Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

saw my ex at a bar

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care? Do you want her back or not?
I literally wouldn't take her back to date but would bang. But I do feel good knowing It doesn't make me feel bad anymore because my b!tch ass was miserable for awhile because of what she did. With that being said it is a good feeling knowing she wants me now. Even if she does which I really have no idea

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally wouldn't take her back to date but would bang. But I do feel good knowing It doesn't make me feel bad anymore because my b!tch ass was miserable for awhile because of what she did. With that being said it is a good feeling knowing she wants me now. Even if she does which I really have no idea
Its a nice feeling to know you have grown out of your old tastes. I'd be careful of banging her though; it can be like playing with fire

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a nice feeling to know you have grown out of your old tastes. I'd be careful of banging her though; it can be like playing with fire
I know 100% I will not try and date but I would like to bang how do I go about that?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know 100% I will not try and date but I would like to bang how do I go about that?
You don't. The only scenario where you guys end up having sex is when she comes all the way to your door and asks you to f*ck her hard. I'm telling you man, if you engage even just a little bit, you will get f*cked in turn. She will not only reject you, but also tell everybody about this. People will start forgiving her and see you as the damn beta you'll be.

There is no rationality in that process. They will only see that you came begging and automatically draw the conclusion that she must be not that bad of a person if YOU can forgive her after all of this. It's a lose-lose situation for you. As I said earlier, she has to come to you. This way she will be way too ashamed of her b*tch a*s, she won't even think about telling anyone about your fling.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't. The only scenario where you guys end up having sex is when she comes all the way to your door and asks you to f*ck her hard. I'm telling you man, if you engage even just a little bit, you will get f*cked in turn. She will not only reject you, but also tell everybody about this. People will start forgiving her and see you as the damn beta you'll be.

There is no rationality in that process. They will only see that you came begging and automatically draw the conclusion that she must be not that bad of a person if YOU can forgive her after all of this. It's a lose-lose situation for you. As I said earlier, she has to come to you. This way she will be way too ashamed of her b*tch a*s, she won't even think about telling anyone about your fling.
I read that and I agree. I doubt she's gonna come to me to bang. Like I said I saw her on tinder. Then she got off it. So she got on for 1 day? Lol chick is messed up in the head. She prolly hates me because I said I never loved her

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that and I agree. I doubt she's gonna come to me to bang. Like I said I saw her on tinder. Then she got off it. So she got on for 1 day? Lol chick is messed up in the head. She prolly hates me because I said I never loved her
How do you know she got off of it?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should I my buddies gf if she can do something about it? I mean the sex was good and I'll def smash date no

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you're needy bro. You're literally stalking that girl. Everything you've said about not giving af etc. is completely invalid now.

Apart from that it doesn't mean sh*t that you can't see her anymore. The algorithm doesn't work like that. Some girls you'll never see even if they're less than a mile away from you. She might as well be on a date right now or f*cking another guy.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Damn you're needy bro. You're literally stalking that girl. Everything you've said about not giving af etc. is completely invalid now.
Research every thread Ryan has ever started on here. Its like a needy AF broken record. You cant help him.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i sound needy. I've been banging a chick but wtf is this ***** still on my mind? I literally can't date her my friends and parents hate her. But I just want to like talk some **** etc

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean i didn't bow down to her or anything In person I handled it great to my defense
It's obvious what you did. You've merely survived with flesh wounds and internal bleeding if you ask me. If you keep thinking about women that way and afterwards unload your emotional blizzards here, you'll never learn and evolve into a better man.

Your learning curve, as of now, is flat as f*ck. You have to pause to think and recall the past in a factual manner. Otherwise you'll stay where you are right now.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh i get you like to talk **** I get it. But can you get out of my thread if your not gonna say something helpful or positive please and thanks
I dk dude. As much as these guys are getting at you, I think there doing it just to give you the cold truth. This girl dumped you. The ball is completely in her court in regards to communication or initiating anything. You don’t do ****. Do not play her game at all. She has to be the one to come to you if that’s what you want. She’s doing all of this to illicit some sort of reaction from you. Don’t look to hard into it because girls do this **** ALL the time. My ex is doing it right now and I’m not changing my behavior or going out my way to interact with her at all. There’s literally nothing you can do in this situation. Just my two cents.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dk dude. As much as these guys are getting at you, I think there doing it just to give you the cold truth. This girl dumped you. The ball is completely in her court in regards to communication or initiating anything. You don’t do ****. Do not play her game at all. She has to be the one to come to you if that’s what you want. She’s doing all of this to illicit some sort of reaction from you. Don’t look to hard into it because girls do this **** ALL the time. My ex is doing it right now and I’m not changing my behavior or going out my way to interact with her at all. There’s literally nothing you can do in this situation. Just my two cents.
Perfect. Why is she trying to illicit some sort of behavior? I showed no emotion about liking her in person I told her I don't think i ever loved her and I'm glad she dumped me because it would of never of worked out. I mean we had good times so nostalgia hit me a bit. But other then that I am pretty proud of myself for how I acted