"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

When I was young a friend pushed me into female teacher and nearby male teacher attacked me

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Friend pushed me into teacher because he wasnt seeing her, or so i think, its his fault anyway

But what the male teacher did was worse. Basically hr coffee ended on her clothes and the male cuckold teacher did this to me:



i didnt fug him up back then because no confidence

and I thought this is some punishment i deserved for pushing the femoid teacher and i didnt report it anywhere or anything

but now i know the male teacher was just annoying Autistic Cuckold that was never taught a lesson in his life about how to not behave

and now i have more confidence i think i should revenge on him

he deserves at the very least that I do the same to him on the eyes of his friends or whatever


of course i am not gonna do it, but i still feel guilty for not fighting the Abuser Teacher
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Friend pushed me into teacher because he wasnt seeing her, or so i think, its his fault anyway

But what the male teacher did was worse. Basically hr coffee ended on her clothes and the male cuckold teacher did this to me:



i didnt fug him up back then because no confidence

and I thought this is some punishment i deserved for pushing the femoid teacher and i didnt report it anywhere or anything

but now i know the male teacher was just annoying Autistic Cuckold that was never taught a lesson in his life about how to not behave

and now i have more confidence i think i should revenge on him

he deserves at the very least that I do the same to him on the eyes of his friends or whatever


of course i am not gonna do it, but i still feel guilty for not fighting the Abuser Teacher
He does that to me and I get him one way or another, sooner or later.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Take an imaginary stainless steel rod and beat the c0ck svcker to death
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top