Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to display high value on social media?

josesfeir

Banned
Reaction score
This is a question I have currently. I'm an attractive guy, but women don't reach out to me. How do I raise my value through social media?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a question I have currently. I'm an attractive guy, but women don't reach out to me. How do I raise my value through social media?
Upload pictures of you traveling, hanging out with your friends and also with chicks. Can't harm to show off your female friends or random women you met while traveling. Skip food pictures. Those are only good for your stories. This way you can casually link the restaurant you're eating at. Good conversation opener for women watching your story.

And at last, you could increase your follower count. It's actually not that important to have many followers, as long as your followers are actively liking and commenting on your posts. Everything above 99 will do. 500-1000 says that your profile is interesting and you probably know people.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post interesting stuff that get a lot of likes, and not just stupid memes. Whatever you write or photograph, or record, or have an opinion off it must have value: and if it does people will click like and share which would lead chicks to believe that people find you interesting. Most of them will not message you, they will typically write a comment with some “hahahas” to play it cool.
I had a big following on my old FB account, and I remember one chick messaged me wanting to learn stocks, so we talked about stocks, and she wanted to hangout sometime, once we hung out she said we can talk about stocks some other time, if you know what I mean.

another time I posted a math equation, and a chick messaged me with answers instead of commenting. She admitted later she did it to get my attention, after we slept together.

So if you want social media gains, you must provide really valuable content, and never ever sound mad, sad, political, religious, nothing. Show off your adventure. If you do biking, find a good trailer, take cool pictures on the trailer. Ask questions about other trailers, other people will answer cause everyone wants to be the one that knows best. But it’s social media, most girls I meet in person are more attracted to be when I say I don’t do social media.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do group things, with pictures posted on SM where you are tagged in them. This gets you out in front of more people who are friends with the people.

Post pictures to your buddies with good looking women as friends. More than once, when I posted a meme or funny video and referenced my buddy and an inside joke, I had friend requests from his single female friends (Likely his wife's friends)

Tag cool venues in your pictures (when have pictures of you there) so attractive women who follow them will see you.

If you are going to do memes or photos, have a focus on a subject and stick to it. Do high quality ones with proper spelling and grammar. Before long people will think of you when they see that subject meme and tag you in it.

Don't try to be what you aren't. Be genuine and humble.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it normal for women to add men? i get billions of women gawking my profile, but not many adds,

i have no problem attracting women when i initiate

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Attractive men need social media to raise his value ?

Have a look and see at the below WhatsApp chat of a young woman inviting me out on a pretext that I've got some "books" at her apartment - this is 2 days ago, not some crap from 10 years ago.

Screenshot_20200714_125124.jpg

I met up and had a quick romp at her bed in her apartment. The "book" was actually some crap she thought up, there was none.

I was out of her apartment in less then 1 hour.

Below chat is the after effects of her reaction after the quicky. Suddenly I'm a beautiful man...when I've not shaved in a couple of days.

Screenshot_20200714_125347.jpg

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Except you are white&successful Spaz and that girl that has invited you over is obviously not - so basically speaking you use your high value in environment that gives you additional 2 or 3 SMV points bonus/where white men with money&status are perceived as ubermensch.

I'm not saying that creating such environment for yourself is something bad (on the contrary!) however its a bit like saying to Pershing's a soldier in WWI trenches you are fighting WWI too (except you are part of occupation force on one of german islands on Pacific and there was no resistance ;p)
The girl who invited me over is a Director in her family's company. She helps her dad run some parts of it.

That apartment, she did say she's there on Saturday and Sunday, it means she doesn't stay there often because her residence is a couple of thousand miles away.

She's well to do.

And contrary to popular beliefs here, I'm not a white man.

She's richer, more socially astute, has more status and yet wants to fvck me.

So you see buddy, all that you thought is wrong.

And all I did was just being Spaz.

In the end, frame is everything.

Frame is the sum total of a man.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I know there has been alot of talk the last 10 years about raising your value on social media. I am with Glassguy here - you shouldn't be worried about it.

I think you will do better focusing on succeeding and making money, building your savings, etc. As far as women? I think your time is better spent getting in group, social settings with people in real life.
I post pictures on occasion when I am doing something fun, but I am not doing it to seek validation. I am doing it for the purpose of sharing the pictures with the people I am friends with on fb. If I start getting DMs from chicks from it, so be it lol.

My validation is being out there doing what I want to be doing.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty good at social media and have a "knack" for good posting

I use it like a journal as my life is pretty fun so I capture it. My pictures and videos are great

Has it got me more interest from women? I would say the answer is No

The reason is that most women won't make any comment or message about what you are doing unless they already know you

Social media is great for your social circle. But it's not much use for cold approaching from either side

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry mate, I obviously made wrongful assumption - good for you.

Still, you operate in more conservative environment - I'd really prefer that than dealing with liberał european chicks.
It's the same with European chicks. Actually it's the same in every country I've been to.

Trust me on this.

I'm operating at the level of women inviting me out instead of me doing the invite, well mostly.

It's never abt the women or where they come from, it's a lie that men tell themselves, it has always been incumbent on a man's frame, no matter which country he lands in, in the end, he remains will the same, with the same results, unless he changes.

For example, you might be a white man, doing well, and somehow you end up with a woman that's poor, no matter which country it is, they will ultimately act the same if they DON'T ADMIRE AND RESPECT YOU.

Understand this fact, admiration and respect is produced by a man's frame, which is an accumulation of who he is, the sum total.

If you hv admirable qualities (that's efficient), both men and women are bound to admire you, and from there respect will arise, this is how love is garnered or if you like how women love a man.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive men need social media to raise his value ?

Have a look and see at the below WhatsApp chat of a young woman inviting me out on a pretext that I've got some "books" at her apartment - this is 2 days ago, not some crap from 10 years ago.

View attachment 4440

I met up and had a quick romp at her bed in her apartment. The "book" was actually some crap she thought up, there was none.

I was out of her apartment in less then 1 hour.

Below chat is the after effects of her reaction after the quicky. Suddenly I'm a beautiful man...when I've not shaved in a couple of days.

View attachment 4441
What does this even have to do with OPs question about HV on social media?

Once again using any opportunity to brag about yourself without adding value, I see.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What does this even have to do with OPs question about HV on social media?

Once again using any opportunity to brag about yourself without adding value, I see.
Still jealous of me?

Careful now, ur migraine attacks might come on any moment and we'll have to endure more of ur cries for sympathy....

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still jealous of me?

Careful now, ur migraine attacks might come on any moment and we'll have to endure more of ur cries for sympathy....
I know this forum is a magnet for narcissists, perhaps even breeds and encourages the behavior.. but you have the worst case of NPD I have ever seen my friend. You know what they say about narcs right, they're actually insecure on the inside.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know this forum is a magnet for narcissists, perhaps even breeds and encourages the behavior.. but you have the worst case of NPD I have ever seen my friend. You know what they say about narcs right, they're actually insecure on the inside.
I know and that's why you keep chasing me...from last year.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man you shouldnt be searching for validation on social media. You should be living life.

Thirsty and low self esteem women are the only ones who should be trying to get validation on social media.
Saved me a type up.