Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Murk got laid (lay report)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might as well.

So there's a Romanian HB 5.5 (a boys gotta eat) that I knew from tinder before I got with my gf, never met up as I flaked a couple of times. Anyway she voice notes me on WhatsApp randomly in the afternoon that she just washed her hair and what am I doing. I say lets meet, I go to her place, we go get food, I pay, we walk in the park.

I'd already sent her a d*ck pick ages ago which she kept referencing so I know she wanted to bang. Kept referencing how tall I am. We sit on a bench, I feel her up (no tits or vag), kiss her and walk her home. Long walk, arm around her, she's 5'2 I'm 6'2 so it was actually nice to have someone so small to hold. I usually go for leggy a 5'8-5'11 types. We get to near her place, and she pauses and II sense she wants me to uber home. **** that. I asked to come up "just to see your place then I can uber home". Lol.

We chill on her balcony smoking, touching, kino, kissing. She says she's on her period so nothing is gonna happen (heard that one before). I go inside and lay on her couch, prone, I tell her to join me. We lay semi spooning, talking I slide my hand under her bra, she says her boobs are small and she wants a boob job, I pull a nipple out and start sucking. Pull out the other and more of the same but now I have my hand between her thighs. 30 seconds later she asks "do you have a condom" Nope. "I do" Cool she leads me to the bedroom.

Clothes off, decent bj, condom on, we bang.

Now this is where it gets sticky, I pull out, pull the condom tight and pop it, back in we go. I feel guilty for the heinous crime and tell her the condom split, I'm basically wearing a ****ring, she doesn't care, I pull it off, and go back inside, smash in missionary, doggy, her riding me on the floor, her against the wall and finish in doggy on the bed.

Fantastic. I call my boy to pick me up (this is all local to me), we now back at mine smoking weed.

Today was a good day. New f*ckbuddy 2 weeks into being single.

edit: I tried to pull out but think I got one squirt inside her and panic, but she told me shes on period so it's fine.

I tried to add pictures but file too large? I used to be able to post pics easily

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Might as well.

So there's a Romanian HB 5.5 (a boys gotta eat) that I knew from tinder before I got with my gf, never met up as I flaked a couple of times. Anyway she voice notes me on WhatsApp randomly in the afternoon that she just washed her hair and what am I doing. I say lets meet, I go to her place, we go get food, I pay, we walk in the park.

I'd already sent her a d*ck pick ages ago which she kept referencing so I know she wanted to bang. Kept referencing how tall I am. We sit on a bench, I feel her up (no tits or vag), kiss her and walk her home. Long walk, arm around her, she's 5'2 I'm 6'2 so it was actually nice to have someone so small to hold. I usually go for leggy a 5'8-5'11 types. We get to near her place, and she pauses and II sense she wants me to uber home. **** that. I asked to come up "just to see your place then I can uber home". Lol.

We chill on her balcony smoking, touching, kino, kissing. She says she's on her period so nothing is gonna happen (heard that one before). I go inside and lay on her couch, prone, I tell her to join me. We lay semi spooning, talking I slide my hand under her bra, she says her boobs are small and she wants a boob job, I pull a nipple out and start sucking. Pull out the other and more of the same but now I have my hand between her thighs. 30 seconds later she asks "do you have a condom" Nope. "I do" Cool she leads me to the bedroom.

Clothes off, decent bj, condom on, we bang.

Now this is where it gets sticky, I pull out, pull the condom tight and pop it, back in we go. I feel guilty for the heinous crime and tell her the condom split, I'm basically wearing a ****ring, she doesn't care, I pull it off, and go back inside, smash in missionary, doggy, her riding me on the floor, her against the wall and finish in doggy on the bed.

Fantastic. I call my boy to pick me up (this is all local to me), we now back at mine smoking weed.

Today was a good day. New f*ckbuddy 2 weeks into being single.

edit: I tried to pull out but think I got one squirt inside her and panic, but she told me shes on period so it's fine.

I tried to add pictures but file too large? I used to be able to post pics easily
Was she a gypsy?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she a gypsy?
No she was extremely racist to gypsies which I found weird because I see her as a Romanian gypsy prostitute.

when I left she was wearing only underwear, tits out and dimly lit lights so it felt like I was leaving a brothel, this kkind of turned me on more. I want to use her as a free prostitute.

Dinner and drinks cost me £85 so I wanted my monies worth

I have a distraction from my ex now and regular sex from a 5'2 sexy tight pssy ho. Life is good.

Last edited:

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
"its not good for the body" boy, i've heard that one too many times. **** scares me everytime. make those bitches take a plan B. can never be too safe man.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"its not good for the body" boy, i've heard that one too many times. **** scares me everytime. make those bitches take a plan B. can never be too safe man.
But yeah it is bad for the body.
Dafuk are you doing, can't you pull out in time?

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
But yeah it is bad for the body.
Dafuk are you doing, can't you pull out in time?
"But yea it is bad for the body" okay toots.

We all been in a position where we pull out but feel like we might have "splashed" a bit in a chick. I dont take chances. And if you can't relate you, just cant relate.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But yea it is bad for the body" okay toots.

We all been in a position where we pull out but feel like we might have "splashed" a bit in a chick. I dont take chances. And if you can't relate you, just cant relate.
Learn self control dude.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
In 14 days....

Murk: **** I GOT RONA FROM THIS BTCH!!!!
That would be significantly better then her telling him she is pregnant. Murk would be a perfect target for some europoor gypsy woman especially because his government would be on her side.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she was extremely racist to gypsies which I found weird because I see her as a Romanian gypsy prostitute.

when I left she was wearing only underwear, tits out and dimly lit lights so it felt like I was leaving a brothel, this kkind of turned me on more. I want to use her as a free prostitute.

Dinner and drinks cost me £85 so I wanted my monies worth

I have a distraction from my ex now and regular sex from a 5'2 sexy tight pssy ho. Life is good.
Next time, fly to Romania and get a real pro. It's cheaper

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, fly to Romania and get a real pro. It's cheaper
No, it's not.
But Romania is beautiful and FULL of beautiful women. You should visit it at least once in your lifetime.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No, it's not.
But Romania is beautiful and FULL of beautiful women. You should visit it at least once in your lifetime.
I always wanted to visit Romania while I was based in Europe, sadly something always comes up that prevents me from doing so.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's not.
I've been to Romania many times and explored the whole country. I agree, the women there are hot.

I'm just saying that this guy spent £85 and thinks he got something for free. Even in London you can get a pro for less than that.