Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So it’s been a few months , is COVID a bunch of bologna or still think it’s a real threat?

Billtx49

Reaction score
During the height of the spread, the US Navy brought in ships to NY and set up floating hospitals to support local hospitals. The ship hospitals were never used and were quickly sent away.

There was never an overload in hospitals. In fact, nurses were uploading dance videos to tik tok during the supposed infection height that the media was spinning.

What happened on the ground was nowhere near the doomsday that the MSM were spinning.....
Always good to see some facts added to balance out false or no facts fear projection…

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses gettin' they dance on, it don't look like doomsday in this hospital...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the height of the spread, the US Navy brought in ships to NY and set up floating hospitals to support local hospitals. The ship hospitals were never used and were quickly sent away.

There was never an overload in hospitals. In fact, nurses were uploading dance videos to tik tok during the supposed infection height that the media was spinning.

What happened on the ground was nowhere near the doomsday that the MSM were spinning.....
I remember that. That was such a huge waste of tax payer's dollars and also further reflects government's poor judgement. One of the ships supposedly had 800 personnel to arrange and operate the whole thing to only treat 77 patients in total the time they were docked. This was for the Mercy ship in LA. The other ones weren't too much better. LOL

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ICU was at 97% capacity in los angeles county as of a day or two ago.
I live in LA, I can absolutely promise you nobody is falling for the fear-mongering...... kids are out playing and lighting fireworks and firecrackers like they do every year.....

And women are back in the gym wearing spandex leggings and sexying up the gyms again....

Life is returning to normal....

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ICU was at 97% capacity in los angeles county as of a day or two ago.
The problem with this whole thing is increases in testing will automatically spike the coronavirus reporting up naturally as it will uncover more. At the same time all the fear mongering will see people prematurely or unneccesarily checking themselves into the hospitals at even the slightest sign of symptoms. I see some flaws in that.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that. That was such a huge waste of tax payer's dollars and also further reflects government's poor judgement.
It was a precautionary measure that ended up not being needed. To say it was a waste of money is like saying nuclear missiles are a waste of money since we haven't nuked anybody.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a precautionary measure that ended up not being needed. To say it was a waste of money is like saying nuclear missiles are a waste of money since we haven't nuked anybody.
It definitely was a waste of money. You don't need an Economics degree to see that. There were a LOT more effective grassroots efforts made that did way more with way less than deploying these ships. Precautionary? You had overloaded hospitals at the time where the ships could've taken on way more load to help out.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Are you suggesting that COVID-19 is over?
Oh no it's not over at all. There are as many new cases being reported as you want there to be. Google even says so, look:

My dog's birthday is January 17 so when I google "117 new cases":
Montgomery County records 117 new coronavirus cases ...
www.pottsmerc.com › news › montgomery-county-recor...
1 day ago - The total 117 new positive cases, reported for the period Saturday through Monday,

The license plate on my truck starts with 529 so when I Google "529 new cases":
Virginia sees 529 new coronavirus cases, now reporting ...
www.wsls.com › news › virginia › 2020/06/23 › virgin...
Jun 23, 2020 - Here is a breakdown of the 529 new cases in Virginia: 80 new cases in Fairfax County; 74 new cases in Chesterfield County; 58 new

Let me not forget my college graduation in May 1997 so let's Google "597 new cases":
Jun 20, 2020 - The county total is 597, of which 353 are considered active cases. The data reports 236 new cases are "community transmission." The cases ...

My phone number is a 253 prefix so that's a cool number too, let's Google "253 new cases":
Latest Washington state coronavirus and COVID-19 numbers ...
www.thenewstribune.com › news › article243612432
Washington reports 253 new COVID-19 cases; deaths backtrack and testing marred by error. By Craig Sailor ...
Jun 17, 2020

Corona is YOUR virus!! However many new cases you want there to be, there are!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no it's not over at all. There are as many new cases being reported as you want there to be. Google even says so, look:

My dog's birthday is January 17 so when I google "117 new cases":
Montgomery County records 117 new coronavirus cases ...
www.pottsmerc.com › news › montgomery-county-recor...
1 day ago - The total 117 new positive cases, reported for the period Saturday through Monday,

The license plate on my truck starts with 529 so when I Google "529 new cases":
Virginia sees 529 new coronavirus cases, now reporting ...
www.wsls.com › news › virginia › 2020/06/23 › virgin...
Jun 23, 2020 - Here is a breakdown of the 529 new cases in Virginia: 80 new cases in Fairfax County; 74 new cases in Chesterfield County; 58 new

Let me not forget my college graduation in May 1997 so let's Google "597 new cases":
Jun 20, 2020 - The county total is 597, of which 353 are considered active cases. The data reports 236 new cases are "community transmission." The cases ...

My phone number is a 253 prefix so that's a cool number too, let's Google "253 new cases":
Latest Washington state coronavirus and COVID-19 numbers ...
www.thenewstribune.com › news › article243612432
Washington reports 253 new COVID-19 cases; deaths backtrack and testing marred by error. By Craig Sailor ...
Jun 17, 2020

Corona is YOUR virus!! However many new cases you want there to be, there are!
I don’t get the point of this post. But for an empirical tracker, see below:

US Coronavirus Cases

logicallefty

Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
so.. nothing to do with the actual virus?
You tell me, are numbers we are being told about the virus about the "actual virus"? You tell me..

logicallefty

Reaction score
The confirmed cases are way too low for sure. Half my office had it already in April but couldn’t get an official covid test.
How many people from your office died or suffered permanent damage?