U like this arent u lolThe flaming has begun![]()
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
U like this arent u lolThe flaming has begun![]()
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
But the thing is you’re bringing a better version of yourself into a new encounter with someone that is a worse version of themselves (or the same version that’s led to their failure of successful relationships). It’s like putting brand new tires and paint on a car that doesn’t run.I agree. Women typically look for diversions and/or 'branch' to the next thing that offers 'feel good' or 'feel good about oneself' emotions. Not all women, but most.
... And because of the above behavior, they are the same version (or worse) when entering their next relationship.
I'll openly admit that I have flaws. However, with each new female encounter, I apply introspection and strive to be a 'newer and improved' version of myself.
This is why it's a good idea to 'test drive' before deciding to buy.But the thing is you’re bringing a better version of yourself into a new encounter with someone that is a worse version of themselves (or the same version that’s led to their failure of successful relationships). It’s like putting brand new tires and paint on a car that doesn’t run.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Not always easy especially when you dont know better.I can kinda side with the guy. Men are often taught two different things and it gets confusing. “Make your intentions known up front so you won’t get friendzoned!”. Then “don’t tell a girl how you feel! It’ll ruin everything!”. The fvck is a guy supposed to do? Can’t win for losing.
Women are good at faking interest level. I’ve had girls I thought were very into me, all the signs were there, only to end things the next day.Not always easy especially when you dont know better.
its common knowledge here
That we should not be telling i like you first or that you want to be in a relationship with her
When saying intentions ppl mean make it known you want to bang her not be one of her gf.
Sometime those things wont matter but other s its a if you do you die kind of thing. All those are mostly dependant on her interest level.
TrueWomen are good at faking interest level. I’ve had girls I thought were very into me, all the signs were there, only to end things the next day.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Why the game playing if everything is still good? I mean you guys had a good time last night so things seem normal again.Saw her last night. Went for a drive, checked out the local fireworks stand (which doesn't sell anything cool), cooked burgers at her place, had sex a couple times, watched a movie. Was a good time. Nothing crazy to report.
We had been scheduling future dates the same night, but this time I didn't. I'm going to go silent for a few days to let her miss me and see if she comes to me (which she has before, so we'll see if she does again).
Everybody in here told me to pull back and give it more distance. Well, that plus this is a busier week for me. Back from a 4 hour to an 8 hour day of work today and Friday, Wednesday I'm going to a funeral, and tomorrow I'm getting ready for said funeral as well as putting together a piece of gym equipment I ordered.Why the game playing if everything is still good? I mean you guys had a good time last night so things seem normal again.
I can understand withholding your attention or availability if she started playing games or treated you different. Am I missing something here? It just seems like you trying to flex your muscle with her for no reason at this point.
Why do you think you have that guilty feeling about it?Everybody in here told me to pull back and give it more distance. Well, that plus this is a busier week for me. Back from a 4 hour to an 8 hour day of work today and Friday, Wednesday I'm going to a funeral, and tomorrow I'm getting ready for said funeral as well as putting together a piece of gym equipment I ordered.
I'm not going to ignore her. Just thought waiting till Wednesday before hitting her up to schedule something would be good "space". But if she hits me up first before then I'll make plans with her sooner.
I've also scheduled a hangout with another girl I used to know for tomorrow night, but I feel weird about it. Still have that guilty feeling even though I know I shouldn't.
This guy has it. Don't let her hold the wheel OP. She's a pump and dumpI’ve been there before. This is as far as it’s ever going to go, TRUST ME. So keep doing what you’re doing but start lining up other girls because if you want something more, she ain’t gonna give it. She will eventually cut off sex and friendzone you. You’re a rebound guy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Because I have feelings for her, we've been doing relationshippy things, and I honestly only want to date her at the moment.Why do you think you have that guilty feeling about it?
You have to get those feelings under control by doing things that bring you happiness other than women (hobbies and such) and by talking/seeing other women.Because I have feelings for her, we've been doing relationshippy things, and I honestly only want to date her at the moment.
Damn, you've been bitten by the most poisonous snake in the world, brother - the Cobra Amor. You can distinguish her from other snakes by looking for her famous characteristics; her soft and feminine movements. She moves her hips like flowing water and squiggles her way slowly towards you. In fact, you even forget that you're dealing with a venomous snake because she's so soft and caring. Until it's too late and she bites you. Her venom now entered your bloodstream.Because I have feelings for her, we've been doing relationshippy things, and I honestly only want to date her at the moment.
Dude, she already has you wrapped around her finger and you think you're in a position to play games with her and win? LOLBecause I have feelings for her, we've been doing relationshippy things, and I honestly only want to date her at the moment.
What does a woman do to earn commitment?You have to get those feelings under control by doing things that bring you happiness other than women (hobbies and such) and by talking/seeing other women.
Commitment talk should come from a woman. And you give a women commitment IF she earned it. As far as I can tell this woman hasn't earned anything.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.