"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is she cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Yeh... there have been staring at coaches at games... 25 to 30 glances. My son saw it. And after another game... staring at the same coach in the parking behind me for 15 solid seconds... it was awkward
Hmm, can't say I consider staring to be that much of a red flag. When I've been in a relationship I've stared at plenty of women who are attractive, I'll allow myself the fantasy without taking action on it, because at the end of the day I'd prefer what I have anyways.

It does seem like you and your wife has poor communication though.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
Years ago...b4 marriage.. dated 3 years..then we were on a break... she dated 2 frat guys from her college on the break. One asked the other if he could ask her out... about a month each..

but we went out on a saturday night. We were drinking at the bar ... her ex stops by...At 11pm.. we went to bathroom. When i got out ahe was gone.

Vanished. The next day she told me ahe went home with her gfs at the bar bc she was mad at me...

Then years later.. she admitted that she left with the frat guys and her gf...

Then. This march she admitted that she left with just the frat guys... but ahe contends she never slept with them. When they were dating. Or that saturday night when were on a break...
 

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
Hmm, can't say I consider staring to be that much of a red flag. When I've been in a relationship I've stared at plenty of women who are attractive, I'll allow myself the fantasy without taking action on it, because at the end of the day I'd prefer what I have anyways.

It does seem like you and your wife has poor communication though.
I agree...very poor communication.
 

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
Well if you want your wife to love you and respect you, you need to show her your value.
What is this rolleplaying you as her ex boyfriend? You should have never even agreed to that, should have slapped her and fvcked her arse when she suggested it.
That's true
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
It was by text... do u think she meant to send it to me?
Do you think you needed to be told you were taking the kids to the movies? Most texts will list multiple recipients …
 

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
Yeh... thats true.. the small things add up... hard to think they aren't all like her
Years ago...b4 marriage.. dated 3 years..then we were on a break... she dated 2 frat guys from her college on the break. One asked the other if he could ask her out... about a month each..

but we went out on a saturday night. We were drinking at the bar ... her ex stops by...At 11pm.. we went to bathroom. When i got out ahe was gone.

Vanished. The next day she told me ahe went home with her gfs at the bar bc she was mad at me...

Then years later.. after marriage and kids she admitted that she left with the frat guys and her gf...

Then. This march she admitted that she left with just the frat guys... but she contends she never slept with them. When they were dating. Or that saturday night when were on a break..
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Right. What did what i was up to matter? I shouldn't have been part of the equation.
50/50… part of her explanation that she has some free time, Or, that you won’t be around…
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
Alright, you opened this thread because you wanted advice; so, I'm operating under ther assumption that your marriage isn't irrelevant to you -- even though you discussed wife-swapping with your wife.

Your wife is staring at your kids's coaches? Does it mean anything other than that she wants to fuuck other people? We already know that, because you're already role playing her ex and various other guys, for her, when YOU fuuck her!

Role playing specific people brings those people into your bedroom and into your marriage. If you're bothe just surrogates for each other's unattainable fantasies, the clock is ticking.

None of what you've been doing is healthy for your marriage, in the long run....not if you find her attractive, but need to pretend to be someone else, to get her off.

What's your goal with this type of role-play, and the inevitable open relationship it leads to?
Good point. Im not sure. We both get into it...
 

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
So, you estimates her SMV as sufficiently higher than your own to justify this type of behavior?
I mean... a lot happened from that night to when i found out... married.kids. hard to leave for something years ago.. when u have that going on... but it definatley hurt our marriage
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I agree...very poor communication.
Well, that right there is a problem that must be addressed. Even if she's not cheating this will eventually kill the marriage or make it unbearable to continue.

She may very well also be cheating because of this. Women need to feel connection, if that's lacking then it is a risk factor as she might be seeking it elsewhere.
 

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
Well, that right there is a problem that must be addressed. Even if she's not cheating this will eventually kill the marriage or make it unbearable to continue.

She may very well also be cheating because of this. Women need to feel connection, if that's lacking then it is a risk factor as she might be seeking it elsewhere.
I see. Hows that done
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I see. Hows that done
Well, it's kinda tricky for me to come up with advice that fits to your situation without being you. You can try googling how to get better at communication, read through the general advice and maybe you'll find something that feels right to your specific case.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top