You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
My view point on the Wall is probably closer to Blackpill than Redpill.Both the Redpill and Blackpill communities are partially correct about The Wall:
Blackpill: Women may hit The Wall sooner than men, but there will always be thirsty men giving them free validation which artificially props up their SMV.
Redpill: The Wall is undefeated, the men who thirst after post-Wall women are low-tier and low-quality men. Neither Chad nor Chad-Lite will degrade themselves chasing after post-Wall women.
Both are valid points.
Agree 100%She has hit the genetic lottery but squandered it on one night stands when she could have locked up a good looking, serious about commitment, guy who would have been glad to have her. Even now, she could probably find a decent looking guy, her own age, who would treat her well. However she's still too stupid to cash in her chips now on a good guy because she wants to keep riding the cvck carousel with a bunch of random twenty something's who dont give a crap about her. Yet more proof women are insane, especially the hot ones.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
14 minutes is too long? I guess you wouldn't want to watch THIS marathon video:I dont usually watch long youtube videos, but this guy is one of the few exceptions.
Maybe I'll do if Im stuck on a chair 5 hours in a row for my hair transplant...would love to have a 80s rockstar hairline.14 minutes is too long? I guess you wouldn't want to watch THIS marathon video:
great fvcking channel, Joker's the manI dont usually watch long youtube videos, but this guy is one of the few exceptions.