Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that military enlistment is way down because incelibate men - and soldiers with cheating wives - just aren't motivated?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to this, and it got me thinking:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL our demise traces by to the courts, who want us Genocided. They are not like us.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of reasons for this. Some of them overlap.

1. Increasing obesity in males. In a more vicious sexual marketplace, many overweight/obese men are incels. However, the epidemic of sexlessness has increased to the point that even men with BMIs in the normal weight category aren't getting laid as much as they should.
2. Interference from the legislative and judicial branches of government.
3. More pandering. This is related to #2, but the military is no longer a haven for masculine guys. This is making our military weaker and the environment in the military worse.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of reasons for this. Some of them overlap.

1. Increasing obesity in males. In a more vicious sexual marketplace, many overweight/obese men are incels. However, the epidemic of sexlessness has increased to the point that even men with BMIs in the normal weight category aren't getting laid as much as they should.
2. Interference from the legislative and judicial branches of government.
3. More pandering. This is related to #2, but the military is no longer a haven for masculine guys. This is making our military weaker and the environment in the military worse.
On top of that, they don't get paid very well for the risk of loss of life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the motivations for them to join?

Wage war to russians so they can embrace political correctness, taxation on workers to feed parasytes, black live matters and feminism?

Nobody wants to be a watchdog for a cvnt.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anymore they go throuhgh your whole medical history with a find tooth comb and freak out over the smallest issues and disqualify you. Personal experience.

Given that much trouble it was no longer worth my time.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was listening to this, and it got me thinking:

Stop watching incel BS. You will find your life much better. As for your question, no. I just think this generation is very lazy and rather take the easy road in life than the road less travelled. Why do anything when you can sit at home and play video games, go on instagram, facebook or youtube instead of actually working? That's what a lot of young dudes are doing it seems.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop watching incel BS. You will find your life much better. As for your question, no. I just think this generation is very lazy and rather take the easy road in life than the road less travelled. Why do anything when you can sit at home and play video games, go on instagram, facebook or youtube instead of actually working? That's what a lot of young dudes are doing it seems.
I always felt like if you were an incel, you should max out everything(physique, fashion, money, wear lifts for height) and then learn game and play the numbers game hard af. I think that would get 95% of dudes results.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I first would ask, why anyone in a sound mind would join the army? I can see this happening if you have no prospect om life and need to survive somehow, but given the chance and choice, why?

we know we are just number for politicians, wars start and end by political wish, and most of time the ones wanting and starting said wars will not even get close to the front, plus army is only worth if you are officer and up, any close to a foot soldier means you will be used on as cannon foder in some war you don't even care about.

and that questions is in general, I know then for some strange reason NA people feel pride for people in the army, but that is not a shared things for the rest of the world, unfortunate diferent of what is sold, the army, navy or air force, is not there to protect your country, but to obey the politicians in said country, and everytime you have to protect will be they interests, so in all this ask this yourself

you want to protect politicians who started all problems your country have?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I first would ask, why anyone in a sound mind would join the army? I can see this happening if you have no prospect om life and need to survive somehow, but given the chance and choice, why?

we know we are just number for politicians, wars start and end by political wish, and most of time the ones wanting and starting said wars will not even get close to the front, plus army is only worth if you are officer and up, any close to a foot soldier means you will be used on as cannon foder in some war you don't even care about.

and that questions is in general, I know then for some strange reason NA people feel pride for people in the army, but that is not a shared things for the rest of the world, unfortunate diferent of what is sold, the army, navy or air force, is not there to protect your country, but to obey the politicians in said country, and everytime you have to protect will be they interests, so in all this ask this yourself

you want to protect politicians who started all problems your country have?
The Army, or any military branch, gives a person self respect, dignity, responsibility and turns them into men (even some ladies turn into men too). If a person has no idea what to do in their life, the military is always a good option. Basic training will knock the s hit out of you, but if you make it, your a better person in the end.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Army, or any military branch, gives a person self respect, dignity, responsibility and turns them into men (even some ladies turn into men too). If a person has no idea what to do in their life, the military is always a good option. Basic training will knock the s hit out of you, but if you make it, your a better person in the end.
I will agree with this. I have as friends a set of brothers that were raised by a single mom - and with lots of their mothers' boyfriends shacking up - and they all joined the military and got the structure they had always needed.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like I said no prospect, take note too, most country after you join is kinda for life, unless you discharge, it not like US who have a active and reserve, with the reserve still having to train every other year or so, other country you are FORCED to join when you have 18 to serve for a year, a waste of time, because around that time no one will hire you, and since most will also worry about college you will still be forced to join the army, so yeah I was in the army, and I will only be called during a war, but chances are if a war happens, I will just disapear and no way in hell I will fight, plus given my will if I was armed and close to a politician I will shot him myself

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering what the state of our military is like, both brass and enlisted, and what they have been asked to do for oil and regional dominance I would say men and women staying out of the military is just being smart and dutiful.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the motivations for them to join?

Wage war to russians so they can embrace political correctness, taxation on workers to feed parasytes, black live matters and feminism?

Nobody wants to be a watchdog for a cvnt.
Agreed.

That said, the military still can be a great place for poor and troubled kids to get ahead in life, and get some semblance of normality. Plus, there are obvious benefits such as the pay and education for the not so poor and troubled.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

That said, the military still can be a great place for poor and troubled kids to get ahead in life, and get some semblance of normality. Plus, there are obvious benefits such as the pay and education for the not so poor and troubled.
What kind of education can you achieve there beside technical one needed for war?

Is there a limit in terms of money they can give you for such purpose?

Its still a good option for poor guys from troubled families, agree on that.