Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice column: Why Do Average-Looking Men Think They Have a Chance With Me? Am I less hot than I think?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both the Redpill and Blackpill communities are partially correct about The Wall:

Blackpill: Women may hit The Wall sooner than men, but there will always be thirsty men giving them free validation which artificially props up their SMV.

Redpill: The Wall is undefeated, the men who thirst after post-Wall women are low-tier and low-quality men. Neither Chad nor Chad-Lite will degrade themselves chasing after post-Wall women.

Both are valid points.
My view point on the Wall is probably closer to Blackpill than Redpill.

I actually don't believe in the Wall. The Wall is a really a soft padded cushion. Sure, women might not do as well at 35-40 than she did in her 20s, but she'll have no shortage of men pursuing her, especially if she is using swipe apps. Because she'll have no shortage of men, she's bound to have some good options there. A 35 year old childless woman on Bumble or Hinge (let's face it, most of that type are there because they aren't often making it happen in the real world) usually has a long swipe queue if she's not overweight and she's childless.

I'm aware of women in their 50s and 60s with grown children who were heavily pursued on Match and OurTime, despite generated almost no interest in the real world.

Older singles of both sexes often have difficulty in real life putting themselves in contact with other older singles.

She has hit the genetic lottery but squandered it on one night stands when she could have locked up a good looking, serious about commitment, guy who would have been glad to have her. Even now, she could probably find a decent looking guy, her own age, who would treat her well. However she's still too stupid to cash in her chips now on a good guy because she wants to keep riding the cvck carousel with a bunch of random twenty something's who dont give a crap about her. Yet more proof women are insane, especially the hot ones.
Agree 100%

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the real story:

I'm a worn-out ex so-called "model" (someone used a photo of mine when I was 20). I mistakenly think that men care about my IQ and my degree. I come across as arrogant and entitled. Most men with any game avoid me because they can get girls that are younger and hotter and they don't want to deal with my attitude. Average- or below-average-looking smart guys are useful as gay friends but I'm not going to lower my standards and date them or give them sex. Yuck. I use these suckers for favours and tell them all of my boring problems! My looks have deteriorated to the point that even homeless guys with beer bellies think they have a chance with me.

What can I do to attract the type of man I attracted when I was younger and hotter? And how can I stop myself from having to face the fact that I've hit the wall HARD?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
14 minutes is too long? I guess you wouldn't want to watch THIS marathon video:

Maybe I'll do if Im stuck on a chair 5 hours in a row for my hair transplant...would love to have a 80s rockstar hairline.