Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice column: Why Do Average-Looking Men Think They Have a Chance With Me? Am I less hot than I think?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m an attractive and intelligent woman in my mid-30s. To a certain extent, I know these things to be true. I’ve worked for 15 years as a successful commercial model, and I have a master’s degree and an above-average IQ. I’m in incredible shape. Also important to add: I definitely don’t come across as modest or sexually conservative. I post lingerie and bikini selfies.
I get a lot of emotional and intellectual fulfillment from my relationships with friends and family. When I date, my primary interest is finding partners who excite me physically and fulfill me sexually. For reasons I don’t understand, I rarely attract these men anymore. The men who flock to me, asking me out to the tune of several times a week (!), are average- or below-average-looking smart guys. These men have everything I’m looking for in a friend, but they aren’t what I want in a dating partner. My take is that they think my academic interests and penchant for elevated conversation will make me fall for them despite an obvious attractiveness gap. If I was looking for a marriage partner or someone to start a family with, that might be true. But I’m not! I want hot sex with semi-committed medium-term partners.
It sounds odd, but recently this non-stop attention from average-looking guys has started to eat away at my self-esteem. Instead of feeling flattered that they connect with me intellectually, I question whether interest from only this type of man means I’m not actually attractive. Again, they are great people! I just don’t want to have sex with them.

What can I do to attract the type of man I actually want to date? And how can I stop myself from feeling so insecure about the type of attention I’m getting in the meantime?
my opinion: HYPERGAMY, DISTILLED! THE WALL, DISTILLED! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m an attractive and intelligent woman in my mid-30s.
Best before see top of the jar....oh wait it expired yesterday.

I’ve worked for 15 years as a successful commercial model, and I have a master’s degree and an above-average IQ.
No one gives a fvck about what you have done unless it was riding the c0ck carousel which you probably did and unless whatever it was made you high maintenance which actually happened.

I definitely don’t come across as modest or sexually conservative. I post lingerie and bikini selfies.
Ok c0ck carousel and high maintenance confirmed with some narcisism added too.

When I date, my primary interest is finding partners who excite me physically and fulfill me sexually.
Oh really, you just told us the same thing with the previous lines....high maintenance and narcisistic.

I rarely attract these men anymore.
Well the mid 30s part Im sure plays a role...

My take is that they think my academic interests and penchant for elevated conversation will make me fall for them despite an obvious attractiveness gap. If I was looking for a marriage partner or someone to start a family with, that might be true. But I’m not! I want hot sex with semi-committed medium-term partners.
No worries you just expired, feel confident that they will be still available once you will done in your mid 40s, be sure they will still be there waiting for you.

It sounds odd, but recently this non-stop attention from average-looking guys has started to eat away at my self-esteem.
Yeah thats terrible having average people of the opposite sex hitting on you nonstop...as a guy it happens the same to me anytime I log on tinder.

Well sister guess you just need more confidence :rofl: and possibly a time machine;)...and better your IQ to be reviewd cause what you just said makes a lot of sense to anyone but you.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’m an attractive and intelligent woman in my mid-30s. To a certain extent, I know these things to be true. I’ve worked for 15 years as a successful commercial model, and I have a master’s degree and an above-average IQ. I’m in incredible shape. Also important to add: I definitely don’t come across as modest or sexually conservative. I post lingerie and bikini selfies.

I get a lot of emotional and intellectual fulfillment from my relationships with friends and family. When I date, my primary interest is finding partners who excite me physically and fulfill me sexually. For reasons I don’t understand, I rarely attract these men anymore.

Answer:

Dear Miss Post Wall:

Guys don't care about intelligence.

Guys don't care about how high you think your IQ is.

Guys are turned off by ladies in their mid thirties who rode miles of KOK.

Guys want cute, friendly girls with low body counts in the mid twenties.

Not mid thirty year olds who have stretch marks on their hoo ha.

I'm afraid to say this Miss Post Wall, but your dating days are over.

I'd recommend finding a super desperate mid 40's guy who gets a boner when girls look in his direction.

That's all your going to get.

Sucks to be you.

Respectfully,

Cold Harsh Reality

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Miss Post Wall:

Guys don't care about intelligence.

Guys don't care about how high you think your IQ is.
I actually care about it, from a genetic-recombinant perspective - i.e., I don't want to knock up someone stupid, and I also seek out intelligent women because I know that their hypergamy makes them only want a man (i.e., for breeding, although stupid hunks are OK for the c0ck-carousel) of at least the same intelligence, and that is an attribute in which I am very strong. That said, this interest is completely orthogonal - i.e., I won't assign extra points for intelligence for a fat chick. :rolleyes:

Guys are turned off by ladies in their mid thirties who rode miles of KOK.

Guys want cute, friendly girls with low body counts in the mid twenties.

Not mid thirty year olds who have stretch marks on their hoo ha.
I have to admit, I seem to be able to get a much nicer erection when mounting a gal with a nice tight vulva - and conversely have a difficult time performing with a roast beef sandwich that some women are packing. :eek::eek:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want hot sex with semi-committed medium-term partners.
LOL

It would've been nice to see a pic of this gal. Maybe the SoSuave community could've hooked her up to the guy on this forum that was a 10... haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: HYPERGAMY, DISTILLED! THE WALL, DISTILLED! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So she's only concerned about having this "mid term" "semi committed" relationship with "hot guys". WTF is a "hot guy" and "hot guys" don't have good jobs or academic credentials?

The attention that she's getting is tearing up her self esteem? She really wants to lay up with these "hot guys", but one of the more academic guys would be okay if she was starting a family? What about "good" sex after starting a family? Is she still going to care about "hot sex" after starting a family, or is she just going to cheat on the husband who WILL do all the things that the guy outside the relationship will not do?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's only concerned about having this "mid term" "semi committed" relationship with "hot guys". WTF is a "hot guy" and "hot guys" don't have good jobs or academic credentials?

The attention that she's getting is tearing up her self esteem? She really wants to lay up with these "hot guys", but one of the more academic guys would be okay if she was starting a family? What about "good" sex after starting a family? Is she still going to care about "hot sex" after starting a family, or is she just going to cheat on the husband who WILL do all the things that the guy outside the relationship will not do?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I perceive that her attitude is a big problem. She's probably fantastic looking for her mid-30s age, which matters more to men than intelligence or a graduate level degree. There is some irony that despite her intelligence, she cannot see that her looks are more important than anything else.

She is too fussy relative to what she wants. She can get a guy who is probably a 7 close to her own age, but she's unsatisfied with that. She retains some sexual market value on looks alone.

I often find that women with any degree above a BA/BS tend to possess a lot of undesirable personal characteristics.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both the Redpill and Blackpill communities are partially correct about The Wall:

Blackpill: Women may hit The Wall sooner than men, but there will always be thirsty men giving them free validation which artificially props up their SMV.

Redpill: The Wall is undefeated, the men who thirst after post-Wall women are low-tier and low-quality men. Neither Chad nor Chad-Lite will degrade themselves chasing after post-Wall women.

Both are valid points.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has hit the genetic lottery but squandered it on one night stands when she could have locked up a good looking, serious about commitment, guy who would have been glad to have her. Even now, she could probably find a decent looking guy, her own age, who would treat her well. However she's still too stupid to cash in her chips now on a good guy because she wants to keep riding the cvck carousel with a bunch of random twenty something's who dont give a crap about her. Yet more proof women are insane, especially the hot ones.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at last... an honest woman.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score