Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Meet a High Quality Woman

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another Alexander Grace video. Here he talks about how to meet a high quality woman. Basically he says the odds are very low using pickup.
He suggests building a social circle, or gaining entrance to a social circle made up of high quality men, men you respect.
These men will naturally have high quality women around them, so if you meet a woman through them, they are basically pre-vetted by the group to be high quality.

Of course, this raises the question as to what you think a high quality man is. I doubt that you want to hang around with alpha douchebags (or maybe you do).
Usually men build their male friendships around having similar interests and liking similar activities, although it helps if they have good character. You don't want to hang out with some dude you can't trust.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A high quality woman is a good looking who puts out quickly. That's literally all.

Of course, for those guys looking to start families, there's a couple of hundred other factors to consider. I can't have kids so IDGAF about any of those.

Is she Hot? Yes/No

Is she horny for me? Yes/No

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1, or even plus two on this one.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
A high quality woman is a good looking who puts out quickly. That's literally all.

Of course, for those guys looking to start families, there's a couple of hundred other factors to consider. I can't have kids so IDGAF about any of those.

Is she Hot? Yes/No

Is she horny for me? Yes/No
How is a girl who sleeps with u ealry good in any way? High quality would be a virgin till marriage.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post again. I can't have children; marriage has no value to me. Virgins may as well be unicorns.

A girl who doesn't want to have sex with me is a paperweight. Regardless of how virtuous she pretends to be.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a “high quality” woman?

Her looks? Money? What is it?

This dude is an idiot. Be a high quality man. When you go outside in the real world, how you carry yourself, what you say, how you say, better be high quality.

Do you need to hang around good looking rich guys? Is that making you high quality? If you’re not high quality they will bully you, out you down, etc. they feel better. You need to be high quality where no man can put you down. The men as good as you, or even, need to be your best friends. If you don’t have those type of men friends look at yourself in the mirror.
But even without friends if you’re high quality, that alone brings chicks and attracts other high quality man to work with you, work for them, etc.

so just be high quality male, and tell me what’s a high quality chick? They all got one thing in common, they’re crazy.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

See the first few posts from the thread “How to Spot a Unicorn”

I go into detail about it there.

Social circle & connections are very important as @zekko noted.

It comes down to a woman’s character, and character is not the same as looks.

Very attractive women with great character get taken off the market very very quickly. They are never single long.

That’s because very attractive women with great character are very rare. These are the women who men most desire; who make the best life partners.

Paging @Atom Smasher

Cheers

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the process of reforming a "roadie" for multiple bands. Corona has shut down her former life (concerts, merch in sports). She's got marks all over her from a past life the excessive (somewhat) rings, the excessive (somewhat) tats, the ever-changing colored hair, the Dead eyes (a thing these days?). I may be trying to make a hoe into a housewife, but idk she could be having multiple dudes still texting her despite her never really Going anywhere these days. Not sure if one can reform from the fast lane? At least we didn't fvck today, but for the past 3 months she's surely made innuendos and nods to sex or plays on words (but not excessively just ever-so-slightly). She's aware (of things we "redpill" guys have been privy to for a decade or more), but still dumb (due to lifestyle And youth).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term “quality women“ has to be defined first. What is it? Define it. No one can because a quality women differs from person to person.

Social circle is one way to smash women, but it’s not the only way. Persoally I’ve been with hotter girls outside my social circle. All a man has to do is talk to any women he finds attractive and set up a situation to have sex with her. That’s his only job, Coffee shops, banks, malls, elevators, airports, planes, trains, everywhere.

In that video the guy says: “you are only going to succeed with this if you are a high quality guy, that’s the prerequisite.“

If a man is a high quality guy, why does he need that video to help him?”

Wake up men.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bar is set pretty low for what is deemed as "high quality" women these days, becasue most women think they can just get by with their looks and what's in between their legs.

Ideally these traits below could extend to a good LTR/Marriage/Motherhood:

loyalty
skills(cooking, cleaning, organizing, etc)
humility
empathy
nurturing
selflessness
good communicator
survivor mentality
grounded and not entitled

It's sad but it's really hard to find even a couple of these traits on the list with modern women.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She has glasses in the pic. Good enough for me :up:

All kidding aside, I would generally agree with the points made in the video.

I have one buddy who is a high quality, well respected dude. But he's married and (understandably) doesn't hang out with singles (other than me on occasion).

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Basically he says the odds are very low using pickup.
He suggests building a social circle, or gaining entrance to a social circle made up of high quality men, men you respect.
These men will naturally have high quality women around them, so if you meet a woman through them, they are basically pre-vetted by the group to be high quality.
This is 100% true. I cant tell you the last time I used "pick up" on a woman (maybe 5 years???). The quality women are definitely found in social circles. The more social circles you are involved in, the more women you will meet. Then you screen them.

You being a part of the same social circle and having the same mutual friends pays dividends as she will know the caliber of person she is dealing with as you the man.

If the social circle is primarily educated and professional people, you will automatically be putting yourself into the view of women who are going to be higher quality. The higher quality of people in the social group, the higher your value is to the women in that social group.

BTW I didnt watch the video, only replying to OP's post.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does have a point in prioritizing social circle over apps and cold approach. Social circle will put you in a position in which you will meet women more organically and you won't have to beg for a date. When I've met women through social circle, they don't do shyt tests.

Most of what he says is redundant though. The only way you're actually going to get in a high quality social circle is if you are high quality yourself, in which case you don't need this video. We all know that the guys who are banging the best women never had to approach or chase women because women were always throwing themselves at them.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you're actually going to get in a high quality social circle is if you are high quality yourself, in which case you don't need this video. We all know that the guys who are banging the best women never had to approach or chase women because women were always throwing themselves at them.
The quote above is why self improvement should be a man’s primary aim. Too many men want a attractive woman with her life & affairs put together but they themselves (the men) are not of equivalent or better quality. Most men are invisible to truly high quality women outside social circle. And if you do get noticed by such a woman outside social circle, she will qualify or disqualify you very quickly.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
self improvement
Been self improving myself from childhood. Have read the book how to win friends and influence ppl. I wanna enter a highly qualified social circle with pimps and drug dealers or tycoons with red skin and oily hands surrounded by models. Where do I sign

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quote above is why self improvement should be a man’s primary aim. Too many men want a attractive woman with her life & affairs put together but they themselves (the men) are not of equivalent or better quality. Most men are invisible to truly high quality women outside social circle. And if you do get noticed by such a woman outside social circle, she will qualify or disqualify you very quickly.
One could say the same about women these days...

I think both sides can fare to improve but in today's society, there is definitely a deficit just being a male. We have to work that much harder and sometime with even unrealistic expectations from the opposite sex. But once again, it's mostly the males I feel that have gotten us into this spot we're currently in. There's a spectrum of us out there with varying qualities on a scale where a certain portion does not help our cause to equalize things out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another Alexander Grace video. Here he talks about how to meet a high quality woman. Basically he says the odds are very low using pickup.

Of course, this raises the question as to what you think a high quality man is. I doubt that you want to hang around with alpha douchebags (or maybe you do).
Usually men build their male friendships around having similar interests and liking similar activities, although it helps if they have good character. You don't want to hang out with some dude you can't trust.

The problem right now is that no one can build a social circle with almost no in-person gatherings.

Social circle can't work for a lot of people there are too many variables involved. The biggest one is that you have an urgent sexual need and are impatient to relieve it. It takes a while to develop circles to feed you prospects.

A lot of older guys (late 20s+) don't really have the capability to implement it because social circles become almost exclusively the domain of established couples around age 30.

It's best to do before hormones get raging. In order for a person to do social circle most effectively, it is best to lay the foundation in elementary school and 9-10th grade. Ideally, this person went to the same feeder pattern public schools or followed a common private school path in that geographical area. The person must also stay in the same geographical area as an adult. That's the most common way in which I've seen social circle work.

The other way I've seen it work is to develop a broad group of friends once you get to campus as a freshman and then see what happens. I know a guy (good friend) in his early 30s now who has had the same girlfriend/wife for 10 years based on this model. He met this girl in a class study group as a freshman. When he was a junior, some other guy who he was friends with went out with this study group girl a few times but had yet to bang her, so my friend made an effort with her. He won the battle for her, severely annoying that other guy who had been out with her 3 times and no bang. It destroyed that friendship, but he's gotten a 10 year long relationship out of it so it was worth killing the friendship.

I think the advice in the video is fundamentally sound, but not able to be implemented by a large swath of the population who would actually need to implement it.

Research into the subject of relationship formation has indicated that social circle as a means of meeting women has been on the decline since the late 1980s. Quite simply, I think that is because social circles as a whole have gotten weaker since the late 1980s. People now have weaker social circles due to frequent geographical displacement (aka moving). Also, with many staying single later into life, and couples ruling the roost in a lot of social circles, there's just fewer social circle options. Civic organization participation has also decreased as well.

I highly recommend forming social circles if you can because it will make life easier.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
One could say the same about women these days...

I think both sides can fare to improve but in today's society, there is definitely a deficit just being a male. We have to work that much harder and sometime with even unrealistic expectations from the opposite sex. But once again, it's mostly the males I feel that have gotten us into this spot we're currently in. There's a spectrum of us out there with varying qualities on a scale where a certain portion does not help our cause to equalize things out.
Need keep in mind - men start "self improving" because they have testosterone and get hrny by a woman presence within a radius of 1km. Women self improving to get status and touch the fancy stuff.

Two different planets. Self improving is for women. Men are about self evolving. Self improvement should be considered offensive to a man