Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When I was young a friend pushed me into female teacher and nearby male teacher attacked me

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Friend pushed me into teacher because he wasnt seeing her, or so i think, its his fault anyway

But what the male teacher did was worse. Basically hr coffee ended on her clothes and the male cuckold teacher did this to me:

i didnt fug him up back then because no confidence

and I thought this is some punishment i deserved for pushing the femoid teacher and i didnt report it anywhere or anything

but now i know the male teacher was just annoying Autistic Cuckold that was never taught a lesson in his life about how to not behave

and now i have more confidence i think i should revenge on him

he deserves at the very least that I do the same to him on the eyes of his friends or whatever

of course i am not gonna do it, but i still feel guilty for not fighting the Abuser Teacher

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend pushed me into teacher because he wasnt seeing her, or so i think, its his fault anyway

But what the male teacher did was worse. Basically hr coffee ended on her clothes and the male cuckold teacher did this to me:

i didnt fug him up back then because no confidence

and I thought this is some punishment i deserved for pushing the femoid teacher and i didnt report it anywhere or anything

but now i know the male teacher was just annoying Autistic Cuckold that was never taught a lesson in his life about how to not behave

and now i have more confidence i think i should revenge on him

he deserves at the very least that I do the same to him on the eyes of his friends or whatever

of course i am not gonna do it, but i still feel guilty for not fighting the Abuser Teacher
He does that to me and I get him one way or another, sooner or later.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Take an imaginary stainless steel rod and beat the c0ck svcker to death