to see who wants to be enslaved to the hottest woman.
There’s a few paragraphs on why men seek to enslave themselves in the book.
Slavery isn't terrible if the benefits are greater than your "free" life. But this is not how it goes down. Most women will treat the ensnared man worse than almost anyone else that she doesn't control. Sex and affection used to capture him will be reduced and removed when she has him in place.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not necessarily done on purpose or is some sinister plot. Not like that. In fact, many women are oblivious to this. They only know what they feel. Their biology will guide them.
true this is. being from the provider group it is a painful reality. I have understanding, but not yet peace with it. Nice post.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All your good for is providing?
haha, nope. I am good at that. It is just the ENTIRE red pill stack that has caused me rage and pain x1000, only those that have been through it can know. I have more chapters still to unfold. "being FROM" means before. It is not theory, it is real. Before I was lost, I am not lost now, but I don't like the place where I have awoken; some of the actors I can not yet comprehend the evil(actually evil is not the right word but I don't know what is the right word). bla bla bla bla... and so on.