Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should single men go for single mommies because they are proven to have at least 1 successful relationship?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A childless divorcee has no real SMV hit. I had a college roommate that thought it was "sloppy seconds", LOL.
It is not much of an SMV hit. By the time women have hit 30 for instance, they have 10-15 years of dating experience, and if they don't have a 5 year relationship to their names, they probably have a big notch count. Both the never marrieds and divorcees in their 30s and beyond who find themselves single usually have big notch counts to their names.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This article seems to say so:
7. Divorce proves there was at one time a successful relationship.
Does divorce mean failure? Absolutely not! Divorce indicates there was a successful relationship, where the complexities and compromises of a marriage were navigated and new life was the result. Circumstances of life evolve along with the key players, and once viable relationships can become not so.
Lol.

Hamster spinning at lightspeed.

A broken cup was once successful at being useful, its not of any use now is it?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

“relationship carry-on”? :down: :down: :down:

Of course, the author chick can't help herself about who will be most important in the marriage:

my opinion: :mad: :mad: :mad:
In many cases the divorce was caused by the man going back to acting AFC and letting himself go. Ever see those hot late 30 year old MILFs with 300 lb dudes? You think she wants to see that naked? You think she wants 2 minutes of sex until he is so out of breath he can't perform anymore?

Not saying this is always the case but it probably is the case in a large percentage

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Of course, the author chick can't help herself about who will be most important in the marriage:

And also likely proves she lacks the communication, patience, commitment, and conflict resolution skills it takes to keep a relationship together.

So much easier to crumple up and throw out a relationship like a used McDonald's bag than actually try to "work" on it, right?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In many cases the divorce was caused by the man going back to acting AFC and letting himself go. Ever see those hot late 30 year old MILFs with 300 lb dudes? You think she wants to see that naked? You think she wants 2 minutes of sex until he is so out of breath he can't perform anymore?

Not saying this is always the case but it probably is the case in a large percentage
Most attractive older women in their late 30s/early 40s are not married to grostequely obese, 300 lb guys.

I can buy the idea that an attractive late 30s/early 40s woman is married to a guy who was once in shape but is now 15-30 lbs overweight. I agree that she won't be patient with that. She can easy find an attractive younger man at her gym to have an NSA affair or someone close to her age who is in shape for a sexual liaison.

And also likely proves she lacks the communication, patience, commitment, and conflict resolution skills it takes to keep a relationship together.

So much easier to crumple up and throw out a relationship like a used McDonald's bag than actually try to "work" on it, right?
I agree completely. I think a lot of people (both sexes) go into marriages because they think it is the next logical step, or that's how it was done in their parents'/grandparents' generation, or they see their siblings or friends doing it and they think they should do it. They don't realize what an endeavor it is.

For women, they want that one day wedding ceremony and reception. They want the honeymoon. They just really aren't thrilled about the day 5-10 years in the future after the wedding day, when they have a house with an oppressive mortgage, and 1-2 kids, and a husband who has gotten more beta and brought less excitement to her life over time. They just don't think about that day until it arrives.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

'single daddies should go for single mommies'

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I used to work with was dating a single waitress with two kids. She “accidentally” got knocked up, goes and marries her. Moves into a nice 4 bedroom McMansion with a pool and some acreage. The father for the first two kids is long gone, so he legally adopts them so they could get his benefits. Like the true white knight he is, pays to put her through college, she gets a degree and a high paying job. Gets bored, cheats with an old dirtbag boyfriend. Took the house and the kids. She’s living in the McMansion with the dirtbag and my white knight coworker rents a slum apartment while paying child support for three kids. Ice cold.
She saw the guy as a winning lottery ticket. She cashed in her winnings then discarded him