Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is sweet talking a girl? Whats the difference between a DJ and a simp sweet talking?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My last plate broke because I was didnt calibrate was far too aloof and gave non-provider vibes.

I overheard her talk to friends that she realised the "relationship wasnt going anywhere".

She didnt bring this up overtly so I could use some form of dangling the carrot for "The Talk". I was not going to bring it up, she has to bring this up first.

I guess I should have fed her some scraps but somehow I'm quite bad at validating women.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between a simp talking sweet and a dj is the subtext. The simp will come off as needy and value seeking, the dj will give value and have an abundance mindset.

And this isn't just those couple of sentences but it's related to the whole dynamic between the two.

As you said yourself if you have an abundant mindset, are busy and limit your time with them you have to feed them scraps sometimes or they'll break.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My last plate broke because I was didnt calibrate was far too aloof and gave non-provider vibes.

I overheard her talk to friends that she realised the "relationship wasnt going anywhere".

She didnt bring this up overtly so I could use some form of dangling the carrot for "The Talk". I was not going to bring it up, she has to bring this up first.

I guess I should have fed her some scraps but somehow I'm quite bad at validating women.
that’s not really a plate, it was a girl you were stringing along to use for sex.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet talking only works if she already pulled into your frame, ie if you are leading and aloof. For a relationship, you need the right mix of tenderness and aggression, ie providing but also dominating.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women have plenty of options all the time. Maybe she just met someone else that was more attractive looks wise than you. When you start blaming yourself for a break-up and saying it's because this or that then you already have a scarcity mindset and are projecting that on her. A guy with options does not micro-analyze any break-up or write threads about it, you just move on to the next girl(s) you have. With the right girl you can't do no wrong.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that’s not really a plate, it was a girl you were stringing along to use for sex.
Lets not go into that. She was stringing along a few guys too.

I was not averse to a relationship with her, just not at that time.

Women have plenty of options all the time. Maybe she just met someone else that was more attractive looks wise than you. When you start blaming yourself for a break-up and saying it's because this or that then you already have a scarcity mindset and are projecting that on her. A guy with options does not micro-analyze any break-up or write threads about it, you just move on to the next girl(s) you have. With the right girl you can't do no wrong.
I'm fine if she leaves. Just want to learn how to feed them scraps. I can be quite cold and aloof.

Sweet talking only works if she already pulled into your frame, ie if you are leading and aloof. For a relationship, you need the right mix of tenderness and aggression, ie providing but also dominating.
This is what gets me. The providing but being dominant. I got the dominant part. Care to elaborate on the providing?