Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They wanna buy me a new apartment...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ends bro. IN your case with enough distance and refusing to talk on the phone you should be good to go.
=/

I'm noticing that... Everyday he tries to find a way to reach over me. And new strategies to use against.

I cannot see other solution rather than distance too. And completely cut off contact, each open you give... those things start all over again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
=/

I'm noticing that... Everyday he tries to find a way to reach over me. And new strategies to use against.

I cannot see other solution rather than distance too. And completely cut off contact, each open you give... those things start all over again.
Change your phone number. So in your life there will be others who pop up to attempt to control and manipulate your life, it never ends. Cut them off quick, you see it gets worse and worse.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true man! =)

You have also gave me some great advices too man! Have to thank you a lot for that!
Best thing is to cut all contact, there is plenty of info on this on youtube.

Educate yourself the best you can, so that you stop playing thier game anymore.

Thats hard **** to get away from...
GL

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your phone number. So in your life there will be others who pop up to attempt to control and manipulate your life, it never ends. Cut them off quick, you see it gets worse and worse.
I'm thinking a lot about that... not only cause of them, but some people like a "friend" calling me all the time trying to sell me his prudential life insurance... Pretending he wanna hang out and meet.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing is to cut all contact, there is plenty of info on this on youtube.

Educate yourself the best you can, so that you stop playing thier game anymore.

Thats hard **** to get away from...
GL
Yep! Found a guy who explain very good those scenarios and theories about. He seems kind angry on his videos, but he helped a lot to understand all those stuffs.

This guy:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking a lot about that... not only cause of them, but some people like a "friend" calling me all the time trying to sell me his prudential life insurance... Pretending he wanna hang out and meet.
Some of those folks could also by a "spy" for your parents. Consider that. Tell him no your not buying insurance. If he wants to hang out for another reason great.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of those folks could also by a "spy" for your parents. Consider that. Tell him no your not buying insurance. If he wants to hang out for another reason great.
Yes I perceived some people tried to approach me to do that. And actually I didn't even answered him. I invited him a lot of times those past 2/3 years to hang out, have a beer to talk or something similar... He just found a excuse and even bother to talk.

Now he just come as if nothing happens: "Hey, have to visit your new place and present you without any commitment my new business." ¬¬

And he knows I'm unemployed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, I want you to consider this point. I believe you live in Brazil. In America, there are quite a few groups who believe that you are to never question your "mother" or fathers judgement, even well until deep adulthood. They would look the other way during your "abuse" and manipulations, and think your supposed to go along with it.

Part of being an adult is taking care of yourself and making sure you have what you need. That situation you removed yourself from sucked.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, I want you to consider this point. I believe you live in Brazil. In America, there are quite a few groups who believe that you are to never question your "mother" or fathers judgement, even well until deep adulthood. They would look the other way during your "abuse" and manipulations, and think your supposed to go along with it.

Part of being an adult is taking care of yourself and making sure you have what you need. That situation you removed yourself from sucked.
That's true bro!

Here in Brazil its similar to what you said.

And about being able to take care of ourselves I totally agree. I've been working on that mindset for some time and this is really important to build.

Now, being out of that it just make it stronger. I think that makes a person a real adult.

For example, my sister is living a fake reality life as now my dad doubled her salary, she is earning I think 20k/month and she is managing 3 areas of the company. She is 26 and this scenario is killing her professional potential.

I know that cause I've been through that...

The banquet table is very tasty, but it also blinds you to many things in life.

The difference is that since I was the scapegoat and she was the golden daughter, it was easier for me to understand this game than for her. She is constantly placed on a pedestal and praised even if she doesn't do great things. And clearly, she agreed to sell her soul for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true bro!

Here in Brazil its similar to what you said.

And about being able to take care of ourselves I totally agree. I've been working on that mindset for some time and this is really important to build.

Now, being out of that it just make it stronger. I think that makes a person a real adult.

For example, my sister is living a fake reality life as now my dad doubled her salary, she is earning I think 20k/month and she is managing 3 areas of the company. She is 26 and this scenario is killing her professional potential.

I know that cause I've been through that...

The banquet table is very tasty, but it also blinds you to many things in life.

The difference is that since I was the scapegoat and she was the golden daughter, it was easier for me to understand this game than for her. She is constantly placed on a pedestal and praised even if she doesn't do great things. And clearly, she agreed to sell her soul for it.
That sucks for her. She will never learn her true potential in that situation. You on the other hand have a great opportunity to test and increase your limits.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks for her. She will never learn her true potential in that situation. You on the other hand have a great opportunity to test and increase your limits.
Yep!

I can tell you... I don't have any comfort now and I'm really affraid of what is coming next.

But I'm way more happy and in peace than I was before with a big house, great salary living on a great neighborhood.

Last weekend I just helped people from my apartment to help them clear and wash the stairs.

My parents told my family that I was living in the favela.

But outside of Narnia, in the real world, I saw that it is nothing like that.

Until then most of the people here are humble, they are not petty and seem to be of a good nature.

It was really cool to be able to help people here and be able to talk to them.

Not telling that money is the problem... Cause money is good when we know how to use it. It's a way more about which energy we transmit to others.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont want them to give you an apartment but you are OK with them giving you money?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont want them to give you an apartment but you are OK with them giving you money?
No way! I didnt accept anything from them.

I just used the idea to see if their intentions was really giving me something or took me back to their controlling frame.

Basically they didnt care if I was happy where I live now... They wanted me to accept what they choosed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way! I didnt accept anything from them.

I just used the idea to see if their intentions was really giving me something or took me back to their controlling frame.

Basically they didnt care if I was happy where I live now... They wanted me to accept what they choosed.
To feed their ego. They would position you in life as well. Of course below your potential.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep!

I can tell you... I don't have any comfort now and I'm really affraid of what is coming next.

But I'm way more happy and in peace than I was before with a big house, great salary living on a great neighborhood.

Last weekend I just helped people from my apartment to help them clear and wash the stairs.

My parents told my family that I was living in the favela.

But outside of Narnia, in the real world, I saw that it is nothing like that.

Until then most of the people here are humble, they are not petty and seem to be of a good nature.

It was really cool to be able to help people here and be able to talk to them.

Not telling that money is the problem... Cause money is good when we know how to use it. It's a way more about which energy we transmit to others.
When you don't have comfort your supposed to GROW and build.