"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How to Meet a High Quality Woman

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Need keep in mind - men start "self improving" because they have testosterone and get hrny by a woman presence within a radius of 1km. Women self improving to get status and touch the fancy stuff.

Two different planets. Self improving is for women. Men are about self evolving. Self improvement should be considered offensive to a man
I don't know where you are coming up with these semantics but I think we can agree that it's better to be a better version of ourselves.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I don't know where you are coming up with these semantics but I think we can agree that it's better to be a better version of ourselves.
No man. A chick can never tell you the self improve yourself. This would mean that something with you is wrong. Nothing wrong with having a f penis. But telling you this she automatically put herself as superior to you.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
No man. A chick can never tell you the self improve yourself. This would mean that something with you is wrong. Nothing wrong with having a f penis. But telling you this she automatically put herself as superior to you.
Exactly and I hope my post didn't convey it in this fashion. The minute a chick has to tell you something she doesn't like about you or trying to get you to change is when you should have that foot out that door. Simple as that.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
Is this the same guy from the "stop looking at women" post?
Yeah, it's the same guy. I've been watching a lot of his videos lately, I'm not even sure why. He has some truth, but I have problems with some of what he says. He basically seems to be saying that women are universally appealing, and they aren't going to be interested in most men. That women live in complete abundance, and men live in scarcity. He has a video where he compares men to birds who build a nest and dance in front of it, and then if a girl likes his dance she will choose him.

Social circle can't work for a lot of people there are too many variables involved. The biggest one is that you have an urgent sexual need and are impatient to relieve it. It takes a while to develop circles to feed you prospects.
I very firmly believe there is more than one way to skin a cat. You can cold approach, you can use dating apps, you can use social circle, you can join activities where you can meet people, you can volunteer or take a part time job to meet people, you can pickup girls in bars, whatever works for you.

The advantage of social circle over pickup is with pickup, you have no idea what the girl is like. She could be a psycho single mother with four kids and a meth habit. With social circle, at least you have some idea of what she is about, so that's why you're more likely to find high quality in a social group.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Yeah, it's the same guy. I've been watching a lot of his videos lately, I'm not even sure why. He has some truth, but I have problems with some of what he says. He basically seems to be saying that women are universally appealing, and they aren't going to be interested in most men. That women live in complete abundance, and men live in scarcity. He has a video where he compares men to birds who build a nest and dance in front of it, and then if a girl likes his dance she will choose him.


I very firmly believe there is more than one way to skin a cat. You can cold approach, you can use dating apps, you can use social circle, you can join activities where you can meet people, you can volunteer or take a part time job to meet people, you can pickup girls in bars, whatever works for you.

The advantage of social circle over pickup is with pickup, you have no idea what the girl is like. She could be a psycho single mother with four kids and a meth habit. With social circle, at least you have some idea of what she is about, so that's why you're more likely to find high quality in a social group.
Yeah dude there's more than one way to skin a cat. I agree with that so much. So many people in the world act like there's only one correct way and freak out if you do anything different lol. Different things work for different people, just like everything else in life.

So you should do what works for you.

Excellent post.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah dude there's more than one way to skin a cat. I agree with that so much. So many people in the world act like there's only one correct way and freak out if you do anything different lol. Different things work for different people, just like everything else in life.

So you should do what works for you.

Excellent post.
Exactly they think it's one path or one "right way"
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
How she treats you. Is she obediant? Does she do what you ask her to do. The looks is relative to yours. Look at her behavior.
I'm many people are just riffing here, but I want to clarify something, because several posters have talked about what makes up a high quality woman.

In the OP, I asked how you would define a high quality man, not a high quality woman. Because in the video Grace suggests that you hang out with high quality men. So I was asking how you would define a high quality man. Because supposedly retarded fvckboys get laid the most, but I certainly would not consider them high quality men.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm many people are just riffing here, but I want to clarify something, because several posters have talked about what makes up a high quality woman.

In the OP, I asked how you would define a high quality man, not a high quality woman. Because in the video Grace suggests that you hang out with high quality men. So I was asking how you would define a high quality man. Because supposedly retarded fvckboys get laid the most, but I certainly would not consider them high quality men.
Fvckboys stay on the modern pop culture wavelength for fvckboy. It's how the women want it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
Fvckboys stay on the modern pop culture wavelength for fvckboy. It's how the women want it.
So the question remains. Who are these "high quality men" who are surrounded by "high quality women"?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So the question remains. Who are these "high quality men" who are surrounded by "high quality women"?
None exist. Im sure each gender thinks the other sucks. Nice guys get used. Husbands get cvcked. fvckboys and players do the fvcking.

Wives are a taken care of fvck toy for someone else.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Right. When in reality different people have different personalities, so different things will work for different people.
We have different maps and different variables. We are interacting with our environments in different ways. The other "pieces" are in different positions and alignments.
blackpill-seems truthful though
I've heard term blackpill. Someone needs to break it down. When I've seen the term I've seen it used alongside "looks maxxing".
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
We have different maps and different variables. We are interacting with our environments in different ways. The other "pieces" are in different positions and alignments.

I've heard term blackpill. Someone needs to break it down. When I've seen the term I've seen it used alongside "looks maxxing".
Blackpill to me means being realistic and stating what you actually experience.
Some would say it comes from a depressed state.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
We have different maps and different variables. We are interacting with our environments in different ways. The other "pieces" are in different positions and alignments.

I've heard term blackpill. Someone needs to break it down. When I've seen the term I've seen it used alongside "looks maxxing".

the themes are close to red pill...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX

the themes are close to red pill...
I found this. It seems bad.. "The black pill believes in a more nihilistic concept that the red pill doesn't agree with. They believe that reality is rigged and that some people are destined to fail no matter what they do. They also oppose a lot of red pill teachings as offering false hope to these people destined to fail."

That being said i don't agree. The exception being some of the "caste" cultures where you are forced into a position for life.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
I found this. It seems bad.. "The black pill believes in a more nihilistic concept that the red pill doesn't agree with. They believe that reality is rigged and that some people are destined to fail no matter what they do. They also oppose a lot of red pill teachings as offering false hope to these people destined to fail."

That being said i don't agree. The exception being some of the "caste" cultures where you are forced into a position for life.
I know. the truth might be someplace in the middle. did you see the list in this page "women bad", is there anything in that list that red pill does not agree with?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know. the truth might be someplace in the middle. did you see the list in this page "women bad", is there anything in that list that red pill does not agree with?
Red pill allows you to improve your lot in life. It also knows you can join clubs or groups to gain access.

Black pill just wants to be pitiful.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top