"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk got laid (lay report)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Might as well.

So there's a Romanian HB 5.5 (a boys gotta eat) that I knew from tinder before I got with my gf, never met up as I flaked a couple of times. Anyway she voice notes me on WhatsApp randomly in the afternoon that she just washed her hair and what am I doing. I say lets meet, I go to her place, we go get food, I pay, we walk in the park.

I'd already sent her a d*ck pick ages ago which she kept referencing so I know she wanted to bang. Kept referencing how tall I am. We sit on a bench, I feel her up (no tits or vag), kiss her and walk her home. Long walk, arm around her, she's 5'2 I'm 6'2 so it was actually nice to have someone so small to hold. I usually go for leggy a 5'8-5'11 types. We get to near her place, and she pauses and II sense she wants me to uber home. **** that. I asked to come up "just to see your place then I can uber home". Lol.

We chill on her balcony smoking, touching, kino, kissing. She says she's on her period so nothing is gonna happen (heard that one before). I go inside and lay on her couch, prone, I tell her to join me. We lay semi spooning, talking I slide my hand under her bra, she says her boobs are small and she wants a boob job, I pull a nipple out and start sucking. Pull out the other and more of the same but now I have my hand between her thighs. 30 seconds later she asks "do you have a condom" Nope. "I do" Cool she leads me to the bedroom.

Clothes off, decent bj, condom on, we bang.

Now this is where it gets sticky, I pull out, pull the condom tight and pop it, back in we go. I feel guilty for the heinous crime and tell her the condom split, I'm basically wearing a ****ring, she doesn't care, I pull it off, and go back inside, smash in missionary, doggy, her riding me on the floor, her against the wall and finish in doggy on the bed.

Fantastic. I call my boy to pick me up (this is all local to me), we now back at mine smoking weed.

Today was a good day. New f*ckbuddy 2 weeks into being single.

edit: I tried to pull out but think I got one squirt inside her and panic, but she told me shes on period so it's fine.

I tried to add pictures but file too large? I used to be able to post pics easily
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Might as well.

So there's a Romanian HB 5.5 (a boys gotta eat) that I knew from tinder before I got with my gf, never met up as I flaked a couple of times. Anyway she voice notes me on WhatsApp randomly in the afternoon that she just washed her hair and what am I doing. I say lets meet, I go to her place, we go get food, I pay, we walk in the park.

I'd already sent her a d*ck pick ages ago which she kept referencing so I know she wanted to bang. Kept referencing how tall I am. We sit on a bench, I feel her up (no tits or vag), kiss her and walk her home. Long walk, arm around her, she's 5'2 I'm 6'2 so it was actually nice to have someone so small to hold. I usually go for leggy a 5'8-5'11 types. We get to near her place, and she pauses and II sense she wants me to uber home. **** that. I asked to come up "just to see your place then I can uber home". Lol.

We chill on her balcony smoking, touching, kino, kissing. She says she's on her period so nothing is gonna happen (heard that one before). I go inside and lay on her couch, prone, I tell her to join me. We lay semi spooning, talking I slide my hand under her bra, she says her boobs are small and she wants a boob job, I pull a nipple out and start sucking. Pull out the other and more of the same but now I have my hand between her thighs. 30 seconds later she asks "do you have a condom" Nope. "I do" Cool she leads me to the bedroom.

Clothes off, decent bj, condom on, we bang.

Now this is where it gets sticky, I pull out, pull the condom tight and pop it, back in we go. I feel guilty for the heinous crime and tell her the condom split, I'm basically wearing a ****ring, she doesn't care, I pull it off, and go back inside, smash in missionary, doggy, her riding me on the floor, her against the wall and finish in doggy on the bed.

Fantastic. I call my boy to pick me up (this is all local to me), we now back at mine smoking weed.

Today was a good day. New f*ckbuddy 2 weeks into being single.

edit: I tried to pull out but think I got one squirt inside her and panic, but she told me shes on period so it's fine.

I tried to add pictures but file too large? I used to be able to post pics easily
Was she a gypsy?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Was she a gypsy?
No she was extremely racist to gypsies which I found weird because I see her as a Romanian gypsy prostitute.

when I left she was wearing only underwear, tits out and dimly lit lights so it felt like I was leaving a brothel, this kkind of turned me on more. I want to use her as a free prostitute.

Dinner and drinks cost me £85 so I wanted my monies worth

I have a distraction from my ex now and regular sex from a 5'2 sexy tight pssy ho. Life is good.
 
Last edited:

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
"its not good for the body" boy, i've heard that one too many times. **** scares me everytime. make those bitches take a plan B. can never be too safe man.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
"its not good for the body" boy, i've heard that one too many times. **** scares me everytime. make those bitches take a plan B. can never be too safe man.
But yeah it is bad for the body.
Dafuk are you doing, can't you pull out in time?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
But yeah it is bad for the body.
Dafuk are you doing, can't you pull out in time?
"But yea it is bad for the body" okay toots.

We all been in a position where we pull out but feel like we might have "splashed" a bit in a chick. I dont take chances. And if you can't relate you, just cant relate.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
"But yea it is bad for the body" okay toots.

We all been in a position where we pull out but feel like we might have "splashed" a bit in a chick. I dont take chances. And if you can't relate you, just cant relate.
Learn self control dude.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
In 14 days....

Murk: **** I GOT RONA FROM THIS BTCH!!!!
That would be significantly better then her telling him she is pregnant. Murk would be a perfect target for some europoor gypsy woman especially because his government would be on her side.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
No she was extremely racist to gypsies which I found weird because I see her as a Romanian gypsy prostitute.

when I left she was wearing only underwear, tits out and dimly lit lights so it felt like I was leaving a brothel, this kkind of turned me on more. I want to use her as a free prostitute.

Dinner and drinks cost me £85 so I wanted my monies worth

I have a distraction from my ex now and regular sex from a 5'2 sexy tight pssy ho. Life is good.
Next time, fly to Romania and get a real pro. It's cheaper
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Next time, fly to Romania and get a real pro. It's cheaper
No, it's not.
But Romania is beautiful and FULL of beautiful women. You should visit it at least once in your lifetime.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
No, it's not.
But Romania is beautiful and FULL of beautiful women. You should visit it at least once in your lifetime.
I always wanted to visit Romania while I was based in Europe, sadly something always comes up that prevents me from doing so.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
No, it's not.
But Romania is beautiful and FULL of beautiful women. You should visit it at least once in your lifetime.
I've been to Romania many times and explored the whole country. I agree, the women there are hot.

I'm just saying that this guy spent £85 and thinks he got something for free. Even in London you can get a pro for less than that.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top